Nestle Milkybar

Nestle Milkybar

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

2.1
Max cook
Max cookSouth Australia

The Milky bar is great I like it how it was before so don't know why you guys want to make it healthy.

I love how the Milky bar is I also don't buy it any more because I think they changed it al

Purchased in October 2013 at Foodworks Kapunda for $4.

This Is Perfect! Couldn't live without it!

This is my all time favourite chocolate! It tastes so good and melts in your mouth! Definitely try it if you haven't. The only bad side is that if you eat too much you better excessive a lot because it gets pretty addicting.

mjane10
mjane10AU

Love this chocolate!

Milkybar is a favourite for white chocolate. As well as blocks and buttons, they also have the 'Milk and cookies' block which tastes lovely. I prefer it to the plain chocolate as it takes away some of the sweetness.
Creamy, milky texture. And a nice crunch with the cookies block.
Quite sweet, as most white chocolates are, so it can only really be eaten in small portions.

Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.asked

Where can l buy milkybar biscuiits

Andrew W.
Andrew W.asked

Your white chocolate tastes terrible, its also very grainy, why?
This has always been a fav' of mine, now I can't eat it.

Tony
Tony

Glad I'm not alone !
Well not glad actually as I used to like Milky Bar !

Fired Up
Fired Up

As this is clearly an independent Review site, why do you say it is MY chocolate?

Another opinion
Another opinionasked

I can’t find any cows in the share packs anymore.. Have these stopped being made? I’ve had two bags (so 22 individually wrapped chocolates) and not a single cow.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

CategoryChocolates