Nestle NAN Optipro 2

Nestle NAN Optipro 2

BE AWARE:This new formula made my baby very sick, projectile vomits first time use! Threw away forumla straight to bin.

My baby is 8 months been using aptamil then just changed to this new formula. For the first time i opened into a new bottle, fed it to my baby straight away after finishing he felt extremely nausated and 5 min later projectiled vomit everywhere. Not happy poor baby still vomiting after 30 min. Soo angry. Threw away the new formula.

Purchased in May 2019 for $22.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Good value

This is my first time feed Nan to my baby. Started from stage 1 and my baby loves this formula. It is easy to be prepared. It also has good value.

Purchased in May 2019 for $22.00.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

Great formula!

The NAN optipro 2 baby formula is excellent. I was recommended this formula by midwifes, family and friends. I’m very happy with this product. Baby seems to enjoy it, get satisfied and never had any issues with it. The formula is very easy to prepare and affordable. I recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $18.00.

Very good

Has been using this formula for my daughter since 4 days after she was born. Highly recommended, never has had any issues , good for immune, easy to prepare has been using this for international travels. Happy likes the taste. Nil side effects noted. My daughter is 2 and half still consumes formula once a day

Great product

Great product and never had any issues with the milk. my toddler enjoys it and it's easy to prepare. Measure with the provided spoon and add lukewarm water and you're good to go. Prepare on the go with no issues. Would use again if we happen to stumble on our next baby!

Good product

Formula is very easy to make. I love the packing too - it has a seperate space to keep the scoop for the hygiene purposes. My DS is very fussy with formulaes only prefers Nan. Have tried others but so far Nan is a win. Definitely recommend it. No side effects so far.

Bub loves it!

Been using NAN since my baby was born. She just loves it. We moved from NAN 1 to NAN 2 without any issues. It dissolves in warm milk, so easy to make when you are out and also at night. I feel good knowing that NAN has good nutrient for a healthy baby to grow.

Toddler not a fan

Unfortunately, my toddler is not a fan of this. Everytime I have tried to mix this formula there has been refusal. I can get away with mixing in some food but it defeats the purpose of buying this as a supplemental feed. Will try another brand and hope for more luck.

Perfect for my child, never had an issue.

I like this fomula. It's easy to prepare, I like the smaller scoops, agrees with my child, has all of the important vitamins and minerals needed which is good, I have not noticed any side effects. Will definitely be using this again with my next. Would also recommend this to friends and family.

Great formula

My 11 months old daughter has been on formula since a couple of days after bringing her home from hospital and she has never ever had a problem.
I was so upset not being able to breastfeed but the way she took to the bottle and how content she was straight away, put my mind at easy in a second.
Only downside is how expensive it is.

I call it the Happy baby formula

Transitioned from the Nan Pro Gold 1 to 2 and my baby loves it I am so glad I started using this I have a happy content baby. I think its very important to provide a healthy nutritious formula it make a good start in life for babies and very happy parents

Baby eagerly drinks this formula

I find this formula agrees with my baby the best. My baby has only been on this formula for the last two months but we have not experienced any reactions or constipation and baby seems to have taken to the taste of it and finish bottles. The tin has easy to follow instructions and a smooth consistency, all of the powder dissolves within a few shakes.

My baby loves this

I live this product because my baby is always happy to have this. At times it is very difficult to feed babies. This item have made my life easier. It tastes well as well as contains all the nutrients required at this stage of a child. However, it is sometimes very difficult to find because the stock does not last long.

Gentle on tummy

This formula is gentle on my baby's little tummy and recommended by paediatrician. She is having nan since she was born. It did not cause constipation like other formula. The negative side is it's not easy to dissolve when you prepare the formula you would see the powder at the bottom of the bottle even after you shake it well

Happy Tummy Happy Baby.

Previously bub had Aptamil Gold plus 2 but because its getting hard and harder to find, then the chemist also Gp recommended Nan pro gold 2.

at first i was afraid that bub going to refuse it or going to have problem with it.

i was wrong because soon as we swap formula from optimal to nan... bub is happy still the same baby ..no reaction that she is going to refuse it.

the price is competitive with optimal, its easy to serve, bub doesn't have any constipate or diarea on the transition time. very happy mummy here.

happy baby

My baby has been having this past few months and no complaints as usual same with formula one. Growth of the baby is so good and never had any bad thoughts about this formula milk. Baby liked it very much and no crying or hassle to feed him all the time. Preparation is so easy and this is most good one to have specially at nights.

My baby love it

Baby only drinks this brand, it is easy to open the tin, but I don't like the spoon provided, not user friendly, and the milk powder also not easy to mix. The supply of it is not stable, always not available to buy at supermarket, have to search the Phamacy in order to get the product, not convenient to buy

Down like a treat

I have tried several formulas but always come back to this one. I have a three year old and a 9 month old and both will happily have this. It gives me peace of mind when my fussy toddler won't eat as much healthy food as I'd like and gives my baby the next best thing when I can't feed him myself. Because both like it I only have to buy one container for both.

Great formula

Great formula! My baby has been drinking this for several months now and has never had any problems with it. I try to buy it bulk when it's sale, for around $16-$18. We have tried another well known brand but my baby became constipated so we quickly switched back to NAN gold and it fixed it right up

My baby's tummy is happy

NAN formula is easy to prepare. My baby enjoy it every time at least 3 times a day. She don't have problems with upset stomach after switching to NAN few months ago. That means I am a happy mummy. i have no hesitation to recommend to all the mums out there