NBA Store

NBA Store

Worst company ever

Ordered my son a jersey and a jumper, told shipping would be 3 weeks, has been a month now I have just been informed that my parcel will be another 3 weeks AND one item was cancelled at my request, which is a total lie.
No way to get an actual person, automated 'help' online is all you get. Tell all your mates to never ever use this store.

BenMelbourne

Do not buy from this store

I bought my boys some basketball gear for Xmas, placed the order to find out it isn’t an Australian site and the goods were coming from overseas. Items arrived after Xmas and one of the t-shirts was sent in a toddler size, not youth as I ordered. Have been chasing a replacement or refund and have been going around in circles with their customer service team. Very unprofessional and would never shop here again!! I have never had such a bad experience online which is why I wanted to write this review. Please don’t shop here.

terrible customer service

I got a Tacko Fall Jersey for Christmas and the letters FALL were not on the jersey and I went to their refund page and it says I have to pay $29 AUD to return THEIR faulty product.

Sam B.South East Queensland, QLD

FAKE Jersey

Received this as a present and as soon as I opened it I knew something wasn't right. The numbers, letters & logo are a hard ironed on patch. The layout of the graphics are in the wrong position on the front of the jersey. No response from emails sent other than an automated one. No response to Messenger messages. This is a fraud site, you will go down a rabbit hole of different sites trying to figure out how to even contact them.
Lodging a dispute with PayPal to get the money back as by judging by the reviews on here, I will get no luck with the site.

Kuli kuli

Kuli kuliSydney, NSW

Absolute scam!!

DO NOT BUY!! Ordered a basketball jersey in Oct & i haven’t received it and its now January. Absolute scam!DONT BUY!!

KYLIE

KYLIEPerth, WA

Worst ever

No replys no annswers..
Dont buy from this place as the sizing is all wrong..and I thought it was australian site also and nope has taken 6weeks to get here and Gave me kids sizing instead of youth but will cost 45 to send back not woth the hassells...

reviews

reviewsPerth, WA

Going around in circles

I ordered on the 17th November and it is now the 21st Dec. They took my money and have not been able to tell me where my jersey is. I doubt it was even posted.
The website is an AU website, but you only realise after you order that it is coming from overseas (who knows where )
These people are trading under many names including Kitbag, Fanatics and NBA international.
Buyer beware .

NBA Australian Store is Really A European Store - PATHETIC

I ordered a cap & 2 jerseys thinking this was an Australian store on 23/11. After hitting pay only then did it say was coming from Europe. They didn’t send my order until 2/12 meant to arrive 14/12. Not here today. Their online chat is useless as always comes up busy. I emailed them and was told goods were sent untracked & may not arrive until 8/1. I told them to cancel order and provide refund. If and when goods arrive I will send them back and get refund via PayPal. Should be reported to NBA globally & Australian authorities as they provide false & misleading information- I.e. they are not an Australian store

Leona

LeonaSouth West, WA

Very bad service

I ordered a swingman jersey 4 weeks ago . Not until I questioned where it was did I get told my order was cancelled . Where is my money then and why did I get a confirmation saying it was coming . No email to say it wasn’t . I’ll never order from here ever again , I feel this is just a scam . Especially after reading other reviews the same as mine

Nan

NanHobart, TAS

Shame on you

I have never experience such poor service and lack of communication. You cant even ask virtual help as it says they are busy . I look up my order number and they say it doesn't exist. They have my money and 4 weeks later I have nothing.

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely bad stay away

I ordered NBA jersey from this website. Thinking it was an Australian website. They charged me custom duties without stipulating this on check out just saw it on my bank account. I ordered on the 24th November and they advised I would receive this on the 15 December. Still hasn't arrived. I emailed their customer service and the automated reply advised a 24 hour turn around for response. Still waiting. The tracking link they have provided does not give you any information either. Pretty bad customer service.

Bad customer service

Ordered 2 items from this store thinking it was an Australian company, it’s not. Website gave me an expected delivery date, the date arrived but the products didn’t. Emailed customer service and told they do not deliver to a PO Box & the order had been cancelled but they had not notified me of this. Now it’s too late to get a similar product from anywhere else.
Extremely bad customer service and website that does not inform people of any problems

Trent A.

Trent A.Hunter Region, NSW

Custom made

Custom made my city d'angelo Russell and the numbers and letters falling off when received cant get contact filthy as

Hayley

HayleySouthwest, VIC

SCAM WEBSITE

Do NOT buy from these guys. They are a scam! I ordered a basketball Jersey, then 3 days later I realised I never received a confirmation email. I went to contact them, but they had no contact details. Thinking something was wrong, I checked the reviews and I was so gutted when I saw the ratings and people talking about how they got scammed. They take your money and don’t actually send anything to you, or in some people’s cases send them random cheap things. I was lucky enough to have used PayPal and thankfully received a refund. PayPal even tried to talk them and didn’t even get a response, so they are just a complete scam.
I hope anybody reading this hasn’t ordered from them yet.

Terrible experience

I don’t even know if my order has gone through, other than they have charged my account!!!! Where do you make a compliant! Legitimate question because they make it impossible to find anywhere to contact

Find out how NBA Store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Stay away!!! Stay away!! Stay away!!!

So I purchased an authentic jersey $280AUD PP! Thinking that this company was legit, I was all excited for its arrival! The excitement only lasted a few days! No tracking, no order updates, nothing! I had to email 3 times to get one response! The response was informing me that the jersey was OUT OF STOCK! Okay, refund time? Not so easy with this low rank store! PayPal turned out to be my savior here! Only because of PP claim was I able to receive my full refund! Mind you the refund took 1 month due to the NBA's store lack of co operation regarding the matter! I am a jersey collector, I have purchased from stores and people all over the globe, but let me tell you, this store is the worst by a county mile! As the title suggests, STAY AWAY!!!

Brooke

Brooke

Don’t waste your time

Would not recommend purchasing from here. They provide limited stock and get you to place multiple items to pay for multiple shipping. They advertise items take your money and weeks later email saying they can’t get the item. Customer service is a joke.

Never again

I ordered some face masks from here, also thinking would be shipped from aus. 40 days and counting, still nothing. Try to contact them and nothing. Absolutely useless this lot!!!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers!!!!!!Do not buy from this business

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Just about every review on here is negative! Deserves less than a star!
-never received product
-no customer service
-overseas based
-no responses
-only email option of contact
Save your money and read the reviews!!!