Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU

Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU

Excellent dishwasher

I purchased this dishwasher for a new kitchen. Good stacking space and nice & quiet to run . I am very happy with the cleaning results & would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to buy . Have owned LG’s in the past & thought they were good but this tops them .

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi chelchops, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your NEFF S51N53X4EU Dishwasher and we’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 087 033 to discuss further. Regards, NEFF Australia.

Love my new Dishwasher

We recently had a new kitchen installed so we had to go out and buy all new appliances. On recommendation from the salesman we purchased this dishwasher. Its been in for just over 3 months now and we use it every day. Its fabulous, cleans everything so well even casserole dishes with baked on food around the edges. Don't think I have had a dishwasher that I have been so impressed with before. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hi Robyn, Thanks so much for your positive feedback about your NEFF S51N53X4EU Dishwasher we really appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 087 033 to discuss further. Regards, NEFF Australia.

See all Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU / S52P69X0EU reviews