Neopower Solar Hot Water

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Lea I.

Lea I.Gippsland, VIC

The best decission was going with a Neopower gas boosted solar hot water system

We have had our system now for several months and it has been wonderful , the process from quote to installation was proffessional, freindly and accurate, price was better then most for a better quality product, we purchased the largest system as we have two households under one roof and it has been more than suitable for our needs, our gas bottles were being replaced monthly with our old system and we have not had to replace once since having Neo power installed. we live in east gippsland so were happy t find they serviced this area. Boltz contractors were amazing in the service they provided with the purchase, quote and instalation.we are so thankful now that we took the time to research otherwise we would not have known about Neo Power.

Purchased in October 2020 for $5,731.00.

Klunc

KluncGoldfields, WA

Neopower, the well researched thinking person's choice.

I purchased my Neopower unit about October 2020. My gas consumption has crashed. I estimate I will pay for the unit in 2 years based on gas savings, probably sooner. Dispatch of goods was prompt and arrived 2,500k away in perfect order apart from 2 broken tubes. However spare tubes had been sent with the original order so no drama. The unit has worked perfectly. Rain hail and shine. On the South Coast we get it all. This unit is a unit for all weather, all seasons. I've had several different makes over the last 35 years. No more. Neopower only from now on.

Purchased in October 2020.

chris

chrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm very happy with my solar hot water system

Neopower have been very helpful though out the installation process. They were also very helpful with obtaining my rebate. Their after purchase service has also been first class. I would highly recommend them.

AdrianNeopower

Thanks for the review Chris... We love hearing from happy customers! :))

Solar Water Heaters

Find out how Neopower Solar Hot Water compares to other Solar Water Heaters

Colin A

Colin AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product, price and service

I had a 14 year old Endless Solar hot water service which had worked very well but some parts were beginning to fail. David worked with me to identify the parts which could be retained and those which required replacement. An excellent outcome at a very good price and the installer was fantastic.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,300.00.

AdrianNeopower

Hi Colin, thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience and the system is working well

Daz

DazPerth, WA

Brilliant unit and customer service

Purchased in March 2020.

MalcolmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

I recently replaced my old gas hot water system with a Neopower flat panel gas boosted solar system. Neopower were very professional from quoting through to installation. Matthew the installer was very thorough, helpful and informative. So far the performance is excellent. We don't notice it is there and we have plenty of environmentally friendly hot water. I have no hesitation recommending Neopower.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ad

Great product! Awesome service!

From initial consultation, through to installation, the service provided by Neopower has been great. We are located in Melbourne and the Neopower Solar Hot Water system is well suited to our family of four. Hot water a plenty. Have turned on the booster mid April. Very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2019.

Carl

CarlYallambie

Should of done it earlier

This electric solar hot water system has been in use for just over a year. Since that time we have used our booster for around one month during a real cold spell in winter. It has saved us a fortune (we had a gas hot water heater before). One regret is that we did not install it earlier.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Helen G

Helen GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Out with the old...in with the new

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Solar Water Heaters

Find out how Neopower Solar Hot Water compares to other Solar Water Heaters

wdarcy

wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best decision

So far so good the power consumption in the the 1st week is unbelievable, we have gone from using 30 to 40 kwhs a day to under 10 . We have hot water all year round with the gas assist we never have to worry about running out. It actually looks better on the roof than most and the price was much better. anytime I needed to know anything from Neopower themselves they have been ever so helpful and the guys we bought and had it fitted by very helpful and nice. With victorias extra $1000 it was a no brainer. Extremely happy customers here.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Neopower Hot Water Service.

We had an electric solar boosted installed by Neo in 2011. The system works wonderfully well in summer to the point where I can turn off the electric boost and realise quite a good saving on the quarterly bill. Just recently, we had a slight leaking problem with the hot water service. we reported the problem to Neo and within 3 working days we had a brand new hot water tank installed. They had'nt had this problem before and stood by their product with outstanding service. We are very happy with the system and the professionalism of Neo.

Date PurchasedAug 2011
Alex

AlexMelbourne

Surprisingly quality system and good price

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Neopower Gas Boosted SHW

Ala567

Ala567Thornbury

Excellent solar hot water system, happy to recommend to others

I was looking for solar hot water system in the last few months, and have compared many brands. I have found evacuated tube solar collector is better than the flat panels. There are few companies can supply evacuated tube solar hot water with 15 years warranty. Compare with others, I have found Neopower solar hot water staff are very kind and willing to explain to me everything and not push for sales. And their price is $400-500 cheaper than similar quality systems. After installation, I have seen a big difference on my power bill. It is really a good investment for me. I am very happy to recommend it to all my friends.
Good quality product, excellent services
None