Nestle NAN Optipro

Nestle NAN Optipro (page 3 of 13)

1, 2, 3 Toddler

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ShawneeF

ShawneeF

Great for supplementing breastfed baby

Formula was easy to prepare with easy to understand instructions. My baby is mainly fed breastmilk but takes this formula as either a night supplement or for days when I am back at work and I havnt expressed enough milk for the day. I have been supplementing for few months and have not noticed side effects yet.

Julie willis

Julie willisHawkesbury

Nan formula assurances for all my children & Grandchild

NAN formula is used in my family for over 16 years and it's easy to use understand and prepare at home or on the move. All my own children & grandchildren all use NAN at birth and I would not try any other brands on the market. After using this product I can safely say none of my children or grandchildren have ever suffered side effects during use.

Sel

SelMelbourne

Didn't suit my Bub!

Bought Nan pro Gold 1 for my newborn he he was bloated & gassy all the time. I'v heard good things about NAN from my friends but it didn't agree with my bub. He was highly constipated & was in pain. My nurse then said every baby is different & I may have to switch to another brand. I did put him on another formula & had no issues since.

Claudia

ClaudiaPerth

Great

I have used this formula for both of my babies. It is the best one out there in my opinion. I had one very hungry baby and it was sufficient enough to keep his tummy full and my second had slight reflux but this was gentle enough on his tummy. I have two big healthy boys and would only use this formula.

Viv

VivSydney

Good

This formula is easy to prepare. My baby seems like the taste of it very much. This is one of the cheapest formula in the market and it is on promotion very often. I do not notice any side effects in my baby and it is a very good formula.

Jams

JamsToowoomba

Toddler not a fan

Unfortunately, my toddler is not a fan of this. Everytime I have tried to mix this formula there has been refusal. I can get away with mixing in some food but it defeats the purpose of buying this as a supplemental feed. Will try another brand and hope for more luck.

Mary

MarySydney

Good formula, no issues

We have been using this issue since birth with our baby. Easy to prepare (one scoop per 30ml water), comes with scoop. Baby has no problems, enjoys formula and is gaining weight. I am doing mixed feeding (breastfeeding and formula) and baby is happy to accept both breastmilk and nan formula. Occasional reflux when given too quickly

Perfect for my child, never had an issue.

I like this fomula. It's easy to prepare, I like the smaller scoops, agrees with my child, has all of the important vitamins and minerals needed which is good, I have not noticed any side effects. Will definitely be using this again with my next. Would also recommend this to friends and family.

shirley

shirleySYDNEY

very good formula

my son seemed to only like to drink this formula. It was good value for money from our local shop. The instruction were clear and easy to follow.
my son seem to enjoy it, this formula has not side effects in my baby. I would recommend to my friend who has a baby.

Kesi

KesiVic

My daughter doesn't like it

My daughter seems to not like the taste of it so i ended up giving it away. This is one of the cheapest formula in the supermarket especially when on sale but unfortunately my toddler hasn't liked it compared to other two formulas i tried so i think i will stick to the other formulas.

KRISHNA

KRISHNA

Baby girl like a lot

When my daughter was born, I considered putting her on formula. But i did a bit of research and my health nurse told me that S26 Gold can actually cause constipation, try NAN pro1 Gold. So i just used normal NESTLE NAN
PRO newborn and she didn't have another problem, until we found out she had reflux and we just switched to NAN PRO 1 GOLD .Now she is 11months old and ongoing progress is really good.

Mustafa

MustafaVic

So helpful!

It is easy to prepare! It helps to get the baby to sleep a little longer as they will feel pretty full! You'd notice that your baby would drink a lot more formula than just regular breast milk so this will keep them fairly full and will help them sleep longer.

Lui

LuiGippsland, VIC

Great formula

My 11 months old daughter has been on formula since a couple of days after bringing her home from hospital and she has never ever had a problem.
I was so upset not being able to breastfeed but the way she took to the bottle and how content she was straight away, put my mind at easy in a second.
Only downside is how expensive it is.

Manoj

ManojSydney

My daughter has no issues with this

We started with Nan Pro 1, then change to Nan Pro 2 after 6 months, and then to Pro 3 after 14 months ,
The formula is easy to prepare, and easily dissolves into lukewarm water as my daughter will not drink if hot.
easy to prepare, and easily dissolves into water.
No side effects in my baby & the price is reasonable and always i get in when there is sale

Wen

WenSydney

My baby loves it

Our daughter was put on this from the hospital, upon discharge we tried to give her the bellamy formula thinking that organic products are better but she just kept on having loose stool after the formula swap. Back on the nan now and she is as happy as can be!

kristina

kristinaMonterey

great

Very easy to prepare baby loves it !
puts baby to ease with good food !
No side effects at all the product is full of great nutrition great product highly recommended.
will Keep purchasing product for niece as much as I need it wouldn't use any other brand !

Zues Lives on!

Zues Lives on!Western Australia, 6060

The Baby seemed happy enough drinking it

My youngest baby seemed happy enough when drinking this formula and yet to see him bring it back up, which is all that matters, as it is easily to batch up that any mere male can do it. It's always available at the local Wooworths, so no drama there of missing out or having to change brands.

Calamondin

CalamondinSydney

To baby's taste, but not stomach.

Initial formula used but baby would get bloated after feeding on this which would make him grumpy. Then briefly switched to a specific low allergy formula Aptermil allerpro as recommended by doctor but baby didn't like it at all. Have now resorted to mixing low allergy formula with this one.

Benjamin A

Benjamin ACooloola Cove

Liked the most

Our son seemed to only like to drink this formula. It was good value for money from our local shop. The instruction were clear and easy to follow. There was never any issues with clumping or going hard. We live in a very humid climate and the tin was never stored away.

Amazing

I could not breast feed from 4wo so tried the aptimil gold and was so frothy it gave my baby so much wind and was in heaps of pain screaming a scream I had never heard :( switched to this formula and she loves it, regular bowel movements and quite content in herself! Highly recommend and not frothy once prepared!