Nescafé Blend 43

Nescafé Blend 43 (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Concerned

ConcernedSydney

It may have given me chronic diarrhea

julz

julzHunter Region, NSW

Worst coffee ever

Disgruntled

DisgruntledEldorado

tastes like dish water YUK

Nescafe has been my choice in coffee for longer than I can remember. We have now thrown out all our Nescafe as the taste is disgusting. Shame on you for changing a great coffee.

Very dissapointed

Have been enjoying my morning coffee for years and the last jar bought has an aweful taste and aroma.

Poppy

PoppyPerth

Disappointed

I have drunk Nescafe most of my life ( I am74) but had to throw out most of a jar because of a kind of sludge ĺeft in the bottom of the cup. Was pleased I had another jar in the cupboard only to have the same thing happen. As well as that the aroma and taste are not the same. Will not be drinking this again

What has happened?

Tastes horrible, what happened to our favourite coffee? We cannot drink it. Please restore it back to how it was.

Wayne. M

Wayne. MSydney, NSW

Bad taste

I have drunk Nescafe blend 43 for many years and all of a sudden the taste is changed it's bitter and taste like dishwashing liquid the Aroma is no longer there with that fresh bean roasted smell what's happened to our coffee? I cannot drink it I have to tip it down the sink and I have now purchased a jar of Robert Timms bring back the original recipe.

Disgusting undtinkable

I hadn't tried Nescafe in a few years apart from the cache supplied at motels. I bought a bottle at Aldi. Love my morning cuppa but this was the worst coffee I have ever tasted. I can't ever finish a cup as so disgusting. I am not in the habit of writing reviews but made an exception because this was so bad.

Myrtle T

Myrtle TMelbourne

Disappointed.

I purchased a bottle of nescafe blend 43 yesterday expecting it to be a fail proof option due to it's history of being the go-to instant coffee. Wow was i disappointed, the flavour and smell has changed and as a black coffee drinker I could not ignore the offensive taste and sadly had to add milk to make it tolerable. Something has changed and this saddens me.

This is not ok!

Nescafé is the only coffee I’ve drank and last week I got a jar that was unusable. It smelled like Burt rubber and the oil floating to the top was just too much. Unfortunately I drank it anyways. I felt off all morning at work when I suddenly felt like I was going to black out. Not sure if it was the cause but I would assume so. This is disgusting and unless it changes, I’m changing brands.

Awful aroma and taste

I returned an almost full 500gm tin to Nescafe after complaining of the smell and acrid taste. My other unopened tin was returned to the supermarket for a store credit. My complaint was, that after drinking Nescafe for over 40 years the new taste was acrid and the smell of the coffee in the tin reminded me of kerosene. I was fortunate to find older stock in Big W which will do for now but if the new technological taste and smell stays I'm giving up coffee..

Burnt Taste

I’ve been drinking Nescafé Blend 43 all my life and the last jar I bought tastes burnt. Unless they fix the problem they’ve lost me.

NESCAFE BLEND 43 , YOU LOST ME

I have been a nescafe drinker for many years, upto 5 cups a day, there coffee started to taste disgusting so until it goes back to original taste, i buy other brand instant coffee now. I returned 2 full 500g tins and exchanged for another brand.

I used to love the taste of Nescafé! But recently bought 3 bottles of them and not just one !

I used to love the taste of Nescafé ! But recently bought 3 bottles of them and not just one! But all three of them have a terrible taste to it!!! Which I had to get rid of them and buy a different brand!!! Not sure what has happened but I hope it can be fixed back to the original flavor!!!

Burnt taste

Hi there
I have enjoyed Blend 43 for years but no more. The coffee now tastes burnt which is a massive shame. Please go back to the original roasting method. Lucky for you the other instant brands on the shelf are disgusting so i just keep on buying it.

Michael

MichaelLeongatha

Horrendous

Absolutely horrendous burnt taste. Have been drinking this for years but have now changed brands due to it being completely undrinkable.

Burnt and disgusting

We purchased, 3 tins as they were on a special of the largest Nescafe coffee , and it tastes like it has all been burnt, we are drinking it but only because we have bought it but will never go back to drinking this coffee again. We have been buying this forever but no more

Grandy

GrandyNewcastle

Awful ... Undrinkable!

I have enjoyed Nescafé Blend 43 for many years, but no more. GONE is the great aroma when opening the foil in the large tin and GONE is the delicious all-round comforting flavour. So, sadly, GONE is this customer. I cannot afford to waste my money and life on bad coffee.
Remember this, Nescafé, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

Taste horrid

0 out of 5. Tastes like chemicals and I get a headache soon after drinking it.