Naturtint

Pros

• No ammonia or parabens

• Full grey coverage

• Variety of shades

3.8

Not good for very sensitive skin.

LizCasked

Naturtint

Who makes NaturStyle hair colour?

Jenny

I'm not sure as I know longer use the product.

LizC

Thanks. I just find it strange that it is not shown on any website that sells this product and they themselves do not have a website with info on their product.

pammylou
    pammylou

It is made in Spain by Phergal c/- Hierro, 79 28850 Madrid. It is imported by Kadac Pty Ltd 134 Argus St, Cheltenham Victoria. Email contact is prodinfo@kadac.com.au

I too used this product successfully for many years until the formula was changed recently (1 - 2 years ago). Now the product has had a name change to Naturtint, although the rest of the box is identical except for a new picture of the hair model.

The new formula makes my scalp sting and I felt very dizzy after last using it!

Vmax

Vmaxasked

Dark C/Nut Brown 3N

Hello. Does this product have henna in it. I want to use the dark chestnut brown colour

Jenny

Due to the reaction to the new formula after 20 I have ceased using this product so cannot help you. Sorry

RRKasked

Naturtint

Hi, I have a scalp psoriases and have lots of grey hair. Tried so many products but they all made my problem worse so anyone can help if i can use this product ??/
    Any help will be highly appreciated...

Paully74
    Paully74

Hello RRK,
    I have a sensitive scalp and find Naturstyle doesn't cause any irritation. I am not sure how it would affect psoriases though. Perhaps you should try a small area to begin with and see how it goes? My hair has a lot of grey in it too and Naturstyle covers it well. Hope this helps.
    Pauline

RRK

Thank u Pauline... I think will give it a go for once...
    Thanks a lot for your time and concern...

Features

NaturStyle, recently rebranded as Naturtint, offers hair colouring products made using organic ingredients such as vegetable enzymes and wheat proteins to ensure your health and comfort. Unlike many permanent hair dyes in the market, they do not have chemicals that will cause allergic reactions or damage your hair such as ammonia, resorcinol, SLS or parabens. These hair products provide full-colour coverage that can cover greys.

This series includes a variety of permanent hair colours such as dark blonde, dark chestnut brown, dark gold blonde, ebony black, golden blonde, hazel blonde and honey blonde among others.

Compare all 17 Naturtint