Nescafé Short Black

Nescafé Short Black

Julia

Julia

Tastes very average

I didn't think this tasted particularly good, will not buy again.

Purchased in November 2019.

Miss May

Miss MaySydney

Very good almost excellent

Very rich deep coffee taste and aroma. I find 1 heaped teaspoon is a good amount. Very happy and will probably purchase again

Cathryn H.asked

Why is woolworths not stocking this best instant coffee anymore!!!!!!!! We tried the black roast one they had in its place and its like mud its awful. Please Please bring back the short black its the only coffee i buy

Tash
Tash

NOOOOOOOO!!!

J A H
J A H

I can’t speak for Woolworths so I have no idea, I hope not. There was an out of stock sign at my local Woolies this week. Coles had it on special for $7 Up to 21/7/20, but it had sold out, I got a raincheck, so hopefully they will also get it in stock soon. I only have one and a half jars left. Argh!

Cathryn H.

It hasnt been in stock at our woolies for at least 5 weeks. There is no ticket or space for it anymore either. But there is a new new nescafe coffee in its plce called black roast. But its awful!!!

George

Georgeasked

Why can’t I buy Nescaf short black in the United States?

Mandy8786

Mandy8786asked

I live in coventry, England , uk. Where can I buy short black in the uk?

cheporbik
cheporbik

I don't know, but I believe the product has a different name in the UK (Nescafe expresso), see this link http://www.nescafe.co.uk/products_flash_en_co_uk.axcms#/?content=detail&imageid=49

massimo2
massimo2

Hello, Further to the above, the larger formatted Tesco and Sainsbury supermarkets sell jars of Nescafe Espresso which is the same product. Best wishes.

Get an answer from our members and Nescafé representatives