Part of Nestle NAN Comfort 3.8

81%13%6%

Maddy
Maddy5 posts

My Daughter Loves it

Nan was the formula we used to move our daughter from breastfeeding to bottle, we tried an easy 10 different formulas but she didn't like any till we have her Nan. Our daughter had weight gaining problems from birth till about 1 but after giving her Nan she started gaining the weight which made us very happy and our daughter seems to love it.

gach
gachBrisbane6 posts

My Son loves it

My 14 months old son is mixed fed and he loves NAN Comfort 3 toddler milk. We tried different toddler formula from NAN after he turned 1 but this is the only one he could digest without any issue. I think it is closer to breast milk and has a mild flavor ideal for little toddlers.

Jane
Jane5 posts

best value

It is very easy to prepare, instruction was written on the lid. just need to put some milk in glass or bottle and add some water and my baby enjoys it. He gets constipated when giving him too much so making sure he would only consume 7 scoops of total a day

KsriH
KsriHMelbourne9 posts

My baby shows her preference to nan over others

The formula is easy to prepare, just need to put the formula in the bottle and add 210 ml warm water and shake it up well. Nan looks watery if the correct proportion of water to powder isnt used. My daughter is 18 months old and have been trying stage 3 formula for the past 1 month. She was rejecting formula milk until we tried Nan stage 3 toddler. She is happy with the taste.

Hoang My
Hoang MyMelbourne4 posts
  Verified 3

IT s amazing

It is for my second child. we changed a lot of different brand before I was recommended this one. It is cheaper than others brands but still give a positive effects. My child love to have a cup of milk after breakfast and dinner. No constipation is another great thing.

arthurbg
arthurbgSydney4 posts

Best value for money

It is sold at a very competitve price at Woolworths, making it cheaper than real milk, with all the benefits of Formula! We help it cold to our toddler, she never leaves a drop! Convenient packaging and easy to dose with the provided spoon, hard to switch to something else!

vferns
vfernsnorthmead4 posts

Good product. Happy baby! Happy Mommy!

Baby loves the taste of it and seems to digest it well. No upset tummy or constipation. He is content and happy with it. Mixes very well and is easy to prepare with luke warm water.

Love the separate compartment for scoop as it keeps the formula dry. Highly recommended!

lisa
lisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

one year olds preferred formula

be great if there was a leveller in the tin but other than this and the lots of scoops to each bottle I cannot fault it. I just tried Heinz nuture 3 and comfort tastes so much better. doesn't taste like powered milk as someone else commented that some formulas do at stage 3