Nestle NAN Optipro 1

Nestle NAN Optipro 1

Great

My son loves this formula we first had him on karicare but that made him constipated, this formula has been great for my son, no problems at all with it, its easy to make and mixes with water fine

Purchased in January 2019.

Baby loves it so far

Started on this at the hospital and baby loves it so far. The only thing I've noticed is that something the powder doesnt mix very well with a few shakes and needs some vigorous shaking. So Ive been mindful of that. easily available off the shelf at woolworths and coles and sometimes is on special for good rates

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

My baby loves it!

Mine started on this at the hospital when she was just born as well as breast milk. She has loved it ever since. I mix feed my baby with formula and breastmilk, she loves this milk! We let her try another formula but she wouldnt drink it. She has grown very well and is a happy and healthy 3 month old. I feel very comfortable with this product and will be staying with NAN.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $22.00.

No complaints

My 4 week old baby used Aptimil in the hospital as a supplement but after coming home we started using NAN. Had no side effects of changing brands and the baby mostly keeps it down. Burps well afterwards.

The formula is easy to prepare. There is a care line you can call for other information and they were very polite and informative when i had some questions regarding the formula.

It isnt the cheapest, or the most expensive and I have never had a problem finding it in stores.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.99.

Baby very happy

Baby very happy- no adverse reactions or negativity of any kind. No regular diarrhoea or reflux. Baby always brought up his wind soon after feeding ended too. Baby basically happy.

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

Breastfed Child No

Great formula

The NAN optipro HA gold 1 was recommended to my and my wife by the midwifes at the hospital when baby was born. She never had a problem with feeding. Easy to prepare and affordable price. I recommend it.

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

The best formula milk for my baby

Thanks to NAN1, as it is easily digested by my son. My son used to spit milk soon after feeding. I have had many formula milk changed for my son and after much effort, I found NAN1, perfect solution. Easily available at superstores everywhere in Australia. No side effects at all.

Great product and price!

We changed from Bellamy's where my son had a lot of issues with gas and constipation, which caused him to be really irritable and cry all the time.
No more issues since changing to this formula. Son loves to drink it and it's easy to buy as it isn't sold out all the time. Reasonably priced, even better when on sale.
Easy to prepare and the product has two safety seals on it, which ensures that the product hasn't been tampered with.

NAN Baby Formula

This is the baby milk my nephew is suited to and digests easily without throwing up. Quite easy to prepare and widely available as well everywhere in Australia. I have not witnessed any sort of side effects for the baby. We tried some other baby milk as well but have now settled on this one for good.

No problems

Very happy
Regular poos
No reflux
She is happy :)
We tried a2 platinum and also s26 she didn’t like the s26 and trying to get the a2 was a worry

Quality baby formula

Our baby loves this formula and we haven't had any problems with constipation or tummy issues. Both of our girls have had this brand formula now and out hospital also stocks it for new babies. I always suggest nan when friends are looking for formula for their little ones. Not a too bad price either.

Very digestive

Its very good for babies and never upset their tummy. Never had problems with constipation and they show u all the instructions how to prepare it. I used it to my both kids never had any issue with it. They just drink it and fall a sleep with comfortable tummy

It cause bloating and gas to my Bub

After having a good feedback I start from this formula for my newborn with breast milk.one bottle per day.in start it cause reflux and bloating seems that it’s heavy on stomach but with 2 weeks my baby start crying due to gas and baby was very uncomfortable.it didn’t work for my baby.

Not the best formula for our baby

Formula was easy to prepare and our baby seemed to enjoy it. He started on S26 and because that was constipating we started using half half which worked quite well. At around 4 months we decided to just stick with the nan bit this gave our baby an upset stomach, as well as many very watery bowel motions a day. Watery that it was all absorbed in the nappy.

Perfect

Excellent formula. Wouldn't use any other as it doesnt clump and block the bottle. It is very gentle on bubs tummy since transfering from breastmilk. Even formulas that claim to be gentle on bubs tummy doesn't measure up to this formula. I would defiantly recommend this to others with newborns.

Best formula

we have been using this formula since day four. My bub never had any issues drinking it. We have been mixed feeding (breast and formula) easily digested and we are very grateful for this formula. I will not be changing this formula any time soon. Easy instructions, easily mixed, easily fed.

We love Nan pro Gold!

Have had my daughter on Nan Pro gold from 6months, couldn’t recommend it enough. I’m now pregnant with my second and I’m finding it incredibly difficult to come by? This was perfect for us and our daughter- have switched to cows milk for her of an evening now, I’ll be so disappointed if I can’t buy some for our second baby if we need it.

Best formula.

Great formula for my baby who suffered with incredible wind pain in the beginning but moved into this formula and she was much more content.
Baby girl is regular, burps easy and seems to enjoy it.
No side effects whatsoever. I will definitely use this if I can't breastfeed my next.

The best formula on the market!!

I was unable to breast feed so my daughter was on formula right from the start and she had colic we tried many different formulas and none of them agreed with her except for this one!! Highly recommend nan formula to any parents needing formula for their little ones. If we ever have children again I will definitely use nan again.

Great for supplementing breastfed baby

Formula was easy to prepare with easy to understand instructions. My baby is mainly fed breastmilk but takes this formula as either a night supplement or for days when I am back at work and I havnt expressed enough milk for the day. I have been supplementing for few months and have not noticed side effects yet.