Nestle CERELAC Muesli with Banana and Apple

Nestle CERELAC Muesli with Banana and Apple

Made my baby sick both times he had it.

I gave my baby this cereal for the first time when he was 8 months old. He ate half of it and then carried on as usual. However, later he woke from his nap in a pool of vomit! He vomited 5 more times after this... he couldn't keep any food or breastmilk down. 2 weeks later I tried to mix a little bit of it with his Weet-Bix to see if he would have a reaction as I wasn't 100% sure that it was the cereal which had caused his first illness. It was however; he vomited again! His reaction was a lot milder as he had a lot less but he barely ate any of his lunch and then spewed it back up. I then breastfed him and he spat half of it back up. Wouldnt recommend!

Nostalgic taste and flavour

I have no doubts of brands that have been there for so long which means they are consistent in giving the best quality. And this is my experience with Cerelac. I grew up eating this baby food and feeding this to my baby this time around has been a nostalgic experience. My bub just loves them in apple and banana flavours and the rice version too. It's smooth moving from his mouth to stomach as I have never experienced him choking. So far so good and no allergies were triggered by feeding them with Cerelace several times. I would definitely go for lasting brands such as Cerelac for my bub.

See all Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Nestle CERELAC Muesli with Banana and Apple but you can read 32 questions about Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal.

Similar listings