Nestle Caramel Top N Fill

Nestle Caramel Top N Fill

See the Best Food & Drink Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

1.1

Caramel 'slide and slop' not top and fill

This product has fails on every level... ruined every tart/pie/top i have used it for, just sloppy sweet muck... pick up your game nestle you are losing a lot of customers!!

Purchased in November 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time or money

Very disappointed. I decided to make Caramel Cookie Cups with my class and the Caramel didn't set in the fridge as stated in the recipe. I decided to try and set it in the freezer and still no success.

Purchased in November 2021 at Coles for $5.20.

janicep
janicepSouth Australia

Ruined a great product

Nestle Caramel Top N Fill was my occasional treat, chilled and eaten straight from the can. It was firm, smooth and delicious. The new recipe is nothing like the original - it stays runny, even in the freezer, and is sickly sweet. I will have to go back to boiling the condensed milk for hours like we used to do. Very bad move Nestle.

Purchased in October 2021 at Coles.

Loz
LozMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointing

Bought Top N Fill to use in a caramel slice. Very runny, spilled out of the sides Did not have the taste of caramel that I hoped for. Wish I had read reviews before I bought it. Waste of money.

Purchased in October 2021 for $5.20.

Find out how Nestle Caramel Top N Fill compares to other Food & Drink Products

This product is not fit for purpose anymore!!

I wrote a product review about this product no longer being fit for use it does not set and nestle reply to me in an email recommending the same product seriously are you not hearing your customers the product does not work anymore for the purposes it was used for!!!

Purchased in October 2021 at Coles Online for $5.20.

Should be a zero

So disappointed, used to love this product, it makes the best banana caramel tarts. Obviously they have changed it for the worse. Going to go and try the home brand varieties.

Purchased in August 2021 for $4.50.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

We're sorry to hear this. We'd love the opportunity to speak with you to capture your feedback officially and give you a better experience. Please call 1800 025 361 or email consumer.service@au.nestle.com

The Australian one was much better

New Spain made product is too runny, they need to look at returning the product to made in Australia- the Australian made product was much thicker. We use a few cans a week of this product.

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths Online store for $5.20.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Weto
WetoGorokan

Does not set

I wanted to make caramel tarts, but I have wasted 16 tart shells as the caramel stays runny and does not set. I have wasted an afternoon and $30. Would not recommend

Purchased in July 2021 for $5.20.

Anne Blackford
Anne BlackfordNorth Queensland, QLD

Not impressed, very disappointed.

I am very disappointed by the change in Top"n"Fill Caramel. I have been using it for years straight out of the can. Now it will not set in the fridge and is runny.
Please tell me why the recipe has changed! Will not buy it anymore.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Anne, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment. We'd love to speak with you and to capture your feedback officially if you would kindly give us a call on 1800025361. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Karen K.
Karen K.Perth, WA

Why change it??

I use to love Nestle caramel and used it in a number of recipes. The new version is terrible and taste totally different! Please bring back the original caramel! Won’t buy this product anymore.

Purchased in March 2021 for $5.20.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Karen, we're sorry to hear this and would love the opportunity to speak with you to capture your feedback officially and organise a better experience. Could you please give our team a call on 1800 025 361? We look forward to speaking to you soon.

Moose.
Moose.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Now made in Spain!

I used to make Top n Fill until that side of the factory closed March 2021. Haven't tried the Spanish made and won't. I also stocked up on the original because it was great stuff for my sweet tooth.

Mildred
Mildred Central, SA

Utter dissapointment after 10 years

As a Bakery we have been using this product for over 10 years now in our banana caramal tarts. The new version is terrible! It's gone from being the greatest caramal ever to the worse. We are so disappointed with Nestlé. Don't change something that was fine to start with, there was nothing ever wrong with it! We are now left questioning ourselves how we are going to make our beautiful banana caramal tarts the same ever again. 0 stars if possible.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

DaveR
DaveRSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good product perfectly ruined!

We have been using Nestles Top'n' Fill caramel for about 10 years. The recipe has been tampered with and becomes runny and will not set. The taste and texture is awful. I will not continue to buy this product. Leaves a bitter aftertaste.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths.

Susan G.
Susan G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The new version is terrible!

This has been my favourite treat since forever when Mum would boil a can of condensed milk. Top n Fill was a very close substitute but this new "smoother and tastier" version is aweful. I threw it out unfinished.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.90.

nigelprado
nigelpradoSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's different!

We have been using Top n Fill for many years and absolutely loving it. We recently purchased 2 cans and something is different. The texture is different and it does not serve as well as it used to. We don't like it. What has changed?