Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide B57CR22N0B

• Preheating Speed
Lee
Lee

Not made to last

I’ve never seen an oven door break before, mine is of course just out of warranty. The rails that control the wheels are made from plastic with a very thin metal strip on top. Of course the plastic snapped and the wheel pushed up the inner glass which created a flow on effect to break more parts. It’s taken a month via Neffs email responses to get an outside quote to fix, is $$$ so thinking of a new oven instead but not a Neff this time. Self cleaning leaves a lot around the door and there is already rust appearing on the outer bottom. After reading 2021 UK reviews even though I’m in Aus I can’t see the product quality getting any better. Hope this helps someone.

Purchased in December 2016.

Neff Perfect

We purchased 2 Neff Pyrolytic ovens, one variable steam and one conventional, for complete versatility. The Slide and Hide Doors are terrific and very functional.
We would recommend a Neff Oven to anyone looking for a quality product.

Purchased in February 2021.

Lee Gunn
Lee GunnMelbourne

A joy to cook with

Admittedly I’ve only had the oven for two weeks but it’s an absolute dream to cook with. I followed the instructions and my food turned out beautifully. I had been using an oven from the 1970s and didn’t really appreciate how incredible a new oven would be. The ease of use, the quality of the cooking, the speed of the cooking, it’s all incredible. To date I’ve cooked a roast chicken and vegetables, cooked a pizza, my muffins and even tried my hand at bread and everything turns out beautifully. So far so good I love this oven

Purchased in March 2021 for $2,240.00.

chrisdi
chrisdi

Worst customer service on new oven

Bought this new oven as part of a package with a Neff induction cooktop - so spent nearly $5000 on Neff appliances. Once the oven was installed, I noticed that a rubber doorstopper was missing. Called Neff/Bosch twice. Emailed twice. Eventually they said they would mail the replacement part out to me but it's never arrived.

So clearly the Neff/Bosch/Siemens business empire are unreliable and untrustworthy when it comes to customer service. If something goes wrong with your appliance good luck getting it fixed. Potential purchasers should factor this into the buying decision.

Next step for me is to commence legal action against them.

Purchased in July 2020 for $2,699.00.

Arrived DAMAGED.... Neff REFUSES to replace! TERRIBLE customer service

Purchased in July 2020 for $2,500.00.

Dom123
Dom123

Thanks I will

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Living it upMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Neff oven rusting beware!

Neff oven functions are amazing. I have a steam assisted and and full steam oven. Both units are only about two years old. I'm really disappointed as the both have serious rust in them inside the o end and around the door seals. This is not good as it should be build to food standard. I've owned Simens, Miele, never seen this before. Also they do not full clean themselves only about 90% around the doors there is always build up. This is a health and safety issue. Who wants rust in their food? I have a bolt in the ceiling holding the cooking element rusted right through. Dander danger

Purchased in November 2017 for $10,000.00.

Deb F.
Deb F.South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE MY OVEN

I am so glad I was encourages to purchase my Neff oven. Love how the oven door when opens, slides under. Far safe. Ease of use with the touch controls. Cakes/roasts/slow cooking all come out perfect. Pyrolytic cleaning is a dream. No more harsh chemicals. Would definitely recommend Neff. Will never buy anything else.

Purchased in September 2019.

SeancSydney, NSW

Neff Oven self cleaning not so great

I have 2 x Neff ovens and the self cleaning while is ok
Only cleans to around 90 %
It still leaves a hard residue around the door and on the glass
Which I gather if you don’t use oven cleaner you have no hope of removing

Purchased in February 2019.

G57
G57Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Oven

I love my Neff oven! The door magically slides under the oven allowing safe and easy access to the inside. The temperature control is wonderful with heat being evenly distributed perfect for baking cakes and pastries give a beautiful even golden finish. The oven is capable of so much more but the options are difficult for me to understand so i will be attending a Neff cooking class to learn how to get the best of my oven. Thank you Neff, a great product may be just a little more user friendly for the older folk ?

Purchased in October 2019 at Winning Appliances.

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful oven

I cant express enough how much I love my new NEFF Pyrolytic Slide & Hide oven. I was finding it a little difficult to navigate so I went to a cooking demo at Winnings, Indooroopilly yesterday.
I found this to be so beneficial. Lilly explained the various features & controls, & took the time to answer our many questions, then we sat down to a delicious lunch. I am tempted to go to another demo!
Susie Thomson

Purchased in July 2019 at Winnings, Indooroopilly,Qld for $2,799.00.

Louise H
Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Oven

We recently purchased a Neff Pyrolytic oven. Love the slide and hide door when open, saves on space and easy to lift hot food to bench. Very smart oven and easy to clean. Very good quality oven.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

heather davis
heather davisSouth Australia

The most amazing oven

One of the most endearing features of this oven is the slide and hide door. Not just a gimmick, it is a truely amazing feature. Aesthetically and functionally this oven is superior to any oven I have used.

Purchased in August 2018 for $5,000.00.

advanced

no other product comes close to finish and the door features. Just had a roast done in it and to be really honest the vegetables were done better than the replace oven .Cooler in kitchen it is amazing. Only draw back was manual was french and German had to down load 43 pages..the cost of oven delivered to door was reasonable compare to products to purchase in Australia which has nothing like this oven ,accessories for it are great even getting the steamer kit for it. GR8 product

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Floki
FlokiGeelong

Brilliant

Very happy with my purchase. The hide and slide door is so much more convenient and brilliant if you have a bad back. I also purchased the Telescopic rails, this truly does make life easy. I know longer have to pick anything out of my oven I can even serve from the tray whilst keeping warm.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kaz
KazSydney

Awesome!

I bought 2 of these ovens & the are fantastic! Heats really quickly, even heat, true temperature control. I'm an average cook & everything I have cooked in the oven has turned out superb! The hide & slide doors are amazing! You can access the oven without having to worry about leaning over the door. Awesome!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

June govett
June govettasked

Hi should my 5 week old B57 CR22NOB oven have arrived with a meat probe or am i expected to purchase one ?? RegardsJune

BSH Home AppliancesNeff

Hi June govett, Thank you for your question. For your particular model a Meat-Probe is not included with the oven. A suitable meat-probe can be purchased over the phone from our after sales team on 1300 087 033 (select option 5). Please ensure you have your complete model details when calling to enquire of price and availability. Please note, the probe must fit into a socket on the left hand side of the cooking compartment. If your oven does not have this socket, then unfortunately you will not be able to plug in a meat-prob. Kind regards NEFF Home Australia.

Khas
Khasasked

I’m comparing two neff ovens and the sales rep has told me the eco clean is just as good pyroletic cleaning. Is this true? What is the difference?

Hi Khas,
Thanks for your question regarding the NEFF Ovens.
Eco clean - The self-cleaning surfaces in the cooking compartment are cleaned with the "EcoClean" operating mode. The self-cleaning surfaces (back panel, ceiling panel and side panels) are coated with a porous, matt ceramic material. This coating absorbs and breaks down splashes from baking, roasting and grilling while the oven is in operation. If the surfaces no longer clean themselves adequately and dark patches appear, the surfaces can be cleaned by the cleaning function.

Easy clean - The EasyClean cleaning aid makes it easier to clean the cooking compartment. Dirt is softened beforehand by vaporizing soapy water. It can then be removed more easily.

If you need any more help feel free to call us on 1300 087 033.
Regards, NEFF Home Australia.

alan c.asked

In July I bought a B57CR22NOB and a C17MR02NOB.ovens which I am very happy with however a friend who also has one .said that I they should have come with oven trays . As well as the shelves which it didn’t .Can you confirm whether . I should have received oven trays .ThankYou.

Hi Alan C,
Thanks for your question.
We'd like to help, if you could email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11510 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, NEFF Home Australia.

alan c.

Hi .Thanks for the reply .But Alas .Lacking in Communitation ..My partner had decided we didn’t require the Universal Trays and had Garaged them with out my knowledge .So we now have them in good use .Thanks again for the reply .

See all Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide B57CR22N0B questions

Get an answer from our members and Neff representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $2,799.00
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingle
Capacity71L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 595 x 596 x 548 mm