Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

• Taste
  • Weight Lost

AmberSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

I’ve been using the vanilla fat blaster shake for 4 days now I have a shake in the morning a coffee for a snack a salad wrap and a shake for lunch another coffee than a dinner best shakes in the world I tried optifast and it made me sick but with fat blaster I’m always full great shakes and the taste is like a thick shake from donut king would recommend it

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 5 kg in 3 weeks

I bought this product on 9/10/20 at coles cause it was 1/2 price. So far i lost nearly 6 kgs in 3 weeks with 2 shakes a day, 1 full meal and fruit/nuts at snacks. Having atleast 6000 steps a day. I like all the taste but my fave was double choc. This is my 2nd try of the product. Lost 14 kgs 3 years ago. Now with the pandemic, i gained so much weight thats why i tried this again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Tpate10

Tpate10South East Queensland, QLD

I like the true vanilla taste

I have tried vanilla and double choc mocha. Enjoyed both flavours and easy to make with chilled water I have also lost weight I have the shakes morning and night

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Lost 5.5kgs in 2 weeks

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Len

LenPeel, WA

Fatblaster best of the shakes

Purchased in January 2018 for A$20.00.

Season Today

Season TodayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Re: green tea extract and full meals

Purchased in November 2018 at Terry White Chemists for A$12.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone and Weightlifting
HRM74

HRM74Tasmania, 7051

The best shake I've tried so far.

Ang99

Ang99Perth, WA

Great tasting flavors!!

Only tried chocolate and raspberry so far. Love them! They do fill you up and the rest is up to you! Buying 2nd lot- breezing through them!

Weight Loss Drinks

Fatblaster ultimate indulgence diet shake

OMG!!! Rocky road flavour has just just got to be the best. I’m doing a 7 day water fast and used this product on the night of day 3 and will use one sachet in the afternoon for the rest of the fast to reach my goal. It’s working like a charm. Gut has already flattened and feel better overall with more mental clarity. Was 106kg now 102kg. I project I’ll be 100kg at end of day 7 diet/fast. That’s 6kg gone. Now the key, people! is to clean and controlled healthy diet after reaching the goal otherwise not only will you gain back what you lost but will be more overweight. Cheers.

Amber

BEST AND NICER SHAKES EVER!!

I'm doing the new vanilla and coffee shake omg the taste is amazing and it does keep me full I've tried other weight loss shakes but these ones are the best I would recommend these ones for weight loss :)

If you're %100 committed in loosing weight..

David M.

David M.MELBOURNE.

The Best product of it's kind!

I have been using Fatblaster for the last twelve months or more, every flavour but I do prefer the chocolate over all the other. I find half of Fatblaster is used compared to other brands... and I have tried all others. With Fatblaster I have no cravings for around 3 hours compared to only half that with other companies. Thanks Fatblaster, my long- lost Abs are back!

BMW

BMWMildura

If you stick to it then the weight falls off.

So good

Just started the Vanilla flavoured shakes on Monday and have already lost 3kg. Definitely recommend! I have one at breakfast, lunch and then a light dinner. Can't wait to see more great results!

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best thing for weight loss

I bought the FatBlaster MAX Ultimate Diet Shake Vanilla Ice cream so I can have one shake every second day for breakfast so I can lose weight by burning fat so it will be much easier on my leg as well.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Worth a go

Maz

MazGold coast

Best shake diet ever

Love love love... I have tried pretty much every shake out there and this is far the best, taste great, keeps me full. I'm loosing about 1.5 to 2kgs a week
I exercise 30 mins a day five days a week. I follow the diet on the box and I feel amazing. I recommend this to everyone and anyone that struggles with their weight ...

Love fat blaster

I have been on and off fat blaster for the last few years and always see results! 2.8 kilos this fortnight without extra exercise or anything. I get the vanilla shakes - blend with ice, water and a banana for breaky and lunch i have coffee, ice and water.

When their 42 for $40 your crazy not to try them :)

Barbara A.

Barbara A.BRISBANE

Tastes great. Keeps me feeling full.

I have only recently commenced FATBLASTER SHAKE so therefore have no significant weight loss, but after researching some of the many products available this product tastes great & keeps me feeling satisfied until my next meal.

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews