Nestle Milkybar

Nestle Milkybar

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

Awful product

I used to love this in the 80s as a kid, I bought some a few years ago and thought it is a bit bitter and it's nothing like it used to be so I stopped buying it, realising not too long ago that they have changed the recipe again I thought I would give it another go and realised it is still as disgusting as it was the last time I bought it, how the hell do they sell this chocolate, I won't be buying this ever again

Purchased in November 2021.

Nestle
The Nestlé TeamNestleSend a private message
Lisa R.
Lisa R.Sydney, NSW

Like eating plastic!

Omg what heck has happened to it! I brought 3 bars at $2.50..open the first one and very disappointing!
I was waiting for that creamy milky taste and for it to start to melt in my mouth! No it’s not creamy it shiny almost like plastic like doesn’t melt in your mouth you have to bite and mash up with your teeth, this is just like since Jan 2021 as I started to be healthy and stop eating chocolate! Once a month I have the craving so I decided to buy it and never again! I opened all three bars and the same, angry as I could of purchase Cadbury chocolate!
Don’t waste your money it’s yuck now!

sad face...(

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $2.50.

The chocolate of my childhood

This was THE chocolate of my childhood..but nowadays its just awful,way too sweet,tastes chemicals and is not in the slightest bit creamy..which is why I stopped buying it

Purchased in September 2020 for $4.99.

Dylan P.
Dylan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy with taste... why change a winning thing.

I loved milky bar before they changed it..
It’s is gritty now.
It was very smooth before.
Chocolate is not healthy and I know that of course.
Trying To making it “healthy” is a silly idea.
For me it’s a treat.
I don’t eat it much anymore so I guess they have made it healthy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Express.

Same Cheap Too Too Sweat garbage that Cadbury make >:-(

I have eaten Nestle Milky Bar for 40+ years !
I buy a Bar or two about once every year or so ( so not a massive customer )
I love to make Cookies with it and eat the left overs.
Well I have just eaten the left overs and its now tastes awful !!
The creamy milk taste is gone and all you get is sickly sweat yuck !
It is so sweat it makes your mouth burn, exactly the same as garbage Cadbury chocolate.
I now have to find a white chocolate to replace Milky Bar as I will not buy or use it again.

Purchased in April 2019.

I had always buy nothing but milkly bar chocolate since the 60s, so why change something good

I had always brought milky bar when I was a kid never since I took that first bite from the 60s. So I don't know what you did to the recipe but it tastes awful now it has got very sickly. You need to rethink your mistakes and go back to original recipe. I had tasted Cadburys white chocolate and straight away i went back to Nestles Milky Bar. what I would do is make a limited edition from the 1960s packaging and taste.

Terrible

I don't know what possessed them to change the recipe but it is awful. Please change the recipe back to the original.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Not milky at all

I cannot taste milk in New recipe of milky bar, all I can taste is sugar. Such a shame, it just makes me feel sick now.

Cheryl
CherylAustralian Capital Territory

Where's the Creamy Rich whit Chocolate

I bought a bar from shop it was crumbly, dry and tasted awful. Nestles White Chocolate was once beautifully rich and creamy and tasted like white chocolate should have, this new formula is distasteful lacks flavour and that rich aroma. Seriously disappointed.

Awful

This used to be my favourite chocolate since eating it as a child in the 1970's come 2017 it's gross, tastes now like cheap white cooking chocolate and very sickly all i can say is R.I.P Milky Bar.

Karen
Karen

What happened to the creamy Nestle Milky bar chocolate?

Nestles Milky bar chocolate use to be my favourite with its rich, creamy white chocolate texture and flavour.... but it's changed so much and is now a cheapened version of its former self. It's no better than cheap compound chocolate. What's the point Nestles, cheaper to make for more profits? But when you lose customers because of the bad taste it's a pointless exercise isn't it? Cadbury's white dream chocolate is now my favourite.

milky bar

The taste has changed, please bring back the creamy taste we all knew and loved,, there are cheap white chocolate bars fro abroard on the market now and the taste is not disimaler

Find out how Nestle Milkybar compares to other Chocolates

Milky bar change in taste.

I used to love Milky Bar and remember the lovely strong taste and creamy texture, however now I find the taste has changed and not for the better.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are good to try if you want a sweet, but not a chocolate. They come in a variety of sizes and great to eat if you want something different. I dont eat these often, only when I really want to eat them. They are a bit too sweet for my taste and I dont really understand how they say its got milky goodness in it. Is it really made out of milk? It would be nice if that part was clearer.
We buy these because my husband likes the milky creamy taste. I dont mind eating them, but they are not my favourite. These are good if you dont like the sometimes bitter taste from chocolates.
They taste milky, but too sweet for me.