Nestle NAN Optipro

Nestle NAN Optipro (page 2 of 13)

1, 2 and 3 Toddler

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bree S

Bree S

Quality baby formula

Our baby loves this formula and we haven't had any problems with constipation or tummy issues. Both of our girls have had this brand formula now and out hospital also stocks it for new babies. I always suggest nan when friends are looking for formula for their little ones. Not a too bad price either.

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Very digestive

Its very good for babies and never upset their tummy. Never had problems with constipation and they show u all the instructions how to prepare it. I used it to my both kids never had any issue with it. They just drink it and fall a sleep with comfortable tummy

Iqra

IqraSydney

It cause bloating and gas to my Bub

After having a good feedback I start from this formula for my newborn with breast milk.one bottle per day.in start it cause reflux and bloating seems that it’s heavy on stomach but with 2 weeks my baby start crying due to gas and baby was very uncomfortable.it didn’t work for my baby.

Mehreen

MehreenSydney

Really Good

My baby wasn't very keen of trying this formula but once she did she enjoyed it very much. It's very easy to make and I believe it aids in digestion. I will definitely recommend it. It dissolves easily and has a nice tasting vanilla flavor. I will continue to use it.

Anita

Anita

Not the best formula for our baby

Formula was easy to prepare and our baby seemed to enjoy it. He started on S26 and because that was constipating we started using half half which worked quite well. At around 4 months we decided to just stick with the nan bit this gave our baby an upset stomach, as well as many very watery bowel motions a day. Watery that it was all absorbed in the nappy.

brookelwebb

brookelwebbBundaberg

Perfect

Excellent formula. Wouldn't use any other as it doesnt clump and block the bottle. It is very gentle on bubs tummy since transfering from breastmilk. Even formulas that claim to be gentle on bubs tummy doesn't measure up to this formula. I would defiantly recommend this to others with newborns.

Rinat

RinatMelbourne

Best formula

we have been using this formula since day four. My bub never had any issues drinking it. We have been mixed feeding (breast and formula) easily digested and we are very grateful for this formula. I will not be changing this formula any time soon. Easy instructions, easily mixed, easily fed.

Robin

RobinTownsville

Very good

Has been using this formula for my daughter since 4 days after she was born. Highly recommended, never has had any issues , good for immune, easy to prepare has been using this for international travels. Happy likes the taste. Nil side effects noted. My daughter is 2 and half still consumes formula once a day

Linda C

Linda CAU

Great product

Great product and never had any issues with the milk. my toddler enjoys it and it's easy to prepare. Measure with the provided spoon and add lukewarm water and you're good to go. Prepare on the go with no issues. Would use again if we happen to stumble on our next baby!

Ranger wong

Ranger wongAustralia

This is prefect

This is prefect and never any issue . Always can buy in local supermarket like coles or Woolworths. And always discount . No drama . My son drink milk like water it is good keep it cheap and easy to find in supermarket. I like it and good choose .

ELYSE

ELYSEBaulkham hills

The pediatrician advice me to use nan pro 2 gold when i was still breastfeeding and after she turned one we keep going on with nan pro 3. Now, that she is 3 she s still love her formula and it definetly give her all the vitamins she needs and we love it.

Rose

RoseVictoria Place

Good product

Formula is very easy to make. I love the packing too - it has a seperate space to keep the scoop for the hygiene purposes. My DS is very fussy with formulaes only prefers Nan. Have tried others but so far Nan is a win. Definitely recommend it. No side effects so far.

Totally love it!

Bub manage to transition very well from NAN 2 to NAN 3. And she still loves this milk. It is easy to make and dissolves very well in warm milk, thus can make it anywhere without any hassle. Most importantly, the formula is full of nutrients and good for my baby.

Bub loves it!

Been using NAN since my baby was born. She just loves it. We moved from NAN 1 to NAN 2 without any issues. It dissolves in warm milk, so easy to make when you are out and also at night. I feel good knowing that NAN has good nutrient for a healthy baby to grow.

Millyvanilly

MillyvanillyHervey Bay

We love Nan pro Gold!

Have had my daughter on Nan Pro gold from 6months, couldn’t recommend it enough. I’m now pregnant with my second and I’m finding it incredibly difficult to come by? This was perfect for us and our daughter- have switched to cows milk for her of an evening now, I’ll be so disappointed if I can’t buy some for our second baby if we need it.

Krysten G

Krysten GPilbara, WA

Best formula.

Great formula for my baby who suffered with incredible wind pain in the beginning but moved into this formula and she was much more content.
Baby girl is regular, burps easy and seems to enjoy it.
No side effects whatsoever. I will definitely use this if I can't breastfeed my next.

Weiwei

WeiweiPerth, WA

Great formula for toddlers

Decided to give nan toddler a go as it was on super special, and bubs took to it no problem. (Previously he was on bellamys organic formula). It's easy to prepare and comes in smaller scoops so there is less wastage (30ml water to one scoop). As this is the only toddler formula I've tried, I can't compare to others.. but it has less bubbles than the bellamys stage 1 and 2 formula. Great that it has added probiotics in it.

Sarah

SarahDandenong

The best formula on the market!!

I was unable to breast feed so my daughter was on formula right from the start and she had colic we tried many different formulas and none of them agreed with her except for this one!! Highly recommend nan formula to any parents needing formula for their little ones. If we ever have children again I will definitely use nan again.

No worries

No worriesAU

Easy to prepare, toddler loves it

Baby was given top ups of Nan Pro at the hospital and we have stuck with Nan. Have been giving Nan Pro to my toddler for a few months now and he loves it and I am happy knowing he's getting essential nutrients through his milk still. I particularly like that it's got probiotics in it.

ShawneeF

ShawneeF

Great for supplementing breastfed baby

Formula was easy to prepare with easy to understand instructions. My baby is mainly fed breastmilk but takes this formula as either a night supplement or for days when I am back at work and I havnt expressed enough milk for the day. I have been supplementing for few months and have not noticed side effects yet.