Nestle NAN A.R.

Nestle NAN A.R.

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (6)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (4) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (4) · No (3)

Mak
Mak

Don’t bother

Terrible formula, spent 23 dollars on a can tried making one bottle, the formula just clumps up and it gets really thick, we didn’t have a teat with a larger flow, after reading all the other reviews I decided this was a straight up waste of money

Purchased in September 2021 at Coles for $23.00.

Stampeze
Stampeze

Absolutely terrible steer clear

This formula is terrible it just clumps to the bottom of the bottle no matter how hard and how long you shake it. You do not realise until you’ve finished feeding and then your baby has had 120ml of water with no food. Absolutely terrible product.

Purchased in August 2021 for $30.00.

Kashlyn
Kashlyn

Would give zero stars if I could!

I gave my reflux baby 1 bottle. He was writhing in pain for hours after and spitting up clear liquid hours later. 8 hours later he was vomiting up excessive amounts of clear liquid and couldn’t hold down anymore fluids for the next 12 hours!! It made him incredibly sick which resulted in an ED trip and an admission! And no, he did not have a viral bug (confirmed). Horrible formula!

Breastfed Child No
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful formula for my son with reflux

My newborn has been very unsettled and I didn’t know why until he started to spit up his formula I had been feeding him previously. Thin formula was burning his chest and he would bring milk up and have major hiccups. We went through hell. We changed to NAN AR and he has never been happier, putting weight on and not crying after his feed anymore. Great product!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Switched my baby back to Nan after trying the Novalac reflux. My Bub was originally on the comfort product and he enjoyed the taste and was always satisfied whereas he certainly wasn’t on the other brand. He has only been on it again for a day but I’ve already noticed a considerable difference. Definitely required the variable flow teats as it is quite thick once made.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $23.00.

Baby is vomiting after every feed.

I fed my baby 60ml of Nan AR I normally burb him after 30min. When he was done with his bottle I stood up to burb him and he vomited all over us. We just paid a fortune for something we thought would work. He vomits after every feed. Thats why the tin does not say money back guaranteed

Purchased in January 2020 at Checkers .

Happy mummy
Happy mummyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baby saver

Not the best taste but my baby is settled and content. She was projectile vomitting from nan supreme 1 bow with AR and mam bottle no issues. Wish i had made changes sooner.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $23.00.

Breastfed Child No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Livia
LiviaSydney, NSW

Works for Bubs

Baby enjoyed drinking this particular formula as it was given to him since day 1. No issues with this formula and we've been repurchasing this on a fortnightly basis.

Formula is super easy to make. No issues. No fuss.

Purchased in February 2019 for $22.50.

Swani
SwaniSydney

Didn't work for my bub

I bought this as I have been using NAN Comfort. My bub has reflux and it didn't work. He started vomit everytime I gave it. It's very thick and also bub didn't like the taste. It's a shame as I thought this one could be great as the Comfort but it wasn't.

meaganjade
meaganjadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ineffective and waste of time!

This formula made absolutely no difference to my baby’s reflux! He would still spit up/vomit huge amounts of milk. It thickens in the bottle, so we had to try a variety of teats to ensure good flow, it was gluggy and smells vile, going in and coming out! I used this as my bubs love the regular NAN formula, but I will not be using it any longer.

Worked well for a bit

This A.R formula was great for our LO however he did randomly vomit and dry reach as if there was something else in that batch of formula. We are however going to switch to a different formula as he shouldn't be throwing up midway through feeding.
Also a trick we learnt, after shaking to unscrew the bottle to release air bubbles and screw back on bottle before feeding it to baby.
Best of luck mums and dads!

Danmax
DanmaxMelbourne

good option for Reflux babies

Our little bub was on the Nan comfort but had reflux, not the worst reflux but significant enough that part of our routine was to keep her upright for at least 30 minutes after feeding. we have switched to a combination of the comfort and this. we are doing 2 parts comfort to 1 part AR and it has made a big difference. As I said she wasn't at the worst end of the spectrum so we didn't have to go to a full AR feed.

Note that because of the thicker formula we had to go up a teat size.

Seyed
Seyed

Perfect for vulnerable children.

the innovative way of packaging in the Nestle NAN A.R some how is quite exciting and talking about excitement \, I was really when I saw my child easily digest this formula and on the contrary with other normal formula which led her to suffer from re-fluxing.
The combination of starch and other ingredients made Nestle NAN A.R thick and you have to make sure that use high temperature water to dissolve it properly.

Jessie P
Jessie Padelaide

the constant spewing is finally gone

perfect milk for reflux

1. easy to prepare fresh.
2. Baby drinks all her bottles and no vomiting from re-flux.
3. no side effects - stomach perfectly fine - no wind at all.
Little bit expensive but works well for baby.
Highly recommended - Works well with nuke bottles and Medium flow teets.