3.8

Ano

AnoAU

Fantastic Product

I was worried this brand of hair colour was no longer being made. I have been using this product for at least 6 years.

The colour is always vibrant and long lasting, covers any grey really well. My hair feels well conditioned, not dry as I don't use conditioner.
    When I have been to the hairdresser and said how long the colour has been in my hair they have been impressed.

For me this is the best brand of hair colour on the market and its without harmful chemicals.

Thank you NaturStyle for making a great product.
    reliable ,vibrant , long lasting, free of harmful chemicals

darkfaery7

darkfaery7Perth, WA

This is the best health shop brand hair dye available. I use the black and was worried a "natural" brand might not give me a strong, vibrant and lasting color but this product has performed better then most pharmacy and salon brands. I'm impressed and always use this product all the time now.
    -Great vibrant long lasting color.
    -Available for a reasonable price in most health food stores.
    -No harsh chemicals.
    -Gentle on hair and scalp, does not burn your hair.
    -Doesn't go on special, most other brands you can get for cheap as they are always going on special.

Wonderful product.Have had my hair very bleached in the past at the hairdressers and it would cost me so much.The chemicals would itch my scalp and my eyes would water a lot.I know there are fantastic professionals who do it,but I just seem to be able to cope really well with this product range and my hair is very glossy and bouncy.Thanking you so kindly for this gorgeous range,my hair does not split as much as when I went to the salon.I think its fabulous.
    There is no stinging with the product and Ihave a very sensitive scalp.It actually creates a deep shine,even using the blonde shades.
    Some of the darker shades seem to take a touch longer to wash out.This product does not seem to have any faults other than that.

Hair Dyes

Find out how NaturStyle compares to other Hair Dyes

LizCasked

NaturStyle

Who makes NaturStyle hair colour?

Jenny

I'm not sure as I know longer use the product.

LizC

Thanks. I just find it strange that it is not shown on any website that sells this product and they themselves do not have a website with info on their product.

pammylou
    pammylou

It is made in Spain by Phergal c/- Hierro, 79 28850 Madrid. It is imported by Kadac Pty Ltd 134 Argus St, Cheltenham Victoria. Email contact is prodinfo@kadac.com.au

I too used this product successfully for many years until the formula was changed recently (1 - 2 years ago). Now the product has had a name change to Naturtint, although the rest of the box is identical except for a new picture of the hair model.

The new formula makes my scalp sting and I felt very dizzy after last using it!

Vmax

Vmaxasked

NaturStyle Dark C/Nut Brown 3N

Hello. Does this product have henna in it. I want to use the dark chestnut brown colour

Jenny

Due to the reaction to the new formula after 20 I have ceased using this product so cannot help you. Sorry

RRKasked

NaturStyle

Hi, I have a scalp psoriases and have lots of grey hair. Tried so many products but they all made my problem worse so anyone can help if i can use this product ??/
    Any help will be highly appreciated...

Paully74
    Paully74

Hello RRK,
    I have a sensitive scalp and find Naturstyle doesn't cause any irritation. I am not sure how it would affect psoriases though. Perhaps you should try a small area to begin with and see how it goes? My hair has a lot of grey in it too and Naturstyle covers it well. Hope this helps.
    Pauline

RRK

Thank u Pauline... I think will give it a go for once...
    Thanks a lot for your time and concern...