16Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro

64% · 19083 · 28%

Annie
AnnieVictoria11 posts

Bad formula ever!

I use Nan Pro Gold for my newborn, its seems fine. After 3 weeks old baby, mom bought this Nan OptiPro HA for my baby coz it looks like more good and more expensive. I tried this formula and then after day 2 my baby farting so smell all the time. Day 3 she got green poo and windy on the stomach. She always farting and smell so bad (i tought she was poo but shes not). And she doesnt take milk as usual, she just take 30-50ml and throwing up

criscriz
criscrizAU7 posts

So far so Good

My DS was on Nan pro gold, but that gave him a hard time to pass solid nappy, thus the doctor suggested the pro HA. As soon as we put him on HA, he has no problem with passing stool, however, it does make his fart very smelly and the poo is always green. Can't compliant though, its best for them to pass stool then to have constipation

Ness
NessSydney
jen
jen4 posts

3 weeks of hell

The only upside to this formula is it has helped my bub gain weight apart from that he has had the worst constipation, wind, pain and sleepless nights. Got to the point where we had to change formula coz this trial with Nan had gone far enough. By day 2 of swapping to another brand i have a settled happy and regular pooing baby. Will never use NAN ever again!!!

Niki
NikiBrisbane4 posts
LBTX
LBTXPerth, WA7 posts
  1 Starter

The product is good, but one of the more expensive formulas

We were recommended this formula at the hospital. The formula is easy to prepare and our baby seems to like it.

At $30 per tin it is one of the more expensive formulas, and it doesn't seem to be on special often. Also it is not stocked at Coles, but Woolworths has it.

M.M
M.MHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  1 Starter

Has been the best for my two babies

I have used this product on both of my two babies once I had to stop breast feeding and with a baby who had a lot of gas and stomach problems was by far the best! Would use again for sure as a go to formula for my next baby.

It has gone up in price a fair bit but I'm happy that it doesn't upset my babies tummies so it's worth every cent.

Julia Mills
Julia MillsMelbourne, Victoria2 posts
  1 Starter

Recommended if you or your little one is prone to allergies including eczema

Optipro HA was recommended by my paeditrition and midwives because I get ezcema an most likely my babies would also have ezcema and possibly other allergies. This formula is slightly more costly than others. But I have used for two of my kids. It contains the A2 protein which is what is good for ezcema prone kids.

Jubalub
Jubalub
  2 Follow-On
Pups rescues
Pups rescuesMelbourne9 posts

worst formula we tried

our bub orginally was on s26 coming home from the hospital (i could not bf) and she got super contipated so was reccomended to try a lighter formula like nan HA,

it really did not work for her, she screamed the entire time she was on it (3 days) and i took her to the doctor because i thought something was wrong, it was simply the fact that this formula was not making her feel full so she screamed in hungar. we swtiched to hienz and she went back to perfect and no contipation. defiantly did work for us. the proce is a little steap as well

LaninChris
LaninChrisPerth, WA11 posts
  3 Toddler
Larisa
Larisa4 posts

Worse formula ever!

A pedestrian suggested i try this formula for my 3 month. Worse mistake ever he vomited from it had green dark diarrhea & was sick for days! I'm disappointed as i am a big fan on the Nan Comfort so i went back to Nan Comfort 1. Not happy very disappointed Nestlé!!! Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Food Lover
Food Lover7 posts
Mia H.
Mia H.REDLAND BAY2 posts

No complaints!

The formula preparation is straightforward and dissolves well. Has not caused constipation or any issues with diarrhoea and we have been using it for over 2 months. It's premium and it delivers.

The only drawback is the higher price in general, but you can often get it on special at Big W or Woolworths.

Loz
Loz
  2 Follow-On

would not buy again

I started my daughter on nan comfort but had to change as it made her constipaded. Changed her to the nan ha gold 1 and had no issues, then went onto the follow on formula nan ha gold 2 until they discontinued and optipro ha gold 2 took its place. My daughter has been projectile vomiting twice a day, she has really bad wind which wakes her up at night crying, she's constipaded and cries when i would offer her a bottle simce startingon the optipro. Not to memtiom the ridiculous $10 price increase per tin. Won't be buying nan formulas again. Not happy.

Stacey Jaundrell
Stacey JaundrellQLD, 42098 posts
  4 Toddler

My Son Loves This and can't go without it!

My Son Loves This and can't go without it!

5 out of 5,

My son who is 2 very active and loves his milk, he loves his formula, has a cup in the morning and at night! he knows his 'formula' and ask for it! he doesn't stop drinking it and wants more! loves the taste and i had tasted before given to him, it has a nice condensed taste to it creamy very appealing and defiantly will keep using it until he is ready to stop, makes his belly full when hes being fussy too! no negatives!

Baby Formulas