Listing monitored by Nectr

• Rates and Fees
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER20
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER20South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good?

I moved over from another company as the other company’s bill was arriving closer & closer to the due date & changed their plan without notifying me. Of course, as usual, as soon as I changed they phoned me with a great new deal. Why can’t these companies look after us while we are still with them? I have just changed to Nectr & am keeping my eye on the bills. Being winter I expect it to be higher than the summer months….will get back to you in summer!

NectrNectr
Suno G.
Suno G.South East Queensland, QLD

Double check your Quote against your Billing

I signed up with a representative at a shopping centre. As per his quote and calculations I would be saving approximately $200 per annum. Upon being emailed my welcome pack I noticed that this was even higher than my current provider. I called to query this and was told that it was probably a system error with no real proper explanation. The representative came across as being upset that they have been caught out on a lie. I then immediately cancelled my contract. If this was not noticed I would have been charged more than what I was paying.

NectrNectr
Everyday consumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Switched away from Nectr

lynda h.asked

Why do i have a bill thats normally 3mths supply for mth thats ridiculous ur suppose to be cheaper and ur dearer

Annasked

My current energy provider is Origin energy and now I want to move to another energy provider. One comparison site suggested me Nectr, but I had never heard it before. Can I trust this Energy provider? is it a good decision to select them over origin energy?

Everyday consumer

They seem to be reasonable and legitimate. Actually, I switched to them for a month, but then switched back because I didn't like their marketing strategy. But, for supplying services they do seem quite reliable. Just a personal choice. I'm with Alinta for past few years.

oh Thanks, Everyday consumer. I'll think more regarding this

lynda h.

Dont do it they cheap at first then they get ridiculously high had a bill which we normally pay for 3 mths in a mths supply of electricity thats just insane and get no explanation as to why just get told thats the reading we got my energex or whoever reads the meters what a load of crap our bill has never been that high

Get an answer from our members and Nectr representatives

Other Energy Providers