Listing monitored by Nectr

• Rates and Fees
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER20
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER20South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good?

I moved over from another company as the other company’s bill was arriving closer & closer to the due date & changed their plan without notifying me. Of course, as usual, as soon as I changed they phoned me with a great new deal. Why can’t these companies look after us while we are still with them? I have just changed to Nectr & am keeping my eye on the bills. Being winter I expect it to be higher than the summer months….will get back to you in summer!

Suno G.
Suno G.South East Queensland, QLD

Double check your Quote against your Billing

I signed up with a representative at a shopping centre. As per his quote and calculations I would be saving approximately $200 per annum. Upon being emailed my welcome pack I noticed that this was even higher than my current provider. I called to query this and was told that it was probably a system error with no real proper explanation. The representative came across as being upset that they have been caught out on a lie. I then immediately cancelled my contract. If this was not noticed I would have been charged more than what I was paying.

Jacqui G.Sydney, NSW

Misled regarding rates.

I received a high electricity bill and I was assured by the sales person that it would Basically cost me the same as the last company I was with but it is close to double. I’ve never allowed someone to sign me up, ie in a mall, I’m usually very vigilant and do it all myself…. I don’t know what came over me this time but I trusted the sales person in the mall, never again.
I was offered $100 credit for joining and am very pleased that this was still honoured when I closed my account from Nectr. Disappointed to have had to have left as I was told their electricity was more ethical.

Jacqui G.

Will do but I don’t imagine anything can be done.

NectrNectr

Thanks Jacqui. We've escalated it to the customer support team so they can give you more clarification on your bills/reasons for costs.

Everyday consumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Switched away from Nectr

Energy Providers

Find out how Nectr compares to other Energy Providers

lynda h.asked

Why do i have a bill thats normally 3mths supply for mth thats ridiculous ur suppose to be cheaper and ur dearer

Annasked

My current energy provider is Origin energy and now I want to move to another energy provider. One comparison site suggested me Nectr, but I had never heard it before. Can I trust this Energy provider? is it a good decision to select them over origin energy?

Everyday consumer

They seem to be reasonable and legitimate. Actually, I switched to them for a month, but then switched back because I didn't like their marketing strategy. But, for supplying services they do seem quite reliable. Just a personal choice. I'm with Alinta for past few years.

oh Thanks, Everyday consumer. I'll think more regarding this

lynda h.

Dont do it they cheap at first then they get ridiculously high had a bill which we normally pay for 3 mths in a mths supply of electricity thats just insane and get no explanation as to why just get told thats the reading we got my energex or whoever reads the meters what a load of crap our bill has never been that high

Get an answer from our members and Nectr representatives