Nestle NAN Comfort 1

Nestle NAN Comfort 1 (page 2 of 21)

• Breastfed Child Yes (34%) · No (66%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (97%) · No (3%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (23%) · No (77%)

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

Nice and yummy

Nice bubs feels good and fuller no issues easy to mix and doesn't form any lumps when you mix and you can also breast fed the baby along with the formula..its cheap and convenient.my both sons are happy with milk

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles for $17.00.

Mummymoo

MummymooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good value and it was perfect for my bub

Its not like other formula which you pay alot yet always out pf stock. This one is always available on supermarket shelves. It was perfect for my bub we used it for one year.

Jami H.

Jami H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing formula

If your looking for a formula that gives your baby all the nutrients your baby needs plus keeps your babies tummy full and satisfied give NaN Comfort a go I was reluctant at first because I hadn’t used it for previous children but after my newborn had an upset tummy from the first formula I put him on I was told over and over to change to NaN comfort and I’m so glad I did as his improved so much his gaining weight perfectly and is so much happier.
This formula is so easy to prepare and comes with a scoop to make sure you get the right amount each time.

Purchased in July 2019 for $17.00.

S Ali

S AliPerth, WA

Good so far

I have 3 kids and i bought this formula for my 4th one who is still a couple of weeks old. I never used formula for any of my other kids but this time i had to. I have used it for some days now and so far bub is happy, no side effects yet, tummy seems to be fine. Would definetly continue with the same formula.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

too heavey

I tried this formula when my 2nd baby was just under 1, it wasn't great for her at all, made her very unsettled and she had tummy upsets.

So much discomfort and upset nights, we stopped using it because it did not agree with her.

Purchased in March 2009 for $15.00.

razanmahbub

razanmahbubSydney, NSW

Unsettled my son from happy newborn

Causing tummy ache and discomfort bowel movement. Been on optrico also, which was better but not going back to NAN. Trying munchkin grass feed. Results yet to be established for him

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Speed84

Speed84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much vomit

This formula caused my newborn to vomit large amounts and made him very unsettled. The formula also did not seem to dissolve properly, no matter how hot the water was.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Not gentle at all

I placed my son on this formula after being on a colic specific formula and it made my son colic again. Green poos, discomfort and pain. I have now reverted back to the colic based formula.

Purchased in June 2019 for $16.99.

Easy to PrepareNo
Siren

SirenNorthern Region, NSW

My poor baby :/

My daughter was on this for a few days & it gave her such a tummy ache. All she would do is cry, switched back to Nan Optipro & all was well again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Maria

Maria

Perfect and Just perfect.

I bought this product after reading so many positive reviews and yes so much happy about this product.Love the formula which is perfect for babies.Gentle and tasty. No side effects on little one's tummy.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Great gentle formula

After trying a few other formulas this is definitely the best one that agrees with bub.
She shows no signs of discomfort after a feed, doesn't throw up and has regular bowel movements. She also no longer passes horrible smelling wind. I find it very easy to buy and rather cheap. Its very easy to use and doesn't smell.

Purchased in March 2019 for $17.00.

Emm

EmmSouthwest, VIC

great product, highly recommend!

best formula I found for my girl. gentle on her stomach, never any reflux, easy direction to use, affordable for a low income family, couldn't be happier and either could my beautiful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy baby!

We have been using Nan Comfort for 5months (since 2 weeks old). Never had any digestive or other issues from using this formula and bubs is thriving...happy baby, happy mum!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Good quality formula!

Very good formula from birth, my baby is loving it! Can sometimes be spewy, but 9/10 is very content and happy with the bottle. Formula easy to understand how to make and easy to prepare.

Purchased in February 2019.

Jade.C

Jade.CMelbourne

Good formula after trying others.

My son is a "happy chucker" and although this hasn't stopped the chucking he seems to not spew as much on the formula. It also doesn't smell like other formulas did. I also really like that the scoop can sit inside the lid so you aren't having to dig around in the formula to find it. It is also relatively easy to find and purchase which was a bit more difficult with more expensive brands.

Casey J

Casey JWestern Australia

Love it

We used this formula for both our kids. It is gentle on their little tummies and had no unwanted reactions ( no constipation/diarrhea or stomach ache etc) Not over the top expensive and easy to find and stocked by alot of retailers. Will definatly be using for my next child too.

Swani

SwaniSydney

My bub loves it!

I started using it since my bub was 2 weeks old and he loves it! It's gentle with his tummy and easy to digest. You can find it everywhere at a really good price. It's easy to prepare and I love how the spoon is away from the formula so you never touch it.

RjTweetz

RjTweetzSydney

Great formula. Gentle on baby tummies.

My baby is bottle fed since 2nd month and we started with another formula initially. He got badly constipated. Then tried the Nan comfort and it was a great relief. It is so gentle on babies tummy. Never had reflux and never got constipated after. It is easily available and is not very expensive compared to other formula. Quality is never compromised.

VVV

VVVSydney

Great formula!

Have switched to this after being on a much more expensive Goats Milk formula which made bubs constipated. Nan comfort has been gentle on her tummy and digestion with much better stools (except when solids started!).
Easy to prepare and mix and love the hygienic scoop section. Also love the 30ml option as I wasted so much formula before on a brand that only had a 60ml scoop!
Fantastic price and love that it can be bought at supermarkets and most places and generally always in stock - big tick.

Ren

RenOak flats

Great product

Needed to change from nan HA gold to this one as my baby was a little colicky. Haven’t had a problem since. Would recommend it to anyone with a baby who has belly problems or constipation. He is thriving on it and as I’m breast feeding as well, the mix doesn’t upset him