Nestle Kit Kat Ice Creams

Nestle Kit Kat Ice Creams

See the Best Ice Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Richard S

Richard SSouthwest, VIC

Gross

Horrible texture, little flavour, it's like eating cold, wet sand on a stick.

Will stick to Mars Bar icecreams as they actually taste like what they are meant to be and are enjoyable.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Rach A.

Rach A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yuck!

I love all ice creams but this one is horrible. So bad that i felt the need to find somewere to leave a review. Will be throwing the rest of the box out!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Tasted awful!

So disappointed with this ice cream, I was so excited to try it cos kitkats are amazing. I’m not a fussy person and usually enjoy everything I eat but this tasted awful, I chucked out all the ‘chocolate’ coating and just ate the ice cream. The coating tasted just like sugar with no flavour and the worst texture.

Purchased in September 2019.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

My favorite chocolate kit kat so when I seen ice cream kit kat couldn't wait to try unfortunately tastes nothing like kit kat ice cream feels rough no smooth it's a loser no thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Get It Off The Market

Worst tasteless chalk like texture - every bite was sooo disappointing - get it off the market please - seriously damaging to the reputation of the kit kat bar - sorry for brutal honesty.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

So gross I couldn't finish it

This is the first ice cream that I've ever left unfinished. The three of us who tried them agreed that the outside is a terrible texture, the inside is average at best and it did not taste like kit kat. So disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019 for $8.50.

gregnles

gregnlesSouth West, WA

Tasteless

Very ordinary ice cream. Had no taste and chocolate coating was not a nice texture. Very disappointing. We don’t eat ice cream regularly and was looking forward to a good one,

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

A M.

A M.North Queensland, QLD

Very nice

Liked the crispy taste of the outside and also the wafer flavour of the icecream inside. I felt like having a second one. Highly recommended. Must try and much better than picnic ice-cream

Purchased in September 2019 for $3.80.

Marie R.

Marie R.Gordon 2906, ACT

Not pleasant

The outside chocolate coating is awful, like sand in chocolate, gritty and unpleasant. I was expecting actual wafer since they were kit Kat. The ice cream itself tasted fine but after eating one, to be honest the rest of the box is going in the bin. Total waste of money.

Purchased in August 2019.

Monique D.

Monique D.

Angry I payed $8.50 for this crap

Tasted absolutely terrible, tasted like salt inside and not in a good way cause I like salt, I read a previous description of sand texture which is super accurate. Took me about 5 mins to read on the box what flavour the ice cream was.. wafer, was honestly shocking. Tasted nothing remotely like kit Kat

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $8.50.

Steve W.

Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awful....

I purchased a 4 pack from Coles. They don't taste remotely good, I forced my way through one, the rest have gone in the bin. I'm amazed this product even made it to market. Doesn't Nestlé taste their products before release? How could they associate this terrible product with the iconic Kit Kat.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

Nothing out there like it!

Very disappointing.
Children didn’t finish them.
One child said it tasted like it had sand in it. Texture not good. And they are small!
What were the marketing people thinking??
What are they still thinking?
Will not buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 for $8.00.

food_churner

food_churnerPerth, WA

Don’t buy -save your $$

Nasty. My fiancé asked me if it was ‘off’ - just after he had unwrapped it. Tastes extremely artificial and NOT like original kit-Kat chocolate. Going to wash mouth out now.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Horrible

HorribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Worst ice cream ever. Couldn’t eat it all. Tasted disgusting. I would not recommend it. Chocolate tasted lumpy and texture was horrible. The ice cream lacked flavour. Save your money.

Purchased in July 2019.

Mandy skeggs

Mandy skeggsSydney, NSW

Won't buy again

Was excited to buy this couldn't wait to get home and open it up being a huge fan of kit Kats, it was great looking biting into it the chocolate outer coating was a horrible texture very gritty like sand and did not taste pleasant more like cheap compound chocolate so disappointed the inside ice cream was average at best I love ice cream but this is like the only ice cream I actually disliked it's a shame I think if they maybe changed their coating and instead of finely grinding kit Kat maybe something more chunky would be nicer

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Evengelia L.

Evengelia L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously so addictive!

The coating is the best part!!!! I don’t know what the negative reviewers were expecting....

It’s like someone took a kit Kat, crushed it up and mixed it into some melted milk chocolate and dipped a creamy ice cream into it.

The coating could be sliiiiightly more crunchy but I love that you can taste little bit of wafer all throughout the chocolate coating, it tasted literally like a kit Kat ice cream.

I’m addicted, I could easily eat the whole box. They’re a bit pricey if you buy them single, much better value in a box, they’re currently on special in woolies.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Carly W.

Carly W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst ice cream ever!

The ice cream just want creamy, the coating tastes like sugar granules coated in chocolate, the flavour is terrible, and it doesn’t taste like the original chocolate bar at all

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Kristi

KristiTasmania

Worst ice cream I’ve ever had

Why is the outside coating not chocolate like a real kit Kat? It was like eating raw sugar, I’ve never been so disappointed in an ice cream before I’m hoping I can return the box!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for $5.00.

CoogeeGuy

CoogeeGuySydney, NSW

Nestle Kit Kat Ice Creams have a distasteful gritty chocolate coating, nothing like their original Kit Kat

On sighting a packet of four Nestle Kit Kat Ice Creams in the refrigerators at my local Coles store, I decided to purchase a packet and give them a try. I am a fan of Nestle Kit Kats. On consuming my first Kit Kat Ice Cream I experienced a sugary gritty chocolate coating, of which sensation I can only describe as disgusting. I must say, this is the first ice cream I could not finish. The coating on this ice cream was like eating crystallised sugar. The Ice Cream itself did no way resemble , or taste like, that of a Kit Kat. One of the worst ice creams I have ever experienced. Nestle, you got this very wrong.