Nestle NAN Optipro 2

24 questions from our users

Alfaz

Alfazasked

NAN Optipro 2

My baby is 6 months old and i give NAN Optipro 2. When fed in bottles it smells alot. May i know ur feedback regarding this?

Tracy S.

Tracy S.asked

NAN Optipro 2

I used nan optipro 2 in South Africa. It was all great. I am now in Australia and using the same one. It is different and my baby is getting cramps. What would be the correct one to use now?

aa k.

aa k.asked

NAN Optipro 2

What is the difference between nan pro nd nan optipro?

Angelia T.
Angelia T.

Can you mixed formula milk with breast milk

Cecille C.
Cecille C.

I suggest dont mix. I give breastmilk first, then if baby is still hungry feed him formula based on the scoops on the can :)

Loss Rav

Loss Ravasked

NAN Optipro 2

My 1 year old son keeps throwing up after drinking Nan 2 Comfort. What do I do.

Kavita S

Kavita Sasked

My kid is 10 months now... Can I give NAN PRO? Can a child be allergic to it

Sashmi

Sashmiasked

NAN Optipro 2

My baby enters into six month, shall i give nan pro 2 for her?

Sana

Sanaasked

NAN Optipro 2

Can I give my baby nan 2 in 5 month because nan 1 is not available right now?

Sagrich

Sagrichasked

NAN Optipro 2

Can I continue with sma2 when he gets six month?

Abhishek

Abhishekasked

NAN Optipro 2

My boy is 18 days old, which nan pro is perfect for him?

Memz R

Memz Rasked

NAN Optipro 2

My baby is 8months old she takes Nan 2 but I was bought for Nan 1 as a gift I can’t exchange it.is it ok if I mix them or I can give her Nan 1also?

Pat

Patasked

NAN Optipro 2

How i have my almost 5month NAN2 optipro, is that ok?

No after 6 month.slowly switch

Sowmya

Sowmyaasked

My baby is 5 months old can I give nan pro 2
My feeding is not enough for him
So from which month can I start nan pro2?
5months old r 6 months old

Hi, you can start with nan pro 1 and after 6 months nan pro 2

No after 6 month slowly switch

pariasked

NAN Optipro 2

my baby is 6 month old now i am giving her lactogen 1 can i give her nan pro 2 now ?

dnt know

After 6 month

emma

emmaasked

NAN Optipro 2

Can you do 120 mls with nan pro gold 2 it only says 210 7 scoops on the tin?

Azmaris
Azmaris

Yes u can. Add 3scoop with 120ml water

Dimayr

Yes you can do it! Go by 1 scoop every 30 mls... that is rhe total of the seven scoops for 210mls

Pinky

Pinkyasked

NAN Optipro 2

My Baby is 10 month old......can I feed him nestle nan 2?

Dimayr

I think the number 2 is from 6 months and he will be ok! But double check on the tin.

Mrs B
Mrs B

Yes, number 2 is from 6 mths, in front of the tin it will mention the age category for the baby.

Prashant

Prashantasked

NAN Optipro 2

Hey, what is the difference between nan pro 2 and nan optipro 2?

AKB
AKB

Nan Optipro is the latest version and replaces Pro 2. Some of the ingredient quantities have changed. Only reason that I can find is so they can do a price increase. Breast milk doesn't change very much from go to whoa so we are sticking to SMA. No diarrhoea, bub enjoys it and it's still the cheapest.

Sydgirl63

Sydgirl63asked

NAN Optipro 2

Where can I purchase a nestle nam pro gold 2 from LA USA?

Nestle C.Nestle

Hi Sydgirl63, it's Mel from the NESTLÉ Careline team. Our NAN Pro 2 is not available in the US. We would always suggest that you speak with your Healthcare Professional to discuss feeding options. For more information please call our team on 1800 468 8736. MANDATORY NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies and provides ideal nutrition https://www.nestlebaby.com.au/breastfeeding-is-best/

bpaulo

bpauloasked

NAN Optipro 2

My daughter is 8 months old. I have been giving her organic food diluted in cows milk. But now I am planning to give that diluted in NAN 2 instead of cows milk. Is that okay?

CB

I am not an expert but you are not meant to give a child cows milk until they are 12 months old. At 8 months you shouldn't need to add liquid to their solids either. But you really should be asking a professional.

Nestle C.Nestle

Hi productreview123, its Mel from the Nestlé Careline team. Our cans state 'Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.' Should you have any further queries our Careline team can be reached on 1800 468 8736. Mandatory Notice: Breast milk is best for babies and provides ideal nutrition https://www.nestlebaby.com.au/breastfeeding-is-best/

Manish

Manishasked

NAN Optipro 2

Hello..I used nan pro 1 for 6 months for my baby..recently I shifted to nan pro 2..I found that nan pro 2 forms foamy solution on mixing..this was not with nan pro 1..what is reason behind it???

CB

Hi, I have no idea. That would be a question for Nestle :)

Nestle C.Nestle

Hi Manish, its Mel from Nestlé Baby CARELINE here. If you have any queries about our products our team will be happy to assist on 1800 468 8736. MANDATORY NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies and provides ideal nutrition https://www.nestlebaby.com.au/breastfeeding-is-best/

AMITABHA SARKAR

AMITABHA SARKARasked

NAN Optipro 2

Is nanpro 2 sufficient for a girl above 6 month?

Julie C.Nestle

Hi AMITABHA SARKAR, if you have any questions regarding our products, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives