Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide B57CR22N0B

Neff Pyrolytic Slide&Hide B57CR22N0B

MPN: B57CR22N0B

• Incentivised Review Yes (67%) · No (33%)
  • Product is used:
    • Daily (2)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Susie

SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful oven

I cant express enough how much I love my new NEFF Pyrolytic Slide & Hide oven. I was finding it a little difficult to navigate so I went to a cooking demo at Winnings, Indooroopilly yesterday.
I found this to be so beneficial. Lilly explained the various features & controls, & took the time to answer our many questions, then we sat down to a delicious lunch. I am tempted to go to another demo!
Susie Thomson

Purchased in July 2019 at Winnings, Indooroopilly,Qld for $2,799.00.

Product is used: Daily

Louise H

Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Oven

We recently purchased a Neff Pyrolytic oven. Love the slide and hide door when open, saves on space and easy to lift hot food to bench. Very smart oven and easy to clean. Very good quality oven.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week
heather davis

heather davisSouth Australia

The most amazing oven

One of the most endearing features of this oven is the slide and hide door. Not just a gimmick, it is a truely amazing feature. Aesthetically and functionally this oven is superior to any oven I have used.

Purchased in August 2018 for $5,000.00.

Product is used: Daily

advanced

no other product comes close to finish and the door features. Just had a roast done in it and to be really honest the vegetables were done better than the replace oven .Cooler in kitchen it is amazing. Only draw back was manual was french and German had to down load 43 pages..the cost of oven delivered to door was reasonable compare to products to purchase in Australia which has nothing like this oven ,accessories for it are great even getting the steamer kit for it. GR8 product

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Floki

FlokiGeelong

Brilliant

Very happy with my purchase. The hide and slide door is so much more convenient and brilliant if you have a bad back. I also purchased the Telescopic rails, this truly does make life easy. I know longer have to pick anything out of my oven I can even serve from the tray whilst keeping warm.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kaz

KazSydney

Awesome!

I bought 2 of these ovens & the are fantastic! Heats really quickly, even heat, true temperature control. I'm an average cook & everything I have cooked in the oven has turned out superb! The hide & slide doors are amazing! You can access the oven without having to worry about leaning over the door. Awesome!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Watson

Watsonmelbourne

Expensive but necessary for small kitchen

Hearing of the slide and hide feature, I wanted this oven. Being heat sensitive and having a small kitchen, this feature was so important. It came highly recommended by a chef who uses it himself. European brand, pyrolytic for self-cleaning - basically a quality product. It was expensive so I chose cheapest one with the slide & hide feature. Simple design and easy to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Kaf

KafMelbourne

fancy sliding door but very useful also reliable,

Unique to Neff, the door boasts a stylishly innovative design with a retracting door and ergonomically designed revolution handle which smoothly rotates forward as the door opens, remaining fully accessible even as it tucks away beneath the oven, it save my life not to burnt my hand, also save the space, heat consistency and never disappointed me

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lorraine Armstrong

Lorraine ArmstrongAdelaide

Love the door!

To be honest the oven itself cooks no better than any other, but I am in love with the slide and hide door! I first saw the ovens used on Gret British Bakeoff and had to have one. Don't get me wrong it cooks perfectly well, but for the price I couldn't honestly recommend it over any of the other ovens I've had. It does cook cakes through without burning on top and it cooks things evenly. Not very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Lee

LeeMELBOURNE

This oven gives me motivation to bake!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Kezza

Kezzaasked

The cooling fan does it run when cooking and is reasonably quite as I have a oven that runs a cooling fan starting at 120 c while your cooking. Thanks hope you can answer as I am time poor to have this other oven replaced.

Hi Kezza,
Thanks for your question regarding the NEFF B57CR22N0B.
The cooling fan on this is quiet and comes on at high temperatures to keep the electronics to a safe, cool level.
If you need any more help feel free to call us on 1300 087 033.
Regards,
NEFF Home Australia

Wendyasked

Siemen ovens review

Wendyasked

Can you clean a Pyrolytic oven with warm soapy warer by hand without using the oven functton? I dont really want Pyrolytic feature.

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for your question regarding the NEFF B57CR22N0B.
As per your user manual hot soapy water or a vinegar solution will do and then dry with a soft cloth.
For any baked-on food residues you might need to soften with a damp cloth and soapy water. If there are heavy deposits of dirt, use a stainless steel scouring pad or oven cleaner. After cleaning is is recommended to leave the cooking compartment open to dry.
If you need any more help feel free to call us on 1300 087 033.
Regards,
NEFF Home Australia.

NEXT QUESTION -
1. HOW MANY PANES OF GLASS IN THE DOOR? If 3 or 4 like other brands
2, How do you keep the door open to remove the glass panes when it slides in automatically? I tried to hold it open the other day and imagining I was just cleaning the internal layer of glass. It would be difficult to clean unless there is a locking mechamism. Can you help me? Wendy

Hi Wendy,
There are 4 panes of glass in this oven. The instructions for cleaning the door are in your user manual. You can call and speak to our customer care team to go through it over the phone if you have trouble following them.
NEFF Home Australia

Get an answer from our members and Neff representatives

Download manual