Listing monitored by Nectr

2.1
  • Rates and Fees
Jacqui G.Sydney, NSW

Misled regarding rates.

I received a high electricity bill and I was assured by the sales person that it would Basically cost me the same as the last company I was with but it is close to double. I’ve never allowed someone to sign me up, ie in a mall, I’m usually very vigilant and do it all myself…. I don’t know what came over me this time but I trusted the sales person in the mall, never again.
I was offered $100 credit for joining and am very pleased that this was still honoured when I closed my account from Nectr. Disappointed to have had to have left as I was told their electricity was more ethical.

NectrNectr
Jacqui G.

Will do but I don’t imagine anything can be done.

NectrNectr

Thanks Jacqui. We've escalated it to the customer support team so they can give you more clarification on your bills/reasons for costs.

Josh
Joshsydney

Great energy retailer that cares about the environment and its super easy to set up via their website

I found out about Nectr from a friend who is into green energy, It took me about 5 minuets to get myself set up on the website and their plans are really transparent so no worries about exit fee's or hidden charges! the rates are fixed for 12 months and it made me a saving of almost $200 over a two month period! If you haven't already check out their website!

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent service

A great experience so far and have been very happy with Nectr. The call centre lady was friendly and gave me good advice on my green energy plan. I would recommend them to people looking for good customer service.

ServicesElectricity

Sweet Energy

Ive signed up and used nectr across two properties now and my experience has been nothing but positive. From signing up, receiving bills, to closing the account, the support and communication was top notch.

In my experience their support team replies to emails within a few hours.

Their billing, in contrast to other providers, is super clear and easy to follow.

Will be signing up again at the next property.

Energy Providers

Find out how Nectr compares to other Energy Providers

lynda h.asked

Why do i have a bill thats normally 3mths supply for mth thats ridiculous ur suppose to be cheaper and ur dearer

Annasked

My current energy provider is Origin energy and now I want to move to another energy provider. One comparison site suggested me Nectr, but I had never heard it before. Can I trust this Energy provider? is it a good decision to select them over origin energy?

Everyday consumer
Everyday consumer

They seem to be reasonable and legitimate. Actually, I switched to them for a month, but then switched back because I didn't like their marketing strategy. But, for supplying services they do seem quite reliable. Just a personal choice. I'm with Alinta for past few years.

oh Thanks, Everyday consumer. I'll think more regarding this

lynda h.

Dont do it they cheap at first then they get ridiculously high had a bill which we normally pay for 3 mths in a mths supply of electricity thats just insane and get no explanation as to why just get told thats the reading we got my energex or whoever reads the meters what a load of crap our bill has never been that high

Get an answer from our members and Nectr representatives