4Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

1.9

Liana C.
Liana C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

My poor baby

As a first time mum, I thought it was normal for my 2 week old to be constantly crying, uncomfortable, up every 2 hours in pain, gassy, constipated… then i realised it’s just this formula that i was using. My baby would go 2-3 days at a time no pooing.. then would scream in pain when he finally did a poo. After 3 bottles of a new formula, he’s finally pooing & is finally sleeping peacefully.. Show details
Juan V.
Juan V.2 posts
  1 Starter

Please do not buy this for your baby's sake

Do yourselves and your babies a favor and don't buy this formula. My 5 week old baby never vomited his mumamoo formula. I transitioned to supremepro formula slowly as recommended and within 48 hours my baby vomited like a pressure washer.

This milk should be banned, taken off the market and families compensated for the suffering this formula causes to their babies.

This formula is bitter, caused the baby to drink less than what he normally drank, reflux, excess farts, fussy, colic, etc. Drinking gasoline would have been better.

Going back to mumamoo which was only giving my baby more gas than what we thought it was normal.

Nestle with 150 years of experience should retire. This is beyond disappointing. It's actually scary. Show details

Jawahar N.
Jawahar N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect premium formula!

My baby girl is currently 22 days old. I wanted to buy a formula which is gentle for the baby’s stomach so chose Nan supreme pro which has 100% whey. First week the poo was greenish but after that it’s yellowish. Baby loves it. She is breastfed and the formula is given as a top up. Give time for the baby to settle when the formula is given initially before thinking that it doesn’t suit your baby. Nestle has been in this industry for so long and I believe they did a lot of research before releasing any formula. Even i was worried initially after seeing lot of negative reviews. But now I am happy that I have got the best one for my bubs. Just give time for the baby to settle on the formula. And it is very easy to prepare. Show details
MEL
MELSydney, NSW2 posts

Bad experience!

My baby had mucusy poo and cried non stop since we changed to Nan supreme Pro.

I'm very disappointed with the product.

We gone through a really bad experience with it despite it's 1 of the NaN expensive product. Show details

Brandon C.
Brandon C.
  1 Starter

If i can just say one thing that i hope will help new parents..... DONT USE THIS FORMULA PLEASE

Our 6 week old has never been happier after switching him from this formula.
Constipation, gas, wouldn't settle, constant crying after feeding, ect...
After 48hrs of changing to a complete different brand he has been a little angel. So please if you are even thinking about getting this formula pleaee think again. Show details
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
  Verified 1 Starter

DON'T BUY NAN SUPREME PRO HA

If I can help any baby out there please don't use this product. This was the worst mistake I ever made! My two month old baby is not a fussy baby but since using Nan Supreme Pro HA he was crying so much because of pain. He was gassy and his farts was super smelly. His poop was grey green and watery. I think this product is too much for their stomach to handle. I will not recommend this product to anyone! Show details
red.jaspy96
red.jaspy963 posts

NAN Supreme Pro

Made my 22 day old bub completely constipated! I definitely wouldn't recommend this product. His farts were super smelly, he was so constipated he didn't poop for days and he'd normally poop every day, a couple of times. When he did poop after taking medication his poop was ungodly green! He'd constantly strain like he's in pain. I wouldn't recommend it. I think it's WAY too much on their tiny stomachs. I agree with the first review, don't buy it!
Nestle   DM

Hi red.jaspy96, we’re sorry to hear this. We recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for advice regarding any concerns you may have, and our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736 for information about the product.

Kaynat
Kaynat
  1 Starter

DONT BUY, Even if you have nothing to feed ur child

I was using nan comfort but the doctor changed it to nan supreme. oh my God…. Its a poison for your baby. Pls dont buy if you want to see ur baby healthy and happy. My baby pooped dark green and he is in so much pain. He cry a lot even though he is so calm baby. I switched back to old formula but still he is in pain even after 4 days. Lets see how many days it will take. Really disappointed!! Me and my husband are thinking to sue the ‘NESTLE’..!
Samantha Watson
Samantha WatsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Shocking formula

I used Nan supreme on my first child when she was born and it was great. Then the recipe changed to Nan supreme pro and she became constipated straight away.

I then thought maybe using Nan supreme pro on my second child might be ok from the start and since the hospitals recommended it.
My 2 week old was in absolute agony. Thick green poo and then completely constipated and wailing non stop. I then saw these reviews and immediately changed to Nan Optipro- within 24 hours, she’s pooing and happy again.
I’ll never recommend Nan supreme pro Show details

Kalaivani T.
Kalaivani T.

Worst choice ever

Smelly gas and dark green stinky poo. A lot of crying and fussing during and after feeds Show details
Nestle   DM

Hi Kalaivani, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please reach out to your healthcare professional if you have any concerns, or if we can assist with information about the product, please phone our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Ckshya T.
Ckshya T.South-Eastern Region, NSW
  1 Starter

Upset stomach all time, gassy, very smelly, dark black greenish poo

My baby does enjoy the milk, but poo situation is bit tricky. She is nearly 4 months now and we stick to this formula as the mat nurse recommended. Baby is gassy most of the time. She passes gas while she is playing with her feet, and the smell is awful. When trying to poo, I can tell she struggles and groans ( like hard to poo because of constipation!!!!) that I will know that she is trying to poo and struggling. She sometimes goes upto 3 days without a poo like constipated. I heard good reviews of Karicare so I think I will switch to it. My concern with this formula is my baby still poos dark greenish. I am breastfeeding too, but as I am working, she is a bottle fed baby too. Show details
Sara
SaraPerth, WA
Taif G.
Taif G.Sydney, NSW

If you love your baby, Do not buy this Formula

Our baby is still struggling because of this formula, it all started after we gave him this formula, we even tried to follow the transfer plan. Show details
anella
anellaNew South Wales
  1 Starter

Not good.. at least for my bub

We tried nan supreme for my 5 week old because i was under the impression it is much better than comfort/optipro.
Bub kept vomiting/spitting up even hours after feed. Also smelled really bad, like rotten fish.
We changed to opti pro after 2 days and he’s so much better, not more vomiting and it smells like milk not fish! Show details
Nestle   DM

Hi Anella, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional, or for further information about the product please contact our Careline team by phone on 1800 468 8736.

KC Smith
KC Smith

Hate the new recipe

My baby was on NAN Supreme since birth and was thriving, unfortunately, since the recipe update to NAN Supreme Pro he had broken out in a rash and his poo has become extremely thick and sticky. So disappointed as we loved the old recipe. Show details

Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I bought many nan supreme pro tins as baby is purely formula fed and I worry ill run out. I don't know which one is new recipe vs old. Any chance I can look at tin and know what I'm feeding bub?

Nestle   DM

Hi Frequent Flyer, if we can assist you with information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Cindy L.
Cindy L. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

Is nan supreme and nan supremepro the same ?

As i was using nan supremepro but now accidentally bought nan supreme which is the previous recipe would it be a big dramatic difference in transition?

Nestle   DM

Hi Cindy, to best answer your question we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. If possible, could you please reach out to our Careline team directly on 1800 468 8736.

Anna G. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

What have other Mums transitioned too ? Because THIS STUFF IS NASTY..
Also having a premmie I'm unsure if something like Karicare is ok to transition to seeing as it's just a basic formula..if that makes sense

AptamilMummaNow
AptamilMummaNow

We changed to Aptamil Gold. Baby loved the taste -admittedly I was curious and tried a drop lol. It was really quite yum for formula so I can see why bubs liked it.

Compare all Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $36.99$27.99$36.99$27.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Toddler (1+ year)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1324