NaturStyle Questions & Answers

Honey Blonde 9N, Dark C/Nut Brown 3N, Light Chestnut Brown 5N, etc...

5 questions from our users

LizCasked

NaturStyle

Who makes NaturStyle hair colour?

Jenny

I'm not sure as I know longer use the product.

LizC

Thanks. I just find it strange that it is not shown on any website that sells this product and they themselves do not have a website with info on their product.

pammylou
pammylou

It is made in Spain by Phergal c/- Hierro, 79 28850 Madrid. It is imported by Kadac Pty Ltd 134 Argus St, Cheltenham Victoria. Email contact is prodinfo@kadac.com.au

I too used this product successfully for many years until the formula was changed recently (1 - 2 years ago). Now the product has had a name change to Naturtint, although the rest of the box is identical except for a new picture of the hair model.

The new formula makes my scalp sting and I felt very dizzy after last using it!

Vmax

Vmaxasked

NaturStyle Dark C/Nut Brown 3N

Hello. Does this product have henna in it. I want to use the dark chestnut brown colour

Jenny

Due to the reaction to the new formula after 20 I have ceased using this product so cannot help you. Sorry

RRKasked

NaturStyle

Hi, I have a scalp psoriases and have lots of grey hair. Tried so many products but they all made my problem worse so anyone can help if i can use this product ??/
Any help will be highly appreciated...

Hello RRK,
I have a sensitive scalp and find Naturstyle doesn't cause any irritation. I am not sure how it would affect psoriases though. Perhaps you should try a small area to begin with and see how it goes? My hair has a lot of grey in it too and Naturstyle covers it well. Hope this helps.

RRK

Thank u Pauline... I think will give it a go for once...
Thanks a lot for your time and concern...

Silvana C.

Silvana C.asked

NaturStyle

Can you buy this product only on line or can I purchase at a shop close to where I live?

Paully74

Hi Silvana, I purchased mine at Priceline in Belmont Forum Perth W.A.
You could check out your local priceline chemist and tell them it is available there and could they get some in for you if they havnt any in stock.
Kind Regards

E Lee

E Leeasked

NaturStyle

Where can I purchase NaturStyle in Melbourne Australia? They used to sell at Priceline but I can no longer get it there.

chilipop
chilipop

Sorry I dont know about Melbourne coz I'm in Tassie but I've seen it in my local chemist here. Otherwise you need to look online - seems to be available in several online outlets. Just google it.

pauline.hale.50
pauline.hale.50

Sorry, cant help! I bought NaturStyle in Perth Australia at Priceline.
Have you asked them if they can get some for you. Or let them know it is for sale in Perth.

hilde