Nestle NAN Optipro 1

Nestle NAN Optipro 1

• Breastfed Child Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Amber W.

Amber W.Sydney, NSW

Only Formula I use

I'm a first time mum, so trying to work out what formula I should try was very daunting, however, as my baby required care due to low blood sugar, the hospital had to feed him formula and optipro is what they had at the time. My baby had no problems digesting this formula with very minimal spitups if any after feeds! I have continued with this formula and baby loves it! No fussing at all & no struggles with keeping it down, etc. I have not tried any other formula as I believe I have found the one already.

Purchased at Coles for $17.50.

MGL

MGL

Love this formula! Great quality at a reasonable price

After breastfeeding for 4 months I sadly had to stop as my bub wasnt gaining weight. A friend recommended this formula and it has been such a blessing. My bub really took well to it and didnt have any side effects. Its readily available at the shops and in some cases they have specials every few weeks which is great! I also love the little rim to keep hands from touching the formula. Love!

Purchased for $22.00.

Carlos

Carlos

Haven't had any problems so far

Was recommended by the local pharmacist and our 11 week old baby has not had any problems with it so far. He has regular bowel movements and does not spit up/ get sick after feedings.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Darcro

DarcroPerth, WA

Good formula

Good formula, not much difference to other brands. We used it for our newborn but then switched to karicare as we thought that switching formulas would help with his reflux, which it didn't. This was also the preferred formula of the maternity ward in the hospital.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Anne

Anne

Easy on the stomach

I was told by my hospital that this product is easy on the stomach. How true it is! My baby accepts this well and her bowel movement is regular (not constipating). So far so good! Another plus side, the price of this product is relatively cheaper than other brands. Win win!

Bell

BellHunter Region, NSW

Used by Nurses in the Hospital and We Never Looked Back

After my son became ill with meningitis at 10 weeks, breastfeeding went out the window and bottles became our new feed. The range of formulas is overwhelming and I noticed the formula used by the hospital was Nan Optipro so we gave it a go... I never had issues with tummy problems or reflux and he was always full and content. I now have a thriving 1 year old who is happy and healthy so highly recommend this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Tanneile

TanneileGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great

My son loves this formula we first had him on karicare but that made him constipated, this formula has been great for my son, no problems at all with it, its easy to make and mixes with water fine

Purchased in January 2019.

Priyanka

PriyankaSydney, NSW

Baby loves it so far

Started on this at the hospital and baby loves it so far. The only thing I've noticed is that something the powder doesnt mix very well with a few shakes and needs some vigorous shaking. So Ive been mindful of that. easily available off the shelf at woolworths and coles and sometimes is on special for good rates

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

reviewgirl

reviewgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My baby loves it!

Mine started on this at the hospital when she was just born as well as breast milk. She has loved it ever since. I mix feed my baby with formula and breastmilk, she loves this milk! We let her try another formula but she wouldnt drink it. She has grown very well and is a happy and healthy 3 month old. I feel very comfortable with this product and will be staying with NAN.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $22.00.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No complaints

My 4 week old baby used Aptimil in the hospital as a supplement but after coming home we started using NAN. Had no side effects of changing brands and the baby mostly keeps it down. Burps well afterwards.

The formula is easy to prepare. There is a care line you can call for other information and they were very polite and informative when i had some questions regarding the formula.

It isnt the cheapest, or the most expensive and I have never had a problem finding it in stores.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.99.

Michelle Saad

Michelle SaadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby very happy

Baby very happy- no adverse reactions or negativity of any kind. No regular diarrhoea or reflux. Baby always brought up his wind soon after feeding ended too. Baby basically happy.

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

Fesu

FesuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great formula

The NAN optipro HA gold 1 was recommended to my and my wife by the midwifes at the hospital when baby was born. She never had a problem with feeding. Easy to prepare and affordable price. I recommend it.

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

amir

amirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best formula milk for my baby

Thanks to NAN1, as it is easily digested by my son. My son used to spit milk soon after feeding. I have had many formula milk changed for my son and after much effort, I found NAN1, perfect solution. Easily available at superstores everywhere in Australia. No side effects at all.

Wartsandall

WartsandallMelbourne

Great product and price!

We changed from Bellamy's where my son had a lot of issues with gas and constipation, which caused him to be really irritable and cry all the time.
No more issues since changing to this formula. Son loves to drink it and it's easy to buy as it isn't sold out all the time. Reasonably priced, even better when on sale.
Easy to prepare and the product has two safety seals on it, which ensures that the product hasn't been tampered with.

QuratulAin

QuratulAinAU

NAN Baby Formula

This is the baby milk my nephew is suited to and digests easily without throwing up. Quite easy to prepare and widely available as well everywhere in Australia. I have not witnessed any sort of side effects for the baby. We tried some other baby milk as well but have now settled on this one for good.

Stephy R

Very happy
Regular poos
No reflux
She is happy :)
We tried a2 platinum and also s26 she didn’t like the s26 and trying to get the a2 was a worry

Bree S

Bree S

Quality baby formula

Our baby loves this formula and we haven't had any problems with constipation or tummy issues. Both of our girls have had this brand formula now and out hospital also stocks it for new babies. I always suggest nan when friends are looking for formula for their little ones. Not a too bad price either.

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Very digestive

Its very good for babies and never upset their tummy. Never had problems with constipation and they show u all the instructions how to prepare it. I used it to my both kids never had any issue with it. They just drink it and fall a sleep with comfortable tummy

Iqra

IqraSydney

It cause bloating and gas to my Bub

After having a good feedback I start from this formula for my newborn with breast milk.one bottle per day.in start it cause reflux and bloating seems that it’s heavy on stomach but with 2 weeks my baby start crying due to gas and baby was very uncomfortable.it didn’t work for my baby.

Anita

Anita

Not the best formula for our baby

Formula was easy to prepare and our baby seemed to enjoy it. He started on S26 and because that was constipating we started using half half which worked quite well. At around 4 months we decided to just stick with the nan bit this gave our baby an upset stomach, as well as many very watery bowel motions a day. Watery that it was all absorbed in the nappy.