Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU

Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU

chelchops

chelchops

Excellent dishwasher

I purchased this dishwasher for a new kitchen. Good stacking space and nice & quiet to run . I am very happy with the cleaning results & would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to buy . Have owned LG’s in the past & thought they were good but this tops them .

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Neff
Bosch H.Neff

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new Dishwasher

We recently had a new kitchen installed so we had to go out and buy all new appliances. On recommendation from the salesman we purchased this dishwasher. Its been in for just over 3 months now and we use it every day. Its fabulous, cleans everything so well even casserole dishes with baked on food around the edges. Don't think I have had a dishwasher that I have been so impressed with before. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017