Nestle NAN Optipro 2

Nestle NAN Optipro 2 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben

BenBrisbane

Great formula

Great formula! My baby has been drinking this for several months now and has never had any problems with it. I try to buy it bulk when it's sale, for around $16-$18. We have tried another well known brand but my baby became constipated so we quickly switched back to NAN gold and it fixed it right up

Jlàw

Jlàw

My baby's tummy is happy

NAN formula is easy to prepare. My baby enjoy it every time at least 3 times a day. She don't have problems with upset stomach after switching to NAN few months ago. That means I am a happy mummy. i have no hesitation to recommend to all the mums out there

Purple star

Purple star

Toddler's pick

I would definitely recommend this wonderful product for toddlers. Its healthy,tasty and highly nutritious. Easy to prepare and best powder to carry while travelling. Love the taste which is not too sweet and not too heavy for kids. My little one always loved it and am very happy as they are available in most of the stores.

Great Product. Never had issues with this

Our son enjoyed all the time and he still does sometimes.Great Product. Never had issues with this. Easy to prepare. Ready in seconds. All the instructions on the tin very clear to understand. We would use if we have another kid. Of course we would need to check for any conditions

The only formula my son has no issues with

The formula comes with a scoop and is very easy to prepare according to the instructions. Although at first I found it troublesome to get a level scoop, but that was due to my own incompetence in not reading the instructions carefully, because the tin comes with an inside rim used to level the scoops. I've tried other formulas and while my son would drink them, he may become flatulent, uncomfortable or constipated. This one from 6 to 12 months has been great, and we'll soon be going on to Stage 3 (along with cows milk).

Azmaris

AzmarisOfficer

great formula

Easy to prepare, great packaging, no lumps, lots of extra vitamins in it. Easy to digest for my baby as she is not get any constipation. Instruction is very clear and easy to follow. Tasted not too sweet and my bub seems enjoy her feeding time. Great milk as I am weaning her from the breastfeed at the moment as she is turning 1yo. Will continue with stage 3 next month.

Leona Graham

Leona GrahamLakelands wa

The only formula my baby will have

My boy was breastfeed for around 7 month then gradually weaned on to formula.
We tried a few other formulas but he suffered with an upset tummy and after trying a few this is the one he took to, so thank you.
Easy to use, with clear instructions and secure lid.

Dimayr

DimayrBrisbane

Good formula

The formula is easy to prepare you need to followthe instructions on the tin. My baby really likes it. The only thing is that when he pooes it came really dark because is really highg on iron but is not a major thing... Other that that is a good formula but a bit expensive

Mrs B

Mrs BNarwee

Perfect for our baby:)

Carla

Carla

Nutritionally balanced and easy on little tummies

I was first introduced to the NAN pro range by the doctors at the hospital when my premature baby wasn't gaining enough weight on breast alone. Since then it's remained our formula of choice, and I'm happy to say not only has he caught up, but he's now exceeding average percentiles and he's hitting milestones early.

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baby formula

My daughter took it straight away without any fuss. My other children had the same formula with no fuss too. It's easy to prepare, my older son makes sit for my baby with ease. My doctor said it is the closest to breast milk out of all formulas in the market.

AKB

AKBQLD, 4500

Wonderful product if you like diarrhoea and nappy rash.

Formula is easy to prepare and baby drinks it quite happily but every nappy is runny poo. Since changing to Nestle Gold pro 2 we have not has one single nappy of soft stools as she previously had and she has started to have significant nappy rash which previously never occurred. There is something fundamentally wrong with this product. 24 hours later, after going back to SMA formula; one soft stool nappy for the day instead of three sloppy ones and the nappy rash has all but disappeared. The SMA formula, also from Woolworths, is also considerably cheaper.

Great

It's good , I can rely on it, but my daughter putting on a lots of weight,hope she will do better in future , it has all d key nutrients need for babies all round development, hope I wouldn't regret over my selection. Try this at least once for ur cuties.....

CB

CBGeelong, Victoria

Does the job!

Both of my bubs loved it. We have never had any issues with it. NAN was the brand the hospital used to top bub 1 up so I continued with it. Both babies were breastfed and we used 1 occasionally and then 2 once they were weaned. Highly recommend.

MrsKitty

MrsKittyCentral coast

Should never have changed from 1 to 2!

Within 24 hours of putting my son up from NAN pro gold 1 to NAN pro gold 2 we had screaming unsettled and very annoyed baby. He hated the taste and would refuse the milk or drink a small amount to curb the hunger then refus the milk and continue to scream. We persisted for two weeks before going back to NAN gold 1 on his paediatricians advice after it caused him severe constipation as well. Since going back to NAN pro gold 1 everything has been fine and my happy baby is back.
Nothing
Baby hated the taste and it made him constipated.

dannigreen

dannigreenAU

Bub loves it :)

I have had no trouble with either Pro 1 or 2 formulas. Nestle Nan Gold is the only one my bub likes. It's easy to mix in. I have seen reviews where people have complained about their bub's poo turning green, this is only because the formula is high in iron and iron tends to do that. Not too expensive either. The only downfall is the stupid small scoop!! Make it into 50ml to 1 scoop ratio instead of 30ml to 1 scoop!! I am forever losing bloody count!

Stupid small scoop!

Dangie

Dangiesydney

Do not do it to your baby

Cathy
Cathy

People have same issue with karicare. Based on your logic we should ban karicare as well.

shelbyward

shelbywardVic, 3039

Nan is a formula I trust

My GP recommended it for my babies who all suffered with colic and I felt perfectly confident giving it to them. It is readily available at most supermarkets and chemists. My baby knows it well now and gets excited when I get the tin out to make her a nice warm bottle.
Long and trusted brand.
A little expensive and I think the tin could be better designed to level off the scoop.

CAZBAR

CAZBARQLD, 4212

Perfect formula for my baby - Just slightly expensive!

I have been using Nan Pro & Nan Ha since my baby was born, after having a HORRIBLE experience with an organic formula (never again, did you know a certified organic product only needs one organic product in it to claim that?) Anyhow, my daughter has never had a problem with this formula. It's good quality, easily available & Nestle is a trusted brand.
Consistancy, Readily available
Too expensive, I don't like the spoons that come with it (The one that you have to put together yourself).

RachelH

RachelHSydney

Fantastic!

A friend recommended nan pro formula to me when transitioning from breastfeeding to bottle feeding and my daughter absoloutly loved it never looked back ,shes never once had an upset tummy from this product and after using this for months i would highly recommend this to any mother unsure of what formula to choose.
Bubba loves taste, no upset tummy.