3Nestle NAN OPTIPRO

Nestle NAN OPTIPRO Questions & Answers (page 2)

Shane G.
Shane G. · NAN OPTIPRO

Hi! After nan infinipro hw 3 what would be the next milk to get?

Lanily U.
Lanily U. · NAN OPTIPRO

Hello. I am confused about the series of NAN infinipro. My baby turns 3 yrs old this January only. Her milk is Nan infinipro HW three 12-36 months which means 1-3 yrs old. Then I saw Nan Infinipro HW Four For 3 years old and above. Which one should I buy? Thank you.

suraj_futuretech
suraj_futuretech · NAN OPTIPRO

I changed from 'dialec alpha Vinamilk' to 'Nan opti pro Nestle' in one month of baby age. And baby started green-liquidity poop, 1-2 times a day. Today is the 10th day of Nan, still the same condition of poop. Shall I change to the previous formula milk or what?

Oko O.
Oko O. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

My baby's poo stinks and color is green. after changing her formula it is back to normal. ingredient looks bad like including palm oil. who wants own baby infant starting food with trans oil?

Babhekile Khumalo Y.
Babhekile Khumalo Y. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My baby he's 3weeks and i feed him Nan optipro 1 he seems have pain in a stomach after i feed the bottle and another thing is he's strangling to poo so i don't know i must change the formula or not?

Nestle   DM

Hi Babhekile, we'd recommend speaking with a healthcare professional like your GP for the best advice for your little one. For more info about our products you're welcome to call 1800 468 8736 to speak with our Careline team.

Neil B.
Neil B. · NAN OPTIPRO

Is NAN Optipro is the same NAN HA?

Nestle   DM

Hi Neil, NAN Optipro and NAN HA are two different products. We'd suggest speaking with your healthcare provider such as your GP for the best advice for your baby. If you'd like to discuss our products in more detail please call 1800 468 8736.

Rai S.
Rai S. · NAN OPTIPRO

what is the difference between Nan Optipro and Nan Infinipro?

Chinky T.
Chinky T.

Hi Ms Rai, im using Nan Infinipro for my baby who has allergic to Protein, it is partially hydrolyzed cows protein compared to Nan Optipro.

billie
billie · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hello all, my newborn loves the old recipe and I'm starting the transition to the new tin, after reading the reviews on here not many babies are liking it! Just wondering if you stayed on this formula or what did you change to? Concerned mum x

Nestle   DM

Hi Billie, we'd recommend speaking with a healthcare professional like your GP for the best advice for your baby. If you would like to discuss our products in more detail please feel free to give our Careline team a call on 1800 468 8736.

Shireen
Shireen · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hey my 7 week old is drinking nan opti pro 1 but he still seems to be hungry after 180mls! Is there a richer formula that I can change to in your brand? What’s the difference with nan supreme?

Nestle   DM

Hi Shireen, we would suggest speaking a healthcare professional like a GP for the best advice for your little one. You can also feel free to give our Careline team a call on 1800 468 8736 to discuss our range.

Xerin L.
Xerin L. · NAN OPTIPRO

Hi. What's the difference between Nan infinipro HW and Nan Optipro? Thank you.

Adebayo A.
Adebayo A. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can a year baby take Nan Optipro 1?

Girlie L. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

just want to ask is its fine to stay the milk in the electric warmer for an hour? im using nan optipro 2 for my 9months old baby did anyone use electric warmer and leave it for an hour at night? thanks for the answer.

Nestle   DM

Hi Girlie, we recommend to feed your baby the formula once it is brought up to temperature and do not recommend leaving it in the warmer due to food safety risks. If you'd like to speak more about our range please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Girlie L.

thank you for the answer. keep in touch.

Osei J.
Osei J. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My baby is 1month can I feed him with nan optipro 1?

Nestle   DM

Hi Osei, we would suggest speaking with a healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby. For more info about our range please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

DET4582
DET4582 · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Since updating your new recipe for Nan Optipro stage 1 my baby has been throwing up.... didn't have problem with the old recipe... now we cant find the old tins in store?!

Railgun_Livewire

The old recipe has been replaced.
I suspect Nestlé has bulked out their formula with cheap soy ingredients

Adebanke A.
Adebanke A. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

How to identify a fake nan1 optipro?

Railgun_Livewire

Fake/real I wouldn't bother - the new recipe is terrible and your baby is unlikely to drink it anyway. Find an alternative brand.

Paul K.
Paul K. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

We just bought Nan optipro for our 4 month old baby, last night we gave her the first feed, this morning she woke up with an allergy reaction on her face,stomach cramps and diarrhea, every time we try to feed her during the day she gets that allergy reaction immediately and stomach is running the whole, is it safe to continue giving her this formula?

Paul

Nestle   DM

Hi Paul, we are so sorry to hear that you have had these experiences with our brand. We recommend you speak to your usual health care professional for advice. We recommend this as they know your baby well and can provide the right advice for you and your baby. If we can assist you further about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Sydley V.
Sydley V. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

where can buy it

Nestle   DM

Hi Sydley, our updated Nan Optipro 2 formulation will gradually replace our previous products in all retailers, so the availability of our old and updated formulations will vary depending on the retailer. We expect the changeover to take place over a number of weeks. If you wish to purchase our previous product range, you can visit external link  (whilst stocks last and for a limited time only). If you need any further help locating this product in your area, please give our Careline team a ring on 1800 468 8736.

Railgun_Livewire

The new formula is terrible, so I'd focus on sourcing other brands.

Hidaya M.
Hidaya M. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My husband bought a Nan optipro 1 upon checking the expiry date it will expire on June 31, 2021 is it still safe to consume by our baby?

Nestle   DM

Hi Hidaya, if a product has a Best Before date of June 31, 2021 then it's best to be consumed before the last day of June. Once the tin is opened, we recommend to use it within 3 weeks.
For the best advice for your baby speak with a healthcare professional, and if you have any other questions about our products feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Rizaldy R.
Rizaldy R. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

nan potipro 1 is safe for g6pd baby?

Nestle   DM

Hi Rizaldy, we would recommend for you to reach out to your healthcare professional to determine whether this product is suitable for your baby. If you have further queries about the product, feel free to contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Comfort K.
Comfort K.

Hi I feed my baby with Nan 1 pro from zero until two months she use to poo alright after one month on she now find it difficult to poo should I continue or change to another

Arhama Z.
Arhama Z. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

My 7 month old baby is on breastfeed , I want to supplement it with any formula as well when I am travelling , does Nan optipro 2 is right choice to supplement ?

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN OPTIPRO