Nestle Milkybar

Nestle Milkybar

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

2.1

Not milky at all

I cannot taste milk in New recipe of milky bar, all I can taste is sugar. Such a shame, it just makes me feel sick now.

milky bar

The taste has changed, please bring back the creamy taste we all knew and loved,, there are cheap white chocolate bars fro abroard on the market now and the taste is not disimaler

Milky bar change in taste.

I used to love Milky Bar and remember the lovely strong taste and creamy texture, however now I find the taste has changed and not for the better.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are good to try if you want a sweet, but not a chocolate. They come in a variety of sizes and great to eat if you want something different. I dont eat these often, only when I really want to eat them. They are a bit too sweet for my taste and I dont really understand how they say its got milky goodness in it. Is it really made out of milk? It would be nice if that part was clearer.
We buy these because my husband likes the milky creamy taste. I dont mind eating them, but they are not my favourite. These are good if you dont like the sometimes bitter taste from chocolates.
They taste milky, but too sweet for me.

Chocolates

Find out how Nestle Milkybar compares to other Chocolates

Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.asked

Where can l buy milkybar biscuiits

Andrew W.
Andrew W.asked

Your white chocolate tastes terrible, its also very grainy, why?
This has always been a fav' of mine, now I can't eat it.

Tony
Tony

Glad I'm not alone !
Well not glad actually as I used to like Milky Bar !

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is clearly an independent Review site, why do you say it is MY chocolate?

Another opinion
Another opinionasked

I can’t find any cows in the share packs anymore.. Have these stopped being made? I’ve had two bags (so 22 individually wrapped chocolates) and not a single cow.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

CategoryChocolates