Listing monitored by Nectr

2.6
  • Rates and Fees

Kasandra H.
Kasandra H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing savings, highly recommend, friendly staff easy sign up and not stressed when the bill arrives.

Set up was quick and easy took minutes only needed email, phone no. Name, address, debit card number, of you have a pension card more savings, date of birth. Was so easy to sign up and save money on power

NectrNectrSend a private message

Hi Kasandra! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it. We're also glad you've had a wonderful sign-up process with Nectr and hope you enjoy more savings!

- The Nectr Team

Love the service!

Our energy provider, solar panels and battery are all serviced by Nectr. The power has been great, our bills are low and the set up was quick and easy. The great and welcoming customer service was the best part of it all.

Anne D.
Anne D.Sydney, NSW

Great service by Josh Hicks,

Josh walked me through the solar process from choosing a plan to installation and then afterwards. He really looks after his clients and I would definitely be referring Nectr and Josh to anyone that was thinking about installing solar onto their house. I am a mum of three with one autisic child. Josh went out of his way to make the process smooth.

NectrNectrSend a private message

Hey Anne, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you had a positive experience with Josh, and we look forward to your journey as a new solar customer at Nectr!

- The Nectr Team

Valmorph
ValmorphSydney

Signed up a year ago for 100% clean energy and now their new rates are lower than before

Kyle
KyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great battery

Battery 13 kw
Have saved a lot on power and avoiding power dropouts when the battery kicks in
Josh has been a constant source of info and help throughout the whole process

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER20
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER20South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good?

I moved over from another company as the other company’s bill was arriving closer & closer to the due date & changed their plan without notifying me. Of course, as usual, as soon as I changed they phoned me with a great new deal. Why can’t these companies look after us while we are still with them? I have just changed to Nectr & am keeping my eye on the bills. Being winter I expect it to be higher than the summer months….will get back to you in summer!

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Suno G.
Suno G.South East Queensland, QLD

Double check your Quote against your Billing

I signed up with a representative at a shopping centre. As per his quote and calculations I would be saving approximately $200 per annum. Upon being emailed my welcome pack I noticed that this was even higher than my current provider. I called to query this and was told that it was probably a system error with no real proper explanation. The representative came across as being upset that they have been caught out on a lie. I then immediately cancelled my contract. If this was not noticed I would have been charged more than what I was paying.

NectrNectrSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jacqui G.Sydney, NSW

Misled regarding rates.

I received a high electricity bill and I was assured by the sales person that it would Basically cost me the same as the last company I was with but it is close to double. I’ve never allowed someone to sign me up, ie in a mall, I’m usually very vigilant and do it all myself…. I don’t know what came over me this time but I trusted the sales person in the mall, never again.
I was offered $100 credit for joining and am very pleased that this was still honoured when I closed my account from Nectr. Disappointed to have had to have left as I was told their electricity was more ethical.

Jacqui G.

Will do but I don’t imagine anything can be done.

NectrNectrSend a private message

Thanks Jacqui. We've escalated it to the customer support team so they can give you more clarification on your bills/reasons for costs.

Josh
Joshsydney

Great energy retailer that cares about the environment and its super easy to set up via their website

I found out about Nectr from a friend who is into green energy, It took me about 5 minuets to get myself set up on the website and their plans are really transparent so no worries about exit fee's or hidden charges! the rates are fixed for 12 months and it made me a saving of almost $200 over a two month period! If you haven't already check out their website!

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent service

A great experience so far and have been very happy with Nectr. The call centre lady was friendly and gave me good advice on my green energy plan. I would recommend them to people looking for good customer service.

ServicesElectricity

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Everyday consumer
Everyday consumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Switched away from Nectr

Sweet Energy

Ive signed up and used nectr across two properties now and my experience has been nothing but positive. From signing up, receiving bills, to closing the account, the support and communication was top notch.

In my experience their support team replies to emails within a few hours.

Their billing, in contrast to other providers, is super clear and easy to follow.

Will be signing up again at the next property.