Nestle NAN Optipro

Nestle NAN Optipro (page 3 of 13)

1, 2 and 3 Toddler

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Toddler not a fan

Unfortunately, my toddler is not a fan of this. Everytime I have tried to mix this formula there has been refusal. I can get away with mixing in some food but it defeats the purpose of buying this as a supplemental feed. Will try another brand and hope for more luck.

Good formula, no issues

We have been using this issue since birth with our baby. Easy to prepare (one scoop per 30ml water), comes with scoop. Baby has no problems, enjoys formula and is gaining weight. I am doing mixed feeding (breastfeeding and formula) and baby is happy to accept both breastmilk and nan formula. Occasional reflux when given too quickly

Perfect for my child, never had an issue.

I like this fomula. It's easy to prepare, I like the smaller scoops, agrees with my child, has all of the important vitamins and minerals needed which is good, I have not noticed any side effects. Will definitely be using this again with my next. Would also recommend this to friends and family.

very good formula

my son seemed to only like to drink this formula. It was good value for money from our local shop. The instruction were clear and easy to follow.
my son seem to enjoy it, this formula has not side effects in my baby. I would recommend to my friend who has a baby.

My daughter doesn't like it

My daughter seems to not like the taste of it so i ended up giving it away. This is one of the cheapest formula in the supermarket especially when on sale but unfortunately my toddler hasn't liked it compared to other two formulas i tried so i think i will stick to the other formulas.

Baby girl like a lot

When my daughter was born, I considered putting her on formula. But i did a bit of research and my health nurse told me that S26 Gold can actually cause constipation, try NAN pro1 Gold. So i just used normal NESTLE NAN
PRO newborn and she didn't have another problem, until we found out she had reflux and we just switched to NAN PRO 1 GOLD .Now she is 11months old and ongoing progress is really good.

So helpful!

It is easy to prepare! It helps to get the baby to sleep a little longer as they will feel pretty full! You'd notice that your baby would drink a lot more formula than just regular breast milk so this will keep them fairly full and will help them sleep longer.

Great formula

My 11 months old daughter has been on formula since a couple of days after bringing her home from hospital and she has never ever had a problem.
I was so upset not being able to breastfeed but the way she took to the bottle and how content she was straight away, put my mind at easy in a second.
Only downside is how expensive it is.

My daughter has no issues with this

We started with Nan Pro 1, then change to Nan Pro 2 after 6 months, and then to Pro 3 after 14 months ,
The formula is easy to prepare, and easily dissolves into lukewarm water as my daughter will not drink if hot.
easy to prepare, and easily dissolves into water.
No side effects in my baby & the price is reasonable and always i get in when there is sale

My baby loves it

Our daughter was put on this from the hospital, upon discharge we tried to give her the bellamy formula thinking that organic products are better but she just kept on having loose stool after the formula swap. Back on the nan now and she is as happy as can be!

great

Very easy to prepare baby loves it !
puts baby to ease with good food !
No side effects at all the product is full of great nutrition great product highly recommended.
will Keep purchasing product for niece as much as I need it wouldn't use any other brand !

The Baby seemed happy enough drinking it

My youngest baby seemed happy enough when drinking this formula and yet to see him bring it back up, which is all that matters, as it is easily to batch up that any mere male can do it. It's always available at the local Wooworths, so no drama there of missing out or having to change brands.

To baby's taste, but not stomach.

Initial formula used but baby would get bloated after feeding on this which would make him grumpy. Then briefly switched to a specific low allergy formula Aptermil allerpro as recommended by doctor but baby didn't like it at all. Have now resorted to mixing low allergy formula with this one.

Liked the most

Our son seemed to only like to drink this formula. It was good value for money from our local shop. The instruction were clear and easy to follow. There was never any issues with clumping or going hard. We live in a very humid climate and the tin was never stored away.

Amazing

I could not breast feed from 4wo so tried the aptimil gold and was so frothy it gave my baby so much wind and was in heaps of pain screaming a scream I had never heard :( switched to this formula and she loves it, regular bowel movements and quite content in herself! Highly recommend and not frothy once prepared!

Great product

I found this formula really suited my babies, and because of my family history of asthma and allergies it was recommended to me by my community nurse. It was easy to prepare and I didn't have any problems with constipation or diarrhoea that I found with other formulas before being recommended to use this brand

I call it the Happy baby formula

Transitioned from the Nan Pro Gold 1 to 2 and my baby loves it I am so glad I started using this I have a happy content baby. I think its very important to provide a healthy nutritious formula it make a good start in life for babies and very happy parents

My baby loves it

I have tried a bunch of different formulas - which is not good for baby. But she kept getting tummy issues. I finally settle and on nan pro gold. I found the comfort made her throw up quite a lot. She didn't really like s26 and blackmores gave her uncomfortable gas pains. I'm super happy that I found the pro gold as my baby is now happy and comfortable. With the next I will not have to try different formulas as I've found the winner! Price could be a bit better.

Still my baby favourite.

My baby has consumed Nan Pro since he was just a newborn (Nan Pro 1), then change to Nan Pro 2 after 6 months, and then to Pro 3 after 12 months. He is 13 months now and still really loves Nan Pro milk as much as before. The formula is easy to prepare, and easily dissolves into water. Baby really loves it and definitely enjoy it and always expects to have some more once he finished his milk. No side effects in my baby & the price is reasonable. Definitely highly recommended.

Seemed to cause a bit of constipation

Our son was having Nan since birth, originally supplied by the hospital because there was no lactation from the breast. During this stage he was fine with it and passing stool as normal. However, after putting him on another formula (one tin worth) and then switching back to Nan, we had noticed after a few days of Nan that he wasn't as regular with his bowel movements. During nappy change he would tense up and strain to poo (turning red in the face) but to no avail. He would only pass stool once every 2 or 3 days. Every baby is different but I guess it wasn't so great for our son.