3Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine BNV420

namchopz
namchopz8 posts
  Verified BNV420B

Very good machine

Got to try this machine for free for a month before accepting the offer to purchase it at a discounted price. It's my first ever coffee machine, so can't really compare it to others - but I think it is great and the coffee is tasty and strong which I enjoy. It is very easy to use and clean. 100 capsules cost about $90 which is not too bad. Overall, I would recommend getting this machine if you want a no fuss machine which generates decent coffee at a reasonable price!

Lauren
LaurenSydney5 posts
  Verified BNV420B
Shallot
ShallotBrisbane5 posts
  BNV420B

High quality machine. Coffee is underwhelming

This machine looks absolutely gorgeous - great size, sleek lines and shiny plastic. Everything about it screams high quality. Except the coffee - I wish the coffee was better. It consistently tastes like the beans have been burnt - regardless of the capsule strength used. The capsules are barcoded which means that the choices are limited. If milk is added to the cup prior to starting the machine (as there is no milk element within the machine), the resultant coffee is tepid and lukewarm. This is a known issue across this machine and Nespresso can't offer a solution beyond microwaving the cup for about 30 seconds afterwards - which isn't convenient. Very easy to clean and maintain. Incredibly easy to use. Just a shame about the coffee.

M. Clarke
M. ClarkeMelbourne10 posts
  BNV420B

Good if you like a larger cup of coffee

We received this machine as a Christmas present for my daughters. I have tried some of the capsules and of these I have found some of the flavour very bitter. It would be good if nespresso offered more capsules for tasting at their stores. The machine works well other than sometimes the capsules don't fall as they are suppose to. Over all I would recommend it, if you like a larger cup of coffee with less milk.

Mandy
MandyReservoir4 posts
  BNV420SIL

Great little machine which makes my day everyday

Bought this machine few months back and it's amazing. Very easy to use and very easy to clean. My coffee comes out just as a Professional Barista have made it. I love this machine. It's make the coffee in seconds so it's so much better to use in day to day busy schedule of everyone. Highly recommend.

Sue
SuePerth4 posts

Best Coffee Ever!

This coffee machine is the latest addition to my kitchen and I'm loving it. It makes the perfect cuppa, smooth and delicious. It's simple to use and cleaning's a breeze. I really can't fault the Breville Vertuo Plus...it's perfect. I find that I really look forward to coming home to a decent cup of coffee. Definitely one of the best purchases, I've made.

chaau