Verifiednectr.com.au

69% · 10245 · 30%

Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very average customer service

I hardly post any Review, even if I did I would post postive reviews .

But this is one of the worst companies that I had ever dealt with. Initial email sent on 30 March 2023 to enquire about a delayed starting date as the contract with my existing electricity retailer expires on 3 May 2023.
Exchanged close to 20 emails back and forth with different operators and they were not able to address my inquiry, despite I sent multiple follow up emails.
Latest email sent by Nectr on 24 April saying that they are still working on a few things before getting back to me but 3 May is already less than two weeks away.

Not sure if Nectr provides a competitive price but don't expect you would receive an average customer service. Show details

Andy
AndySydney, NSW2 posts

Signed up for new service. Declined due to credit - have not missed a repayment over 2 years - WTH?

I signed up for a new service with Nectr since my current energy provider wants to hike my rates by over 70% next month. Signup process was great untill I got a notice saying they declined due to credit checks. My Credit file is rated GOOD and I have not missed a bill repayment (according to my credit file) over 2 years! Also Have paid every utility bill on time for over 5 years now. What kind of company rejects customers with this record? absolute rubbish criteria. Show details
Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW14 posts

Disappointing

I have been having an issue with incorrect billing as Nectr have not deducted the agreed special saver promotion discount that was offered on hardware at time of sign up. I have been trying to get a response from them for 12 days now, and still nothing. I am being ghosted. This just reeks of dishonesty.
Their general rates are very good, but a reputable company shows integrity when they 'say what they do; and do what they say'. Disappointing. Show details
Trustworthiness
Tee
TeeSydney, NSW

Josh B
Josh B3 posts

Relatively cheap clean energy

Highly rated on the green electricity guide by Greenpeace. They actually have carbon neutral power placing an emphasis on investment into renewables such as wind, solar and hydro and not just planting more trees.

Unfortunately solar FIT is very low but this is offset by low daily and supply charges. I'm in a 4 adult 2 children household which is a duplex setting. Previously was with alinta spending $150-200 per month and dropped to $60-$120 per month with Nectr. Definitely a great option if you need a cheaper bill and also care about having your energy supplier use green initiatives and clean energy.

App is ok but very basic, could be improved, especially in showing your solar generation. Show details ·  1

David
David

Enervon

Great, quick and helpful response. Thank you Enervon for you support, and helping/offering to pay my bill/direct debit a day later Show details ·  1
Syd
SydSydney, NSW6 posts

Great experience - good prices

Moved over from simply energy. Bills went down 50% and no issue so far six months in. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Aaron W.
Aaron W.

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect

Thank you so very much Michael for your help appreciated. Show details ·  1

Neil
Neil3 posts

Letting others know of my great experience with Nectr

Nectre staff are pleasant good communicators and kept me up to date with adjustments with my style of useage. I cannot fault so giving 5STARS Show details ·  1
MC-review
MC-review

Excellent call centre service

Very helpful, informed, courteous call centre staff who answered in only a couple of minutes of dialling. Unusual for too many call centres! Thank you. Show details ·  1
Anna W

David M
David M2 posts

Chantelle
ChantelleSydney, NSW2 posts

Competitive prices and great service

Switched to nectr a month ago and just received our first bill. They have competitive rates and was so easy and simple to switch. Their app is great to monitor bills and electricity usage. They estimated our first bill and it was easy to upload images of our meter and get it corrected straight away. Customer service is always prompt and helpful. Refer a friend is also a great touch.

Wish their solar feed in tariff was more competitive though, as looking to get solar sometime soon and might have to look elsewhere. Show details ·  1

Katrina
Katrina

This is perfect. Best company I’ve been with. 10/10

Electricity
Nice and easy process and the timeframe was very quick
No dropouts very reliable Show details ·  1

Kerrie
Kerrie

Excellent customer service and affordable rates

Outstanding customer service and affordable rates to support any family budget. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great online assistance

Edmar assisted me online via email with a payment issue enquiry i had. He promptly replied and assisted me in a friendly manner, great service, thank you Edmar! Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Carl & Nectr are great. Thank you!

Nectr are reliable and their support team are wonderful. No drop outs in power and great prices. Show details ·  1
Wilfred Y.
Wilfred Y.
  Fair Incentive

Happy client!

Edmar is always have an answers to all of my inquiries and always on time. Best customer service. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I am moving addresses and needed help. I dealt with Michael Borillo. He emailed me and was very helpful. He provided clear instructions and screenshots of what I needed to do to complete the change. Once I completed things at my end he was happy to check and confirm correct completion for me. Show details ·  1
Judy O.
Judy O.

This is great

Everything with my power is great glad to be with nectr Show details ·  1
Helene G.
Helene G.

Customer Service with Edmar

Edmar was a great help with my request and provided an even better reply. Show details ·  1
Vanessa Potts
Vanessa PottsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enquiry answered in timely manner

Made billing enquiry. Carl responded to really quickly. Very happy Show details ·  1
Melissa F
Melissa FSydney, NSW

Prompt Customer Service

We have been with Nectr for over 12months now. I am always responded to within minutes of sending an email. I have recently checked if Nectr is still competitive and they still came out on top. Show details ·  1
Luke
LukeSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Fast, helpful service

I just needed my phone number changed on my account. Michael replied to my email promptly (within minutes) and had the change actioned. Great service. Show details ·  1

Greg Weston-Green
Greg Weston-GreenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Prompt Help

Had just signed up and received my Welcome Pack, however, there was a discrepancy between the quote and the info in the Welcome Pack. Sent a message to Nectr and Mike responded almost straight away. Clear, concise information that resolved the issue very quickly. Show details ·  1
Roxy
RoxySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Issue with app

I had some issues with the app and Edmar gave me some advice to try and after a bit it started working fully again and even updated my contact details aswell. It's so good that we can use chat instead of having to call up and wait and saves time if your busy as you just send a message through and wait for a reply. Have been with nectr for 2 years and really glad I swapped over to them. Show details ·  1
Ramandeep K.
Ramandeep K.3 posts

Edmar helped me a lot. I am impressed with instant reply

I got quick response to my emails and found the services to be excellent. Show details ·  1
Leo
Leosydney4 posts

Does not honour referral bonus

Declined to honour referral bonus after signing up using same Show details
Jo A.
Jo A.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Perfection

Lanz is a Customer Service superstar, making my move to Nectr even more awesome. Shot off a quick email and boom! Super speedy response, professional, friendly, and amazing customer service.

Sometimes, spending a little more is worth it if you get decent customer service, right? Well, not only am I saving a bunch of money with Nectr, I'm getting far better customer service with Nectr as well!

It's a total win - win for me!

Whilst I'm sure all of the customer service guys at Nectr are just as amazing as Lanz, I'll be keeping his details close so he can be my go to guy moving foward. Show details ·  1

Melody
MelodySydney, NSW2 posts

Fast helpful service

I needed some billing help and Carl was fast and efficient at getting me the answer. He gets a 5 star review! Show details ·  1
shanta r.
shanta r.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a Awesome service

It's an excellent service. Iam very happy to stay with Nectr. Show details ·  1
Courtney
Courtney2 posts

Super customer service

Really easy to make the switch online to Nectr. Mike from the customer service team was awesome at helping us when we had issues finding our address - we had help within minutes on the weekend! Show details ·  1
Viv
VivSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Just so helpful

Payment of account being in financial hardship, thankyou so much Show details ·  1
Lisa M.
Lisa M.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Excellent fast customer service

I have electricity only, set up process was fast. Cheapest bills I've ever received Show details ·  1

Lawrie M
Lawrie MQueensland3 posts

Fastest email response ever!!

I had a query and within minutes had a response from Ed, he was very helpful and very informative Show details ·  1
Yan Zhu
Yan Zhu

great services

Quick on customer service response n good communication with customers Show details ·  1
Emma Bristow
Emma Bristow

Excellent customer service

Mike provided outstanding customer service resolving my issue via email within 10 minutes on a Sunday afternoon! Nectr has been a really great energy provider with low rates in a challenging energy market. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Nectr. No issues at all, great customer service, great prices! Thank you to Frederick for your help!

Electricity set up with Nectr and since then have never had any issues, have saved a lot as well. Show details ·  1

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now