Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2, 3

65 questions from our users

Timieka V.

Timieka V.asked

I ran out of nan comfort 1 for my one week old and have nan comfort 2 left is it safe to him my one week old a bottle from tin number 2?

Mimi

Mimiasked

Hello,
My twin babies are currently 7 months old and still on nan comfort 1. Is that bad? Do u have to switch to nan comfort 2?

Uma k

Uma kasked

I am planning to start my 8 month old on formula. Should I directly start with Nan comfort 2 or first begin with Nan 1?..I have read that Nan 1 can be given till 12months..and I have already tried it when he was 4month old and found it good but then just continued breastfeeding..

Harmeet G.

Harmeet G.asked

NAN Comfort 2

I bought nan 2 eight days before my son turns 6 months. How much should I feed him. Should I get nan 1 instead

Leslie A.

Leslie A.asked

Is the Nestle 2 in liquid form allot thicker? We have made two bottles now and the formula is allot thicker and not as smooth, does it look like that? Thanks for the help. From a dad :-)

Taniaasked

NAN Comfort 1

Can I mix NAN comfort 1 with Aptamil anti-relflux?
My 5 week old struggles with the thickness of aptamil anti-relfux but cant have any other normal formula as she regurgitates it all back up.

Tania

I just want to mix to thin it out a tad so its not too thick or too thin

Sujatha
Sujatha

I think better to mix it up with nan AR@ anti reflux

Carrie

Carrieasked

Nan 2 only has instructions to make a 210ml bottle. Is it safe to make smaller quantities? My Bub doesnt drink 210mls each bottle. I know with nan 1 its a scoop per 30ml but just wanted to ensure its the same for the second stage.

Dee
Dee

My tin shows 1 scoop per 30mls - we make bottles of different sizes in different increments

Lidaty

Lidatyasked

NAN Comfort 1

I was breastfeed my newborn baby for about 2weeks becoz of my health issue I has given my son Karicare plus instead. Then, he became unsettle and vomit a lots. I’d seen a lots good reviews about NAN comfort1. I decided to purchase it for my baby. It was good for the first feed. However, after a few days my son sleeping pattern has changed as he only sleep for 15-30mins during the day, 2-3hrs max at night. Then he woke up cry. Is anyone have the same problems too?

Elisha

Every baby has a formula that works for them & some that don’t.
It’s just trial & see sadly.
I’d suggest speaking to your GP or health nurse though for advice on this. A product review site won’t be able to give the correct medical advice

Fortnite G.

Fortnite G.asked

Hi nan comfort it’s good for composition?

Amy
Amy

I don’t think it does anything to aid constipation but it definitely didn’t cause constipation in either of my two kids

Elisha

It was better for our girl with constipation compared to the Nan supreme, but what we found is it all depends on bub each one is different.

marieml

mariemlasked

NAN Comfort 1

Does your formula contain lactoferrin?

Emlouasked

Hello, I’m finding that Nan comfort is very grainy when I make it and it leaves a lot of thick white residue in my baby’s mouth. I didn’t have this problem with the supreme. Am I doing something wrong?

Momma-Sar
Momma-Sar

Hey, it could just be milk residue or if it’s on the tongue is sign of oral thrush but I’m not a medical expert so I’m not too sure. My bub used to get milk residue on her tongue but it went away after she had fed.

Emlou

Ok thank you! I let the water cool down abit more and it seems to be better. Will see how she goes

Maddy
Maddy

I let the water cool right down before adding the formula and I don't have this problem. If the residue isn't going away or you can't wipe it off easily with a warm cloth then it could be oral thrush. Goodluck

james clark

james clarkasked

Hello can someone please tell me what's the difference between nan comfort vs nan opti pro we are using stage 1 atm for our twins

Billie-Jo H.

Billie-Jo H.asked

NAN Comfort 1

Has anyone had the issue where the maximum amount isn’t filling their baby up? I am hesitant to consistently feed more as it seems like a large amount of liquid to be giving him.

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Hi Billie,

The community nurse advised me to next age group, in saying that, my husband and I made the decision to change formulas as it was not filling our son up. Also if you google, there’s a calculation on the amount of formula, it’s based on weight and age I think, if you want accuracy.

Anou

Anouasked

Did anyone change from supreme to comfort? We having constipation on supreme but don't know how to transition

CourtzM
CourtzM

Hi we are switching today to nan comfort from nan supreme, I’m a bit hesitant as well, how has your baby gone with it? I have found my baby has been so constipated with the nan supreme

Xiao Yang

Xiao Yangasked

NAN Comfort 2

Hi, 7 scoops 210ml is not enough for my baby boy, does anyone know if I can add another scoop and 30ml water in the bottle?

Claire F.

30mls to one scoop for the Nan supreme. I think its the same for comfort but just double check your portions

Lala G.

Lala G.asked

is really the cause of the allergy or rashes of my toddler. its only on the wrist

I use Nan supreme as my boy developed a rash on his face from s26
Rash cleared up within a week

klara d

klara dasked

Is Nan Comfort 1 GMO free?

Rahnuma A.

Rahnuma A.asked

NAN Comfort 1

I am mixing nan comfort 1 with breast milk.she had no issue but her poo is mixed with some brownish mucus. I am not sure is it for the formula cause when I tried not mixing the formula with breast milk she doesn’t have this problem.

Jallow S.

Jallow S.asked

Pls my baby started drinking nestle beba comfort and her poo is dark green and smell bad when should the colour change to normal or wil it stay be dark green

Bree L

Bree Lasked

My baby is having diarhoea/mucus poos 3-6 times a day for the last 5 days. He is 5 months old and I have only introduced this formula 3-4 weeks ago due to going back to work soon at 1-2 bottles a day (breastfed before this). Could it be the formula?

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives