Nestle Milo

Nestle Milo

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ness

NessSydney

What is that?

Ok I'ts been a good 10+ years since I had Milo.
I used to be huge fan of the Milo chocolate bar and Milo was a regular part of growing up.
So I decided that since it has been many years since I poured 3/4 a cup of Milo and 1/4 a cup of milk into a cup that I would relive my childhood and try it again. Huge Mistake!
What in the world have they done to the poor Milo!!!!
I painstakingly got through the cup trying to find a slight inkling of flavour from my childhood but not only did it never arrive, I have been left with some foul after taste lingering around my mouth.
Gross !!!! There are some things you can't mess with and Milo was one of them.
Goodbye Milo it was nice knowing you...you leave nothing but memories and a foul taste.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Cas

CasSouth East Queensland, QLD

New 30% less sugar milo

Milo has been a staple in my cupboard over 40 years! 30% less sugar? The tin is smaller! New tin has sugar, lactose and added sugar. The added sugar is stevia which I don't choose to include in my diet! I'm returning the tin without even tasting it. Why couldn't you just reduce the sugar??!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

Shenanigans

ShenanigansGippsland, VIC

Unacceptable product

I am outraged to purchase Milo in plastic packaging. This is not good for our environment and the product tastes foul coming from the plastic. It's almost a changed recipe.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.00.

AKAArzosah

AKAArzosahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

30% less sugar - sugar is replaced with disgusting Stevia

Did NOT realise this used Stevia, I thought it was literally just 30% less sugar as the name implied. First sip tasted foul and that's when I knew I should have read the ingredients before buying. Never would have purchased this, what's worse is I bought the 395g tin as it was on special, waste of money.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.00.

Terrible

The new 30% less sugar Milo is terrible. Consistency has changed to a fine powder. Tastes different with the Usual stevia bad after taste. Won’t be buying again. Complete rubbish

Purchased in July 2019.

Tastes horrible

have eaten Milo for 50 years use to love it on Icecream had a cup yesterday and nearly spewed,absolutely filthy.
They will certainly discontinue this new crap as people will only buy it once

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA Port Douglas for $6.00.

marjie laredo

marjie laredoHobart, TAS

Nice family drink

I had my Milo with hot milk. It tasted just sweet enough and the granules dissolved nicely. All in all it was a very pleasant drink. no problems at all

Purchased in June 2019.

Left a bad taste

Absolutely awful! Can tell it's not the same when having it and the after taste is so bad I had to scrub my mouth just to get rid of it. Will never but this again. Original milo or no milo for this family.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the old milo!

I’ve been drinking milo for a good 30 years... this new 30% less sugar business has left a bad taste in my mouth, literally. The replacement of sugar with stevia leaves a nasty flavour ... it’s disgusting! If I wanted to drink something with less sugar or sugar replacement, I’d buy something else!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed

Really unhappy. I was raised on Milo and I will never purchase it again. It wouldn't dissolve, it leaves hard chunks in the bottom of the mug, there's just no damn flavour, you may as well have a glass of milk and sand.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $8.00.

Sheryle C.

Sheryle C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Tastes bad

Milo has lost its taste all of its products taste bland please change it back we are a large family who I raised on Milo but I have brought my last can unless you listen to the people

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworth's for $12.00.

Milo Duo now tastes like cardboard

The quality of Milo Duo has changed. I didn't like it the first time I tried it, but it was because of the duo mixture, not because it wasn't made properly. Bought a box last week. It legit tastes like cardboard. Throwing it away today

Purchased in January 2019.

MJR

MJRNew South Wales

Milo cereal has awful taste and an odd aftertaste too

Purchased two boxes of milo cereal for my boys who have been eating for at least 5yrs and they couldn’t stomach it. I tried it and felt like throwing up. It has a grainy texture and the taste is disgusting and it left a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth so we threw the first box out. Today I taste tested the second box and guess what?!?! Same issue

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Doesnt taste the same

Milo tastes terrible.. i used to eat it by the spoon full and even on ice cream.. not buying this product anymore.. in the bin it went. What a waist of money...

Want milo without soy in it

Milo has become grainy and sandy. We aussies want the original milo. I dont want any soy in milo nor any other additive to make it taste cheap. Period.

Catherine

CatherineVictoria

Milo frothy is a fizzer

We just tried milo frothy and it was a very disappointing product. It comes with two sachets - a "frothy" sachet and a sachet of milo which you are supposed to add in after the frother is dissolved. Despite stirring the froth component vigorously, it was very difficult to dissolve completely. When we added the milo, there was absolutely no froth - less even than a normal hot milo. The other issue was that the two sachets come joined with a perforation and are very difficult to separate without tearing the packets open. It was incredibly messy.

What a complete waste of money. I suspect this is a cynical money spinner on behalf of Nestle. We won't be buying this again.

Rachel Landers

Rachel LandersPerth, WA

Has the flavour left the room.

Where has the flavour gone. Milo was my favourite since I don’t drink tea or coffee. But over the years it’s become a no no. The flavour has left the building. The tins are getting bigger and the flavour is getting smaller. Please nestle fire the the team they are loosing you money. Flavour is your brand. People want to taste milo.

Milo is now crap why change something that was already great...

Why have you changed the ingredients. I have been drinking milo for years and now it makes me feel ill after drinking it, why all the added ingredients when its original list of ingredence was malt coco and sugar. I will not be buying milo again untill you start making it how it use to be.

JO JO

JO JOAustralia

Great product guys

Milo cereal is great but the only problem is it needs to taste like milo maybe add more milo to it

Changed their recipe or manufacturing stuuff up

The kids are complaining their milo cereal tastes diffetent and they don't like it. I tried it and yup its awful. Just lost another customer