Nestle Kit Kat Ice Creams

Nestle Kit Kat Ice Creams

See the Best Ice Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

Waste of money

If you left you chocolate bar in your hot car and it melted and you thought, I will not waste that I will use that gross melted kitkat and spread it over my cheap plain ice cream, then you would of achieved this product but for a fraction of the price. Over priced, and yuck.

Purchased in December 2019.

KJD29

KJD29South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible! Dont Waste Your Money!

Bought these ice creams and they are horrible. Outside texture is disgusting and the inside ice cream is plain. Would definitely NOT recommend. They are doing the brand Kit Kat a disservice.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

KitKat ice cream? Life is gooooood.

Kitkat has always been my love so i was excited to try kitkat icecream.
I liked eating this ice cream it is very delicious! I like the flavor of kitkat in chocolate bars throughout the ice cream it makes the ice cream taste good! The chocolate kitkat taste in the ice cream make a good combination together. I like this ice cream so much that once I start eating it I have a hard time stopping it is soo good! I recommend this product to everyone who likes a good ice cream & kitkat chocolate

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $7.00.

Life in Tasmania

Life in TasmaniaNot in a city

dont waste your money!

Purchased from IGA, I was lucky they were on special I think the reason might be that these ice creams are so awful that the company is just off loading stock! As others have said the outside coating is revolting! I thought at first my package had freezer burn, but no when the family opened theirs all were the same and no ice just a horrible texture and flavour. I too love ice cream as do the family and not one out of four ice creams were eaten we all threw them in the bin as the coating was so YUK! the actual ice cream was bland.

Purchased in November 2019 at IGA.

Richard S

Richard SSouthwest, VIC

Gross

Horrible texture, little flavour, it's like eating cold, wet sand on a stick.

Will stick to Mars Bar icecreams as they actually taste like what they are meant to be and are enjoyable.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Rach A.

Rach A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yuck!

I love all ice creams but this one is horrible. So bad that i felt the need to find somewere to leave a review. Will be throwing the rest of the box out!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Tasted awful!

So disappointed with this ice cream, I was so excited to try it cos kitkats are amazing. I’m not a fussy person and usually enjoy everything I eat but this tasted awful, I chucked out all the ‘chocolate’ coating and just ate the ice cream. The coating tasted just like sugar with no flavour and the worst texture.

Purchased in September 2019.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

My favorite chocolate kit kat so when I seen ice cream kit kat couldn't wait to try unfortunately tastes nothing like kit kat ice cream feels rough no smooth it's a loser no thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Get It Off The Market

Worst tasteless chalk like texture - every bite was sooo disappointing - get it off the market please - seriously damaging to the reputation of the kit kat bar - sorry for brutal honesty.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

So gross I couldn't finish it

This is the first ice cream that I've ever left unfinished. The three of us who tried them agreed that the outside is a terrible texture, the inside is average at best and it did not taste like kit kat. So disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019 for $8.50.

gregnles

gregnlesSouth West, WA

Tasteless

Very ordinary ice cream. Had no taste and chocolate coating was not a nice texture. Very disappointing. We don’t eat ice cream regularly and was looking forward to a good one,

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

A M.

A M.North Queensland, QLD

Very nice

Liked the crispy taste of the outside and also the wafer flavour of the icecream inside. I felt like having a second one. Highly recommended. Must try and much better than picnic ice-cream

Purchased in September 2019 for $3.80.

Marie R.

Marie R.Gordon 2906, ACT

Not pleasant

The outside chocolate coating is awful, like sand in chocolate, gritty and unpleasant. I was expecting actual wafer since they were kit Kat. The ice cream itself tasted fine but after eating one, to be honest the rest of the box is going in the bin. Total waste of money.

Purchased in August 2019.

Monique D.

Monique D.

Angry I payed $8.50 for this crap

Tasted absolutely terrible, tasted like salt inside and not in a good way cause I like salt, I read a previous description of sand texture which is super accurate. Took me about 5 mins to read on the box what flavour the ice cream was.. wafer, was honestly shocking. Tasted nothing remotely like kit Kat

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $8.50.

Steve W.

Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awful....

I purchased a 4 pack from Coles. They don't taste remotely good, I forced my way through one, the rest have gone in the bin. I'm amazed this product even made it to market. Doesn't Nestlé taste their products before release? How could they associate this terrible product with the iconic Kit Kat.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

Nothing out there like it!

Very disappointing.
Children didn’t finish them.
One child said it tasted like it had sand in it. Texture not good. And they are small!
What were the marketing people thinking??
What are they still thinking?
Will not buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 for $8.00.

food_churner

food_churnerPerth, WA

Don’t buy -save your $$

Nasty. My fiancé asked me if it was ‘off’ - just after he had unwrapped it. Tastes extremely artificial and NOT like original kit-Kat chocolate. Going to wash mouth out now.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Horrible

HorribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Worst ice cream ever. Couldn’t eat it all. Tasted disgusting. I would not recommend it. Chocolate tasted lumpy and texture was horrible. The ice cream lacked flavour. Save your money.

Purchased in July 2019.

Mandy skeggs

Mandy skeggsSydney, NSW

Won't buy again

Was excited to buy this couldn't wait to get home and open it up being a huge fan of kit Kats, it was great looking biting into it the chocolate outer coating was a horrible texture very gritty like sand and did not taste pleasant more like cheap compound chocolate so disappointed the inside ice cream was average at best I love ice cream but this is like the only ice cream I actually disliked it's a shame I think if they maybe changed their coating and instead of finely grinding kit Kat maybe something more chunky would be nicer

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Evengelia L.

Evengelia L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously so addictive!

The coating is the best part!!!! I don’t know what the negative reviewers were expecting....

It’s like someone took a kit Kat, crushed it up and mixed it into some melted milk chocolate and dipped a creamy ice cream into it.

The coating could be sliiiiightly more crunchy but I love that you can taste little bit of wafer all throughout the chocolate coating, it tasted literally like a kit Kat ice cream.

I’m addicted, I could easily eat the whole box. They’re a bit pricey if you buy them single, much better value in a box, they’re currently on special in woolies.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.