Need It Urgent

Need It Urgent

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Need it Urgent 24 Hours 7 Days

3.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Erin meow
Erin meowPerth, WA

Traumatic experience, now lodging formal complaints and police report.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Maddie
Maddie

Scam!!

If I could rate this company lower then 1 star I would! We have still not received our $1300 refund back this is a scam company please don’t fall for it like I did!

Natalie C.
Natalie C.Perth, WA

Completely useless

Takes 2 months to get a quote, workers never show up when they say they will or on time, grossly expensive services and they moved our pets gravestones when they were told not to, the communication between clients and them/them with eachother is non-existent, do not use these guys

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

Exceeded my expectations

I rang on a Friday for a cleaning service for Monday. They not only came out on the Sunday but their dedicated cleaning was far and above anything I have had in the past from professional cleaners. Even stubborn areas came up a treat! I will definitely be using them again.

Dear Anna,
Thank you for your 5 Stars reviews Our mission is to deliver the best service at anytime. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Need It Urgent compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

John and co worker did great job

Thorough
Professional
Clean
Quick and on time
Worked over and above requirements
Friendly and asked how we were
Listened to what we needed
Happy with all aspects of clean
Dressed in a neat uniform
Efficient flexible and hard working

Dear Chantelle,

Chanise
ChanisePerth, WA

Awesome work. Helped me out last minute and did a fantastic job! Highly recommend.

Had another company come and clean, didn’t actually clean (will be asking for a refund). Had these guys come in and use awesome equipment and had the right stuff for the job!

Dear Chanise,

Vibhuti J.
Vibhuti J.Perth, WA

Cleaning services

The cleaning team came to my place as i needed an urgent clean. They came on the same day as requested and gave us a quote. The following day they came to clean our house. They were able to completely remove the grout buildup on the tiles. Our walls had quite a few marks and they did an amazing job cleaning the marks Away. We will definitely call them again. Thanks for a wonderful job.

Dear Vibhuti,

Christine
ChristinePerth, WA

Great job!

I’ve used Need it Urgent on 2 occasions now - for general house cleaning and window cleaning - and they exceeded my expectations in all respects. A great job done, efficient, polite and reasonably priced.

Donelle G.
Donelle G.Perth, WA

Amazing cleaners and friendly service - very happy!

The customer service delivered from responding to my first email up until they finished the clean was friendly and the response time was very quick.
They were very accommodating and took care to explain what had been done, at which I was very impressed as the end result was a clean with high attention to detail and it left my house smelling wonderful!
They were very professional and very customer focused which is something I hold very high so I am really happy with the whole experience
Will definitely be using them going forward. If you want a good company, good work and great people then book these guys!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Need It Urgent compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Amira
AmiraPerth, WA

Best clean ever... im so happy they do everything very well event the small2 things .

On time, nice and polite person. Highly recommended very detail to clean and Easy to contact . And they were very quick respone . They do everything more than i expect.must try