Nespresso Shop

Nespresso Shop (page 2 of 2)

Seth

SethCanberra 2600, ACT

Customer service at it's best

I always love the customer experience at Nespresso shops, they always give the feel they are truly there to make day. I normally go to the branch in Canberra Centre they always offer to taste the coffee's and don't expect a purchase in return,
the Miranda branch missed out on offering me a new member's gift when I signed up but due to the mistake the Canberra branch did there best to make it up by giving a free tasting sleeve of there new coffee's so all together I think there service is great and the at the top of retail.
I always tell my staff to go check out the service in Nespresso and learn from it.

Worst after service centre

Nespresso service centre does not deserve any stars and if I have an option to rate minus it will be minus 5 stars. I had to choose at least one star in order to post this review and that is the only reason for a star. I had my virtuo machine to be repaired it took me 4 weeks and 10 calls to service centre but still not resolved. I even spoke to the manager who profusely apologized yet I am getting random TNT delivery messages when they feel like delivering the good without checking with myself when there will be someone to receive the good. I had enough of this. This has to be the worst service I ever got in my entire 50 years of life. I will never ever buy Nespresso Machine ever again

Robin

RobinBunbury

Terrible customer service

Poor customer service!!
Never buy them.
I order 110capsules online and they sent me only 100capsules then I asked them why. They said run out of product... ok what so ever, I wanna get refund of 10 capsules though and they said they will do it. That was 3rd of January. Now its 16th of January...I still haven’t got my money back. I rang them 3more times includes today and they keep saying they will do it immediately.
I don’t know what the hell is their problem.
There is no any apology mail or anything.
I’m very curious how they got 4.3stars on google ratings Never buy this company’s products.

dianne

diannevictoria

Will not honor online promotion - poor customer service Nespresso

Tuttsy

TuttsyBrisbane

Great Customer Service

Just a nod to the great people at Nespresso for getting customer service right. I have been a happy customer for over 5 years. Everything from great customer service in store to fabulous technical service via phone, I cannot fault them so decided they needed a shout out. If only more businesses took a leaf from your book.

lotus7