Naturtint

Pros

• No ammonia or parabens

• Full grey coverage

• Variety of shades

3.8

Very disappointed

I bought the chocolate blonde colour to lighten my hair (it was dark brown before) and instead it made my hair black! Also very misleading, it is called "NaturStyle" and advertises natural ingredients but is full of chemicals. I'm very upset that I've soaked my hair in chemicals and now will have to do so again because it this product making my hair a completely different colour than I wanted

What option now

I have used this colour 3n or 4n for around 20 years and loved it. Now my scalp burns and itches each time I use it and I am not game to continue the usage. I notice the product has a sign "improved formula" on the package. Maybe that is the problem.

sally

sally

Left my hair frizzy and damaged

The first time I used this dye (before the packaging changed ) it was gentle on my scalp and my hair looked glossy. So I thought I will stick to this dye as it works well without any stinging and damage. This time it was a nightmare, frizzy damaged hair, burning scalp, my hair is falling out and my scalp us till burning 24 hrs later.

Hair Dyes

Find out how Naturtint compares to other Hair Dyes

Worse hair color

Hi, I have seen this product with my homeopath, decided to buy for $18.95.
    Did patch test, and used it once.
    It was burning on my scalp. And it colored my scalp.
    And also it made my hair frizzy and life less.
    I never write any other reviews on any other product.
    I am feeling so bad about this. I just want to warn everyone not to buy. It will damage your hair , waste of time and money.
    I had a very bad experience with this product.
    By the way , I used 1N colour.

My hair is orange!

I try to avoid chemical products so I wanted to try a natural hair product. I have light brown/dark blonde hair and wanted to go a little lighter for summer. I used 9N honey blonde. I followed the directions exactly and now I have orange hair :( Maybe I used a shade that was too light, I'm not sure but I'm off to the hairdressers to get it fixed for between $80 - $200 and plenty more chemicals. From reading other reviews it seems most people get good results going darker rather than lighter.

Colour is unreliable. Great if you want to look like a punk.

taketimetotellAU

Terrible

Casselle
    Casselle

LizCasked

Naturtint

Who makes NaturStyle hair colour?

Jenny

I'm not sure as I know longer use the product.

LizC

Thanks. I just find it strange that it is not shown on any website that sells this product and they themselves do not have a website with info on their product.

pammylou
    pammylou

It is made in Spain by Phergal c/- Hierro, 79 28850 Madrid. It is imported by Kadac Pty Ltd 134 Argus St, Cheltenham Victoria. Email contact is prodinfo@kadac.com.au

I too used this product successfully for many years until the formula was changed recently (1 - 2 years ago). Now the product has had a name change to Naturtint, although the rest of the box is identical except for a new picture of the hair model.

The new formula makes my scalp sting and I felt very dizzy after last using it!

Vmax

Vmaxasked

Dark C/Nut Brown 3N

Hello. Does this product have henna in it. I want to use the dark chestnut brown colour

Jenny

Due to the reaction to the new formula after 20 I have ceased using this product so cannot help you. Sorry

RRKasked

Naturtint

Hi, I have a scalp psoriases and have lots of grey hair. Tried so many products but they all made my problem worse so anyone can help if i can use this product ??/
    Any help will be highly appreciated...

Paully74
    Paully74

Hello RRK,
    I have a sensitive scalp and find Naturstyle doesn't cause any irritation. I am not sure how it would affect psoriases though. Perhaps you should try a small area to begin with and see how it goes? My hair has a lot of grey in it too and Naturstyle covers it well. Hope this helps.
    Pauline

RRK

Thank u Pauline... I think will give it a go for once...
    Thanks a lot for your time and concern...

Features

NaturStyle, recently rebranded as Naturtint, offers hair colouring products made using organic ingredients such as vegetable enzymes and wheat proteins to ensure your health and comfort. Unlike many permanent hair dyes in the market, they do not have chemicals that will cause allergic reactions or damage your hair such as ammonia, resorcinol, SLS or parabens. These hair products provide full-colour coverage that can cover greys.

This series includes a variety of permanent hair colours such as dark blonde, dark chestnut brown, dark gold blonde, ebony black, golden blonde, hazel blonde and honey blonde among others.

Compare all 17 Naturtint