4.2

81% · 5110 · 16%

chris l.
chris l.4 posts

Seemed very expensive (not $79!)

Blocked kitchen sink. Initial quote $390. Then they needed the snake so increased to $485. After it was fianlly cleared, plumber suggested putting some acid down. But wanted more money just to do that. The plumber himself is competent and friendly but the boss really likes money. So don't believe the "from $79" draining quote on the website.

As with most plumbing services, I had to spend half an hour cleaning up afterwards.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
GEORGE
GEORGEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

no show twice

Waited two hours the first time with no show and no call. Then waited three hours the second time again with no show and no call. There will not be a third time.
Lulu
Lulu

99 problems but not my Loo ain't one of them. I'm coming out the Water Closet and I am proud skip to my Loo, my darling

Dear Jordan

I credit you for your professionalism, expertise and punctuality. You were polite and personable. You deserve a most positive acknowledgement and I hope your company rewards you for your excellent service. Thank you again. If any reader requires the urgent services of a master plumber, please look no further than Jordan.

(Rough before and after drawing provided if my words fail me. I did my best.)

LauV
LauVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC17 posts

Fantastic work

I had all my drains blocked including my toilet. Jordan came out Friday and checked everything for me and told me it was a tree root in my pipe. Jordan and Cooper came on Saturday, fixed the issue and left everything as they found it. They were fantastic and polite the whole way through. Can’t recommend them enough.
Sam Groves
Sam GrovesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Saving Plumbing

We had a broken tap that requires us to shut off water to our property. We were lucky to have someone as experienced and friendly as Joe, to come by and fix it in no time at all. Couldn’t recommend a better service or business.
Troy
TroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional great service priced extremely well on-time great work nice

Jordan and Matt came out showed me the Brocken pipe quoted me on fixing it. And left my yard the way it was before start
Adam schembri
Adam schembri

Excellent Service

Joe provided a swift response and completed the works in a timely manner. Really happy with the outcome !
Jasmine Heke
Jasmine Heke

Very happy customer

I was provided with a great service, friendly and helpful information and was charged a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend and personally use their services again.
MarcosAutoLocksmiths
MarcosAutoLocksmithsSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent bathroom plumbers and valued renovations

Needed a bathroom renovation and Mathew came to quote he was excellent and well priced best value in Melbourne
John.B
John.B

Great work!

Neighbourhood plumbing came out to my house late at night to repair a burst pipe. They were quick and efficient and well priced! Will definitely be using again in the future
Yvette
YvetteMaroubra2 posts

Highly recommended

Quick and reliable service. Megan was very friendly and helpful when booking our our job in.
Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot water unit replacement

Had them come out replace my hot water well priced and clean work will be using them again thank you.
Eilek M.
Eilek M.

Amazing job!

I had some issues with the plumbing in my house where my hot water system was not working. I got in touch with some plumbers and they were charging ridiculous prices and they would not have come out for another couple of days. I contacted neighbourhood plumbing and spoke to Chris. He was so helpful and ran me threw everything they will be doing with a very fair price. They came out the following day and got straight on it, and by the end of the day and the problem was resolved. They did an amazing job and I couldn’t be happier with the service!
Tay D.
Tay D.

Phenomenal service

I couldn’t be happier with the neighbourhood Plumbing team. Not only were they extremely knowledgeable but also kind, friendly and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend them.
Stephanie T
Stephanie TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!

I’ve used neighbourhood plumbing a few times now and would recommend to all! They are extremely efficient, professional and provide such a good quality service as well as amazing customer care. Thank you to the team for always providing such an exceptional service!
Rates and Fees
Jessica Guirguis
Jessica Guirguis

Great experience with them and did an amazing job

Outstanding businesses

I Had a great experience with neighbourhood plumbing. The workers fixing my shower did a good and efficient job at fixing it
My shower was broken and they booked me in within a day and fixed it straight away it was amazing.

Will be using them for my future repairs!

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Neighbourhood Plumbing compares to other Bathroom Renovators

a.acunzo
a.acunzo

Amazing & Efficient highly recommended

Neighbourhood plumbing came out on an emergency call to my home that was submerged in water due to my stormwater being blocked.

They had all equipment on board complete the works cool calm & collected

Amazing service thank you!

Not a happy customer
Not a happy customer

Steve Brown
Steve Brown

Absolute rip off!

Called and was told $65 call out fee and they’ll quote on arrival. The job was a simple one, replace a perished toilet rubber. Price $326 all up! For a 15 minute job! See you later.
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful pricing

Arrived promptly but even the Plummer looked sheepish about charging $370 for 10 minutes work to unblock a toilet. This company exploits desperate and ignorant house owners.
Avoid if you can
Donal
DonalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Thieves who prey on the vulnerable

Overpriced scammers who wanted $550 plus a $65 call out fee to fix a leak in a T join which I ended up getting done for $180. They don’t charge by the hour but base their pricing depending on how desperately they think you need their service.
Josh
Josh

Incredibly friendly and helpful!

We had an amazing experience with two of the plumbers from Neighbourhood Plumbing. We had an issue with our toilet, which they were quick to respond to and fix. They were incredibly helpful in educating us on the issue and the gave us options for the repair. We had to call them out later at night and it wasn't a hassle at all. Highly recommend this local service.
Jipped and angry
Jipped and angryMelbourne28 posts

Reliable, punctual and honest Plumbing

Plumbing is one of those trades that are notoriously unreliable, not punctual and can overcharge and take advantage of customers (beware of some those that leave fridge magnets in your letter box). Neighbourhood Plumbing is NOT one of those companies. We found them to be punctual, very reasonably priced, honest and did very good work. Have used multiple times for gas leak, burst water pipe, new taps and replacing hot water valves. Matthew was the plumber who attended. One of the jobs was urgent (broken water mains internally) and attended just days before the end of year. Northern Suburbs of Melbourne 2019 and 2020.