3Nestle NAN OPTIPRO

Nestle NAN OPTIPRO Questions & Answers (page 3)

Lerato M.
Lerato M. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My 3 months year old daughter has excimer so wanted to know will the nan optipro make it worse or not?

Ogedegbe Orhie
Ogedegbe Orhie · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Please I need answer to my question I have been using Nestle NAN Optipro 1 and now he is three months and three days should I continue to use Nestle NAN Optipro 1 or change to 2?

CML
CML

On the back of the formula tin, it says Optipro 2 is from 6 months of age.

Ogedegbe Orhie
Ogedegbe Orhie · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Please my baby is 3month and 3days can I continue using Nestle NAN Optipro 1 or I should change?

Celso Cordora
Celso Cordora · NAN OPTIPRO

After the changes from nan optipro hw 2 to nan infinipro hw 2 my little one is pooping 4x a day which is not his usual routine when he was still using the nan optipro hw 2. Hopefully we can get an answer to this because an not the only one who has the same sentiment on this?

Ebonnie M.
Ebonnie M.

My baby started her Nan Infinipro HW 2 just a month ago but i noticed she pooped 3-5x a day and doesnt have an appetite in drinking her milk than her ùsual. Her pedia recommended Similac tummicareHW, we are still observing i tho. Hopefully baby likes it.

Lyl K.
Lyl K. · NAN OPTIPRO 3 Toddler 1+ Years Milk Drink – 800g

How many times should I feed nan optipro 3 to my 3 year old?

Khetho
Khetho · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

I have been giving my baby Nestle NAN Optipro and now she is two weeks, however she is having difficulties in making poop. She cry when she poops and has hard poop. What can I do?

Thoko K.
Thoko K.

I'm also having same problem

Nhlamulo J.
Nhlamulo J. · NAN OPTIPRO

My child he's using NAN OPTI PRO FORMULA 1 BUT he is constipated so what should I do?

Kirsty
Kirsty · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Hi im just wondering if I can add another scoop of formula , at the moment my twins are 9 months old and are having the 7 scoops at 210mls?

Libra
Libra · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My Son is only a 10 days and he has acne on all over his body, is it due to nan optipro 1 ? is there anyone who can let me know if there is any allergic reaction of this can powder milk ?

Eddie
Eddie · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Why is my son vomiting after moving him from optipro 1 to the number 2? his now 6months old so had to move him over to the higher number thanks

Taryn R.
Taryn R.

Hi Eddie, any feedback received yet?

Nancy T.
Nancy T. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Please is it humful to give my year baby NAN1?

Yuvaan P.
Yuvaan P.

I have changed baby from optipro 1-2 as he turned 6 months .can stage 2 optipro cause darrihoea? Thanks

Aza8
Aza8 · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Hi.
Our 6 month old son is now having Nan Optipro 2.
The guidelines on the side now only have details for 210ml but like the 0-6 month one, we wanted to do less as not to waste.
Do you think it would be fine to prepare less than 210ml?

Tracy
Tracy · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Hi please assist urgently can I give my baby Nan Optipro2 at 1year 1month?

CABAL D.
CABAL D. · NAN OPTIPRO

Is NAN OPTIPRO HW 3 the same with INFINIPRO HW 3???

Mrs Komal Shaheryar
Mrs Komal Shaheryar · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Does any milk makes the baby fall asleep?

Jen S.
Jen S.

I am mom of a 3 months old baby girl. How many scoop in 4 ounce water?

Farzana
Farzana · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hi my 2 week old is in Nan opti pro. The feeding guide says 100 ml and 4scoops of formula however she doesn't finish 100ml can i shorten it to 50ml 2scoops I don't want to give her the left over prepared formula and when i keep in the fridge she gets impatient for it to heat up. So to prevent me from throwing away formula i want to know if k can shorten the ml?

Kelebogile M.
Kelebogile M. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can nan optipro help the baby to gain weight?

Bint E S.
Bint E S. · NAN OPTIPRO 3 Toddler 1+ Years Milk Drink – 800g

How many scopes of Nan 3 are given to a child in 24 hours ???

Lukmon K.
Lukmon K. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Why is a six months pluschild stooling after consuming NAN Optipro 2

Mayette C.
Mayette C. · NAN OPTIPRO

My son is now using Nan Optipro 1. Is it normal that his poop is green and watery? I switched from S26 Gold to Nan Optipro 1

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN OPTIPRO