Nepean Office Furniture

Nepean Office Furniture

Online store and Physical store
5.0 from 1 review

Customer service was excellent and product was what I wanted

I was looking for an ergonomic chair for home use. They had a great range in shop to test and let me try them as long as I needed. When I'd settled on the one I wanted I then did some comparison shopping, the chair wasn't the cheapest but wasn't too far off and they had helped me so much with selection, so I rang them to place an order. They were again very helpful and went over the order to make sure it was correct. Some weeks later they rang me to say the chair had arrived at the shop; when I mentioned the invoice was for delivery to my home they immediately despatched it to me without any problem. I wasn't able to be home when it arrived, the driver rang me and I gave authority to leave. I thought it was coming in a box and would need assembling, so assumed it would pack fairly flat against the wall. When I arrived home, the fully assembled chair was at the front door, and the driver had thoughtfully moved our bin to disguise its presence. I am very impressed with my overall experience and the high level of service provided, I can't recommend them highly enough.