Nestle Milo

2.1

Gee

GeeCanberra 2600, ACT

Awful

Stevia is revolting and that's what they've used for the 30% less sugar tag. Why can't you just remove some of the sugar. I've just sad my first and last cup. The remainder of the tin is going in the bin.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for A$7.00.

Paul Spencer

Paul SpencerPerth, WA

Yuck!

Im not sure what Nestle have done to the Milo recipe, but the 700g tin I paid good money for is now in the rubbish bin. Disgusting.

Purchased for A$9.00.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely ruined a previously good product and I have wasted my money

Terrible taste and ruined a previously good product. Never again

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Jane

JaneSoutheast, SA

Tastes terrible

It is nothing like Milo, please bring back the original recipe.

Purchased in June 2020 at Foodland for A$7.99.

PBug

PBugSouthern and Hills, SA

Bring back the old recipe!

Why would you change something that was already great? Please bring back the old recipe, we love it!

Fontella

FontellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Milo recipe just awful

I’ve just bought my first tin of Milo for winter, not realising there was a change to the recipe. This is a big fail Nestle with another Australian icon now ruined. I understand the reduction in sugar but the malt taste has disappeared making the taste very thin and frankly unrecognisable. Bring the old Milo back! In the meantime I’ll stick to hot chocolate.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$4.00.

Liz H.

Liz H.South Australia

Thanks for ruining an Australian icon

Ive just had my first cup of the new Milo and it was so disgusting that I assumed the milk was off and threw it down the sink. How could you Nestle? You've absolutely ruined an Australian icon. PUT IT BACK!

Angela S

Angela SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Very disappointing, after fancying a hot milo now that it is getting cooler, I am not understanding why the recipe has changed. I used to love Milo, but have to say that it is now quite tasteless and thin compared to what it used to be.
Will now be changing to something else

Nestle
The Nescafé TeamNestle
CK C.

CK C.Sydney, NSW

Australian Milo has less flavour less Malt????

Taste has definitely changed, flavour seems less intense, looking for another brand. Maybe the wanted us to use more per cup so we buy more. The relatives visited from Malaysia 2019 , can they too noticed the poor taste compared to what they remembered. Usually take a few can home, but not any more.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Jshaoansbsjs

Jshaoansbsjs

Tastes great and is not too unhealthy

It tastes quite good if you aren’t a sweet tooth that is. It’s a lot healthier than drinking a hot chocolate so it’s worth getting used to the taste.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.00.

JOR

JORAlice Springs, NT

Stevia Milo is undrinkable

The change to Milo’s ingredients to make it ‘healthier’ has made it inedible. The stevia aftertaste is foul. The nearly full tin has gone in the bin - what a waste!

kazzablues

kazzabluesLaunceston, TAS

Bitter disappointment of a fabulous food staple

Purchased in September 2019.

Ness

NessSydney

What is that?

Ok I'ts been a good 10+ years since I had Milo.
I used to be huge fan of the Milo chocolate bar and Milo was a regular part of growing up.
So I decided that since it has been many years since I poured 3/4 a cup of Milo and 1/4 a cup of milk into a cup that I would relive my childhood and try it again. Huge Mistake!
What in the world have they done to the poor Milo!!!!
I painstakingly got through the cup trying to find a slight inkling of flavour from my childhood but not only did it never arrive, I have been left with some foul after taste lingering around my mouth.
Gross !!!! There are some things you can't mess with and Milo was one of them.
Goodbye Milo it was nice knowing you...you leave nothing but memories and a foul taste.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Cas

CasSouth East Queensland, QLD

New 30% less sugar milo

Milo has been a staple in my cupboard over 40 years! 30% less sugar? The tin is smaller! New tin has sugar, lactose and added sugar. The added sugar is stevia which I don't choose to include in my diet! I'm returning the tin without even tasting it. Why couldn't you just reduce the sugar??!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.00.

Shenanigans

ShenanigansGippsland, VIC

Unacceptable product

I am outraged to purchase Milo in plastic packaging. This is not good for our environment and the product tastes foul coming from the plastic. It's almost a changed recipe.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.00.

AKAArzosah

AKAArzosahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

30% less sugar - sugar is replaced with disgusting Stevia

Did NOT realise this used Stevia, I thought it was literally just 30% less sugar as the name implied. First sip tasted foul and that's when I knew I should have read the ingredients before buying. Never would have purchased this, what's worse is I bought the 395g tin as it was on special, waste of money.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.00.

Terrible

The new 30% less sugar Milo is terrible. Consistency has changed to a fine powder. Tastes different with the Usual stevia bad after taste. Won’t be buying again. Complete rubbish

Purchased in July 2019.

Tastes horrible

have eaten Milo for 50 years use to love it on Icecream had a cup yesterday and nearly spewed,absolutely filthy.
They will certainly discontinue this new crap as people will only buy it once

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA Port Douglas for A$6.00.

marjie laredo

marjie laredoHobart, TAS

Nice family drink

I had my Milo with hot milk. It tasted just sweet enough and the granules dissolved nicely. All in all it was a very pleasant drink. no problems at all

Purchased in June 2019.

Left a bad taste

Absolutely awful! Can tell it's not the same when having it and the after taste is so bad I had to scrub my mouth just to get rid of it. Will never but this again. Original milo or no milo for this family.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.