NaturStyle Honey Blonde 9N

NaturStyle Honey Blonde 9N

3.7

HealthierMe

HealthierMeSydney

Skeptical at first then pleasantly surprised!

Perfect for me

I love this colour. People comment all the time and it looks so professional. I always was auburn and I reached this colour gradually going lighter and lighter every 6 months. It even looks like it has had highlights put through it.

My hair is orange!

I try to avoid chemical products so I wanted to try a natural hair product. I have light brown/dark blonde hair and wanted to go a little lighter for summer. I used 9N honey blonde. I followed the directions exactly and now I have orange hair :( Maybe I used a shade that was too light, I'm not sure but I'm off to the hairdressers to get it fixed for between $80 - $200 and plenty more chemicals. From reading other reviews it seems most people get good results going darker rather than lighter.

Colour is unreliable. Great if you want to look like a punk.

Hair Dyes