4Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro 3 Toddler 1+ Years Milk Drink – 800g

70% · 3811 · 20%

Katting
KattingPerth4 posts

I love it

After trying a few different brands at the beginning for my son, I've stayed with this brand for nearly 1.5 years. I've tried all the stages 1, 2 and 3. I love it, I haven't found any issues with it. I love that it has an edge for you to scrape the excess powder off the spoon. The formula melts really easy after a few shakes. Most importantly my son loves it.

Gayle b
Gayle b

My son drank it well

My boy liked the flavor and Drank it well.. 7 scoops is hard to count so a bigger scoop size would be easier when distracted by a busy toddler. My boy seemed to have no side affects and enjoys his bottle of milk before going to sleep at lunch and night time.

Peri D
Peri DIpswich2 posts
  3 Toddler

It was great for my daughter she loved it! Definitely switching to it now

It didn't get clumpy which was very handy.

Easy for me to prepare! Overall was great! I will definitely be buying this more often for my daughter very happy to say the least, I'm glad I came across the stall at the Brisbane expo! One very happy mumma, thank you

Natalie S
Natalie SSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Great soother, mums rescue

Yes my daughter enjoys on first try which saved me being bitten again. Just a big burp after drinking fast. Can't have full bottle so my son cheekily finished tin who still take the odd formula at 3. My daughter having to be weened off breast after 1 year (May) because he doesn't give her two top teeth more room and thus hurts me.

Reeny
Reeny2 posts

Good formula

The formula was very simple to prepare. My toddler seemed to enjoy the brand and didn't really notice any difference in taste to the usual brand we were using and she seemed to tolerated it well. Will definitely use it again in the future and will also recommend it to other parents.

Kristy
Kristy
  3 Toddler

Good product. Will buy it in the future

Really easy to prepare. My 3 year old liked it but doesn't want it every day. I did notice that it filled him up a little bit and he didn't want too much of his breakfast. It will be great as a substitute to cows milk at least once per week and on swimming day. I haven't noticed any side effects at all from it.

Amee
AmeeBrisbane

So good

My toddler is fussy with milk but loved her HA 3 toddler milk and no fuss drinking it all. It's very easy to prepare and she even asked for more. Will be buying this formula from now on. No side effects and didn't upset her tummy as other formulas have done in the past.

Daisy
Daisy

This is Good

My three kids all have Nan. But this time when I try the Nan Optipro Ha 3 for my little one it difficult resolve. always have some formula left on the bottle. I try many different ways to make it. it all happen the same. otherwise all good. love it that's why all my 3 kids have Nan.

Sarah S
Sarah S
  3 Toddler

Couldn't give to baby as it contained soy in the porridge

Couldn't use as baby is dairy and soy intolerant

I was hoping to try the porridge samples but they contained soy also. I'd much prefer to give real oats or rice cereal to the baby as a healthier option. There seems to be a lot of additives in your products

deborah
deborah
  3 Toddler

Good product he just didnt like it !

Was easy to prepare as we had the small pouches. Our 12 month old just did not like the taste. He has been breast fed up till 10 months then has been having Nan 2 gold which he drank first go no problems so we thought he would take this but clearly must be different taste as would not drink it at all.I still alternate between bottle and breast with no problem. Will try again at a later time.

Shell
ShellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Mr almost 2 not a fan

Easy to prepare though a bit more fiddly than just milk. My son did not like it and flattly refused to drink it, when i then gave him milk he was fine. I will try again though as I think the extra boost of nutrients would be good for him. Glad I get to use the samples.

Steph
Steph

This is great product

Easy to use and perpare

My child enjoys the taste of the milk.

Love the little on the go packs.

Just wish there was a big scoop in the tin so you have to put less scoops in.

I like the packaging, attracts the eye to it when your shopping.

I would recommend to other people.

Jess
JessAdelaide3 posts

Love it

Definitely an easy formula to prepare. My fussy 2 year old loves it, and I love that hes getting extra vitamins that he wouldn't be getting normally due to his lack of eating food. It's great to know that it's good for him and helps him to grow and gives him the energy to explore his world.

LaninChris