Nestle NAN Optipro 2

Nestle NAN Optipro 2

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

So far so good

We ran out of our normal formula and this was the only one we could get. Our 9 months old readily accepted it. It is harder to dissolve then S26 and Bellamy, however we just add hot water swirl to dissolve and then add in cold water to get the right temperature and problem is solved. No issue with bowel movement or reflux so far, but I do noticed the formula got a distinctive smell. After 2 months of use I don’t notice it any more.

Coles stock them and at good price $22. Plus closer to home then Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Breastfed Child No

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Baby formula

My child did not like this product and continued to throw up after injesting it
I then passed it into a friend which her little one had no problem using it

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $22.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

Cecille C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BE AWARE:This new formula made my baby very sick, projectile vomits first time use! Threw away forumla straight to bin.

My baby is 8 months been using aptamil then just changed to this new formula. For the first time i opened into a new bottle, fed it to my baby straight away after finishing he felt extremely nausated and 5 min later projectiled vomit everywhere. Not happy poor baby still vomiting after 30 min. Soo angry. Threw away the new formula.

Purchased in May 2019 for $22.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Fel

FelSydney, NSW

Good value

This is my first time feed Nan to my baby. Started from stage 1 and my baby loves this formula. It is easy to be prepared. It also has good value.

Purchased in May 2019 for $22.00.

Breastfed Child No
Caused Unease / Sickness No

MariaB

MariaBSydney, NSW

Great formula!

The NAN optipro 2 baby formula is excellent. I was recommended this formula by midwifes, family and friends. I’m very happy with this product. Baby seems to enjoy it, get satisfied and never had any issues with it. The formula is very easy to prepare and affordable. I recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $18.00.

Robin

RobinTownsville

Very good

Has been using this formula for my daughter since 4 days after she was born. Highly recommended, never has had any issues , good for immune, easy to prepare has been using this for international travels. Happy likes the taste. Nil side effects noted. My daughter is 2 and half still consumes formula once a day

Linda C

Linda CAU

Great product

Great product and never had any issues with the milk. my toddler enjoys it and it's easy to prepare. Measure with the provided spoon and add lukewarm water and you're good to go. Prepare on the go with no issues. Would use again if we happen to stumble on our next baby!

Rose

RoseVictoria Place

Good product

Formula is very easy to make. I love the packing too - it has a seperate space to keep the scoop for the hygiene purposes. My DS is very fussy with formulaes only prefers Nan. Have tried others but so far Nan is a win. Definitely recommend it. No side effects so far.

Raina

Raina

Bub loves it!

Been using NAN since my baby was born. She just loves it. We moved from NAN 1 to NAN 2 without any issues. It dissolves in warm milk, so easy to make when you are out and also at night. I feel good knowing that NAN has good nutrient for a healthy baby to grow.

Jams

JamsToowoomba

Toddler not a fan

Unfortunately, my toddler is not a fan of this. Everytime I have tried to mix this formula there has been refusal. I can get away with mixing in some food but it defeats the purpose of buying this as a supplemental feed. Will try another brand and hope for more luck.

Perfect for my child, never had an issue.

I like this fomula. It's easy to prepare, I like the smaller scoops, agrees with my child, has all of the important vitamins and minerals needed which is good, I have not noticed any side effects. Will definitely be using this again with my next. Would also recommend this to friends and family.

Lui

LuiGippsland, VIC

Great formula

My 11 months old daughter has been on formula since a couple of days after bringing her home from hospital and she has never ever had a problem.
I was so upset not being able to breastfeed but the way she took to the bottle and how content she was straight away, put my mind at easy in a second.
Only downside is how expensive it is.

coffeelover

coffeeloverAdelaide

I call it the Happy baby formula

Transitioned from the Nan Pro Gold 1 to 2 and my baby loves it I am so glad I started using this I have a happy content baby. I think its very important to provide a healthy nutritious formula it make a good start in life for babies and very happy parents

Loz

LozSydney

Baby eagerly drinks this formula

I find this formula agrees with my baby the best. My baby has only been on this formula for the last two months but we have not experienced any reactions or constipation and baby seems to have taken to the taste of it and finish bottles. The tin has easy to follow instructions and a smooth consistency, all of the powder dissolves within a few shakes.

Tara

TaraSydney

My baby loves this

I live this product because my baby is always happy to have this. At times it is very difficult to feed babies. This item have made my life easier. It tastes well as well as contains all the nutrients required at this stage of a child. However, it is sometimes very difficult to find because the stock does not last long.

blah123

blah123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gentle on tummy

This formula is gentle on my baby's little tummy and recommended by paediatrician. She is having nan since she was born. It did not cause constipation like other formula. The negative side is it's not easy to dissolve when you prepare the formula you would see the powder at the bottom of the bottle even after you shake it well

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

Happy Tummy Happy Baby.

Previously bub had Aptamil Gold plus 2 but because its getting hard and harder to find, then the chemist also Gp recommended Nan pro gold 2.

at first i was afraid that bub going to refuse it or going to have problem with it.

i was wrong because soon as we swap formula from optimal to nan... bub is happy still the same baby ..no reaction that she is going to refuse it.

the price is competitive with optimal, its easy to serve, bub doesn't have any constipate or diarea on the transition time. very happy mummy here.

karthi

karthitamil.selvi11@gmail.com

happy baby

My baby has been having this past few months and no complaints as usual same with formula one. Growth of the baby is so good and never had any bad thoughts about this formula milk. Baby liked it very much and no crying or hassle to feed him all the time. Preparation is so easy and this is most good one to have specially at nights.

Christy

Christy

My baby love it

Baby only drinks this brand, it is easy to open the tin, but I don't like the spoon provided, not user friendly, and the milk powder also not easy to mix. The supply of it is not stable, always not available to buy at supermarket, have to search the Phamacy in order to get the product, not convenient to buy

Kristin

KristinAU

Down like a treat

I have tried several formulas but always come back to this one. I have a three year old and a 9 month old and both will happily have this. It gives me peace of mind when my fussy toddler won't eat as much healthy food as I'd like and gives my baby the next best thing when I can't feed him myself. Because both like it I only have to buy one container for both.