3Nestle NAN OPTIPRO

Nestle NAN OPTIPRO Questions & Answers (page 4)

Lehlogonolo R.
Lehlogonolo R. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Myb baby has been using Nan opti pro 1 for 2 weeks now and he started making soundsl like his struggling to push something, is it because of the formula? Should i change this formula and please recommend a formula for him

sophia s.
sophia s. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

This is my first of buying man optipro 2 so I googled about it to see if it's the original cause I was a bit skeptical but I'm not seeing any image of this my particular nan optipro 2. So my question is how do I identify an original nan optipro 2?

Wisdom T.
Wisdom T. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

my child is 3 weeks old and i give him nan 2 instead 1? is there any problem?

Noma-Afrika
Noma-Afrika · NAN OPTIPRO

my baby has been on on NAN Optipro 1 at birth and was well on it.At 6 months we started her on NAN Optipro 2 now the problem of constipation started.All efforts to deal with this problem from giving liberal amounts of fluids, prune juice and fruits,the problem remains.What should be or next move as baby has lots of discomfort?

Brianna
Brianna

Oh no sorry to hear hopefully this doesn’t happy to us. Have you spoken to your doctor?

Lebogang A.
Lebogang A. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Is it safe to give a one year seven months nan optipro number 2?

Kudzai K.
Kudzai K. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Is it okay is if l give my 4months baby Nestle NAN optipro 2?

Hlengiwe M.
Hlengiwe M. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hi....my baby is 4 months now was a premature baby.. I was using pre nan now I have switched to nan pro... His current weight is 3,5kg. Should I use the amount of scoop on that table which is 8 scoops for a 4 month baby or not? And should I expect him to finish his bottle?

Yan
Yan · NAN OPTIPRO 3 Toddler 1+ Years Milk Drink – 800g

How many scoops for every 1 oz for a 15 months old baby? Thanks for those who will answer.

Wajeliza L.
Wajeliza L.

1scoop for 1oz

Charmine Budhai
Charmine Budhai · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can I mix nan optipro 3 with Nido 1?
Would this cause constipation?

KenzaM
KenzaM · NAN OPTIPRO

Is NAN 2 Optipro has the same taste with NAN 2 HMO? because i just switched my baby milk from NAN 1 Optipro to Nan 2 hmo and my baby do not like to drink it,so shall i buy the NAN 2 Optipro instead please advise.

Nicco
Nicco · NAN OPTIPRO

I bought a nan1 optipro for my 6 weeks old baby who I have to stop breastfeeding, is it a better formula?

Ana
Ana · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Is NAN opti 1 and NAN Pro1 the same thing ?

Olivia P.
Olivia P. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

Can I give nan 2 optipro to a two weeks baby if nan 1 is not available?

Khoza E.
Khoza E. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Why does NAN optiro tastes and looks like it’s spoiled?

onyinyechukwu a.
onyinyechukwu a. · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

What can i use to identify a fake Nan 2 ? This is because the one I bought smells somehow

Ally

Are you sure the tin is not damaged which can cause different smells? You could ring nestle directly and give them the batch number to check that it is a legitimate tin.

Enrico M.
Enrico M. · NAN OPTIPRO

I have a tin of nan optipro no2 it's B.B date is expired by a month, is it still safe to feed baby with it?

Ally

Best to contact Nestle directly on their hotline just to be on the safe side. They are terrific to deal with

anna n.
anna n. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Is Nan 6-12 month product good for 8 years old child? My daughter is drinking her brothers' milk bottle.

Precious
Precious  · NAN OPTIPRO 2 Follow-On Formula – 800g

I only introduced NAN optipro stage 2 to my baby 2 days ago as a follow up since he just turned 6months and he is having constipation, he had been using same product but stage 1 and haven't experienced such, should i be worried?

Kubura T.
Kubura T. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can I feed my 4months baby with Nan and lactogen?

Hendrika S.
Hendrika S. · NAN OPTIPRO

can i give nan optipro 4 to my 1 year 2 month old baby?

Ebony Chambers
Ebony Chambers

I would follow the directions on the tin. My baby is only 8 months so I’m not sure what optipro 4 specifies

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN OPTIPRO