Nautilus NTR800

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Made in the USA

Yes Im one of those never use it much

But when I do its always enjoyable it is 8 years old now and still like new. Worth the Investment way back then $5000 it cost me.

The heart rate monitor really helps u along

You do get what u pay for. It isnt easy to move so place it near a window or TV
Cushioned deck, easy to use, powerful motor
Heavy not easy to move

Nautilus NTR800

Im' a runner and the weather has me inside on my Nautilus NTR800, I had this machine for 3 years now with no complaints, I get a stimulating cardio challenge 4 times a week, sometimes I can't sleep so I find myself on my machine, I have other equipment in my house but this one is my fav, it keeps me fit and tone, I used others in various different gyms while I travel and I have to say there is no comparison.
love my Nautilus NTR800 ♥, quiet, sturdy and never wears out.
quiet, sturdy and never wears out.
no complaints

Jagey

Jageyasked

Any reviews on the treadmill Nautilis NTR800?

magpie

I was thinking of buying this machine, you own the really nice model, I may have to buy the cheaper version NTR500, however there is also bowflex and since you travel to try them all do you think Nautilus is more steardy over the bowflex? I'm weighing towards the Nautilus

magpie

I am a runner, in the winter months I find myself on my Nautilis NTR800 almost daily, I get great consistant performance inside of an hour that has kept me strong and toned, I have tried the Bowfel 5 in todays gyms and Hotels and there is no comparrison, don't get me wrong, bowflex has made a great name for themselves when it comes to resistance machines but I love my Nautilus NTR 800 model.

Get an answer from our members and Nautilus representatives