4Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort Questions & Answers

sheril s. · NAN Comfort 1

How are your bubs on Nan comfort 1 the new formula? I just bought a can reading all the good reviews but realised later that the reviews were based on the old formula of Nan Comfort.

Sarah
Sarah

My son suffered on the new formula! We ended up going back to karicare because nan gave him horrific tummy pain and every poo was watery/diarrhoea. It was awful :(

Nestle   DM

Hi Sheril, if we can assist with information about the product, please give our Careline team a call on 1800 468 8736.

Nestle   DM

Hi Sarah, we’re sorry to hear about your little one’s experience. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your Healthcare Professional for advice, or if you'd like to speak with us for further product information, our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736.

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your quick response. So hard to see little ones in pain. I will try Karicare instead. Thank you :)

Nazeera K.
Nazeera K. · NAN Comfort 1

hi guys I was giving my new born baby nan optic pro and it's constipated him so I changed to milk to lactogen and his still fussing and moan information with stomach cramps I want to now change his milk to nan comfort 1 the silver tin does anyone of u recommend that this would help?

Nestle   DM

Hi Nazeera, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you’re located in Australia and we can be of assistance with information about our products, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736. Alternatively, if you are not located in Australia, you may like to contact your local care team, and we would recommend speaking with your Healthcare Professional for advice for your baby.

Lucy W.
Lucy W. · NAN Comfort 1

Hi can I mix Nan AR formula with Nan comfort 1 for my 4 week old

Nestle   DM

Hi Lucy, if we can be of assistance with information about our products, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Mara B.
Mara B.

Did you try this Lucy? I'm thinking the same for one of my 14 week old twins. He has ar but is struggling with the consistency

Nestle   DM

Hi Mara, our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736 for information about our products, and please reach out to your healthcare professional for advice regarding any concerns you may have.

Talar A.
Talar A. · NAN Comfort 3

My baby is still having about 3-4 bottles a day, should we change to normal cows milk or its okay to have naan

Nestle   DM

Hi Talar, we'd recommend speaking with a healthcare professional like your GP for the best advice for your baby. If you would like to discuss our products in more detail please feel free to give our Careline team a call on 1800 468 8736.

Omotayo A.
Omotayo A. · NAN Comfort

Pls I recently changed my baby's formula from NAN 1 Optipro to NAN 1 Comfortis, and my baby fusses a lot...can I change back to Optipro?

Nestle   DM

Hi Omotayo, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you’re located in Australia and we can be of assistance with information about our products, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736. Alternatively, if you are not located in Australia, you may like to contact your local care team, and we would recommend speaking with your Healthcare Professional for advice for your baby.

Taiwo O.
Taiwo O. · NAN Comfort 2

Please what is the difference between Nan 2 option and Nan 2 comfort?

Nhlanhla S.
Nhlanhla S. · NAN Comfort 1

Hi, I have a 9months baby boy. I was currently giving him nan2 and now I have mistakenly bought nan1. Can I give it to him and then go back to nan2 when it is finished?

MumTo4
MumTo4

Completely fine! Don’t even have to go to stage 2! Perfectly fine to stay on stage 1 for the first 12 months

Nestle   DM

Hi Nhlanhla, our Careline team can be contacted by phone on 1800 468 8736 for further information about the product and if you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional for advice.

Felix T. · NAN Comfort 1

How long should I keep a prepare nan1 meal before it gets bad in the feeding bottle

Nestle   DM

Hi Felix, if we can be of assistance for further information about the product, please reach out to our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Nan1 comfort

SHIJO
SHIJO · NAN Comfort

hi...I am giving NAN comfort for my son 3 months old. Reectly I noticed that it has no DHA and ARA. Does this affect the developement? Kindly answer Nestle team. thanks

Nestle   DM

Hi SHIJO, NAN COMFORT 1 is a starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. If you have any concerns about your baby, please reach out to your healthcare professional or if we can be of any assistance for further information about the product please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Israt S.
Israt S. · NAN Comfort 1

Hi mammas, a very confused 1st time mom here with a 7 week lod. I have move from supreme to comfort 3 weeks ago. My baby is taking it well. But last couple of days it feels like he is having tummy ache because he moves a lot while crying and passing gasses. He does small amount of poop every day which lokks yellow and muddy consistency. Do you guys think he can be constipated? Another thing is I boiled wated and keep it in a flask at warm level and use it all day to mix with formula.am I doing something wrong?

Nestle   DM

Hi Israt, we are sorry to hear of your experience and if you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional. For any further product related queries, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

First Time Dad
First Time Dad

Crap reply Nestle, people come here to get answers from people with similar situations. Help parents with answers not referrals

jonathan e.
jonathan e. · NAN Comfort 1

Please nestle nan 1 comfort can 1mouth baby eat it at night?.

Nestle   DM

Hello Jonathan, thanks for your question. If we can be of assistance with information about the product, please contact our Careline team by phone on 1800 468 8736 and if you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional.

Debby T.
Debby T. · NAN Comfort 1

Please i wish to.findout if Nan 1 comfort cause dark green stools in babies less than 6months? Just to note the baby involved is striclty on formula feeding.

Nestle   DM

Hi Debby, please reach out to our Careline team on 1800 468 8736 for assistance with further information about the product and if you have any concerns, please speak with your Healthcare Professional.

Mishu
Mishu · NAN Comfort 3

How many times a day can a 1.5 year old child be given naan milk?

Nestle   DM

Hi Mishu, for the best advice for your little one we would suggest speaking with your healthcare provider.
We suggest 1-2 feeds per day on the side of the tin.
To talk more about our range please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Ishana Ramchurn
Ishana Ramchurn  · NAN Comfort

Still available am searching milk for my 3 months old baby he's having acidity

Nestle   DM

Hi Ishana, we suggest speaking with your healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby. If you have questions about our range of products you can also call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Coco
Coco · NAN Comfort 2

Did nan2 get a recipe change? Has anyone who #1 didn’t agree with their bubs changed to #2 and it’s been ok?

Mikey7
Mikey7

Yes it changed. We won't be staying with Nestle into stage 2, so can't answer whether it's any good - recent review suggest it's no good.

Happy little vegemite
Happy little vegemite

I totally agree with Mikey7. The new formula of nan 2 is not good at all. My baby is having bad diarrhoea and thus a severe case of nappy rash due to frequent motions....very disappointed that they cold Turkey chanced the formulation....

Sina
Sina

My 3yr old as of last week been taking 2 bottles (180ml each) one at noon nap time and 1 before night time. No issues with old formula until new one introduced. If my 3yr old having diarhoea/upset stomach on 2 bottles, I can only imagine what a 3 month old baby is going through with several bottles. Stear clear.

Remz
Remz · NAN Comfort 1

Since the new tin and receipi change my 4month old seems unsettled! His poos are a runny green colour, tummy seems uncomfortable and its like he wants to drink but in pain from drinking? His gas seems to be more frequent. I never had this before he was very happy and comfortable. What do i do?

Jessica
Jessica

We are changing formulas

Noddy
Noddy

I changed brand cold turkey and luckily it worked for my baby. Nan is seriously poison. So many sick babies! Hope your bub is okay now.

Nora
Nora · NAN Comfort 1

Hi .. I switched my baby from Nan optipro to Nan comfort 1 my baby still got lots of colic and he doesn’t finish the bottle plus he pushes the bottle and cries and turns red most of the time .. he seems like he have more stomach pains than before .. they recommend Nan comfort but it seems like it’s not working? What advice you give me ?

Alam K.
Alam K. · NAN Comfort 1

I have a 4 weeks old baby . Can i use nan comfort 1 as a suppliment with breastfeeding?

Yousra A.
Yousra A. · NAN Comfort 3

Does this milk have Omega 3 DHA & Omega 6 AA?

Lisa
Lisa · NAN Comfort 1

If I accidently give my 4 month old Comfort 2 will it harm him.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN Comfort