Listing monitored by Nerang Pimpama Removals

3.7
    J. Powick
    J. PowickGold Coast

Highly recommend!

Great service! We had to move our 3 bedroom home into storage as our new house build was delayed. NPR were so flexible with our storage needs and moved us into our new house as soon as it was available and on short notice too. The moving team were extremely efficient and went above and beyond. Took 5 hours total for each move which included travel (Brisbane to Gold Coast) Everyone we spoke to was extremely helpful and friendly which made such a stressful time in our life so much easier. Thank you so much NPR.

Tania
    TaniaBundall

Very professional, hard working company

The two men worked with a high energy level and were very careful with all our items. They were polite and professional at all times. We moved in 6 hours a 5 bedroom house and a 2 bedroom apartment. I would definitely recommend Nerang, Pimpama Removals to anyone

GregandFionaCentral Queensland, QLD

Professional, careful and quality removals. You won't find any better!!

We moved from Brisbane to Central Queensland where all our furniture from a 3 bedroom house including a lot of outdoor furniture, a lot of mirrored furniture AND a huge 5 person spa. Not one single item was damaged or even scratched. These guys are skilled in what they do and the truck was packed and unpacked carefully and the whole job was perfect. We would highly recommend Nerang Pimpama Removals to anyone!

Gary K.Nerang Pimpama Removals

Thank you so much Greg and Fiona Iam so pleased that you were happy with our services , we have always worked very hard to maintain a high level of service to our customers . I will pass on your comments to the staff.

sug
    sug

Don't use this removals

4 bed room house furniture moved and stored interstate, was quoted $5000 ended costing me $8500. Items posed broken and water damaged. Problem did $6000 damage to furniture. Staff rude and unprofessional a real cow boy operation. Take my advise DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. The only good reviews for this company would be put their by the company staff and family. Reading the reviews not written by staff and family, all bad I expect to see your crap about it never happened and it wasn't your fault. All I can tell you [name removed] this is not over by a long way.

10110106Brisbane

Excellent .. Highly recommended. Will use them again.

I used them to move my 4 bedroom house from Canberra to Brisbane. Move went very smoothly. The team is excellent. Jim is very persistent and professional. Jon and his colleague did a great job in carefully loading and offloading, ensuring nothing gets damaged.

Left goods behind then took 3 months to finally arrive damaged. Arrogant and untrustworthy.

Hulk
    Hulk

Great and friendly service. Highly reccommended

Thank you to the hard working removalists who shifted my daughter from North Qld to Brisbane.
    John and his offsider worked tirelessly to get her items loaded and delivered in a timely manner.
    Although they were running a little behind due to extra work loads bestowed on them, John kept us informed at regular intervals.
    They worked lat into he night to ensure our load was on track in reaching its destination.
    We would recommend this group to anyone.
    Thanks to all concerned at NPR

Trustworthy and reliable

Even though my move was small, the service from administration to the removalist operaters was excellent. The furniture was handled carefully and everything arrived safely and on time. After a recent disatrous move from interstate, this company is someone I shall be using again and my recommendations are for others to use them too! Thanks team!
    Kind regards
    Helen

Might sell my house just to use these guys again.

I had to move from the Whitsundays to the Gold Coast for work. I chose to use Nerang Pimpama Removals due to the price they quoted was very competitive.
    It wasn’t until they started loading, I knew I'd chosen the right company for the job. Cautiously loading my belongings making sure each item was covered and at minimal risk of being damaged.
    It was transferred to their storage facility in Pimpama where it was unloaded and carefully packed into my storage shed.
    Highly recommend them!

Thanks again!
    Jordan H.

Find out how Nerang Pimpama Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

although the move was short, we did have a whole truck load of stuff . We found the boys (Sam,Rob and Blake) did an efficient job in moving us. They were polite and courteous and worked very hard. The fee was also very reasonable. We are very happy with them and would use them again.

Good job, good value.

We were extremely happy with Nerang Pimpama Removals whom we chose for our recent move from Cairns to the Sunshine Coast. Gary and the team were friendly and efficient but most of all, good value for money. Many thanks guys!

Worst experience of my life. Save your money.

Not happy!!
    Not happy!!

New Start

Moved from Townsville-Caloundra

Julie from from Sales was spectacular
    Great communication. Great service. Great rates
    Very professional company and workmanship

A Massive Undertaking

We can highly recommend this company