Nestle Ski Activ

Nestle Ski Activ

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

Same Price Smaller Product

Thanks for sticking it the public again. Charge the same amount for a smaller product :( not happy at all we will not be buying your product again.

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where is it

This yoghurt was the best yoghurt in a snack size container. The other digestive yoghurts I have tried really emphasise the artificial sweetener taste. So. Many good things seem to disappear from the shelves. If you are on a good thing stick to it.

Other Yoghurts

Yoghurts

Find out how Nestle Ski Activ compares to other Yoghurts

Toni
Toniasked

Where can I buy activ yoghurt? I can't find it anymore

Nestle
Julie C.Nestle

Thank you for your query regarding the availability of Ski Activ Yoghurt.

Unfortunately this particular product is no longer available.

We trust this resolves your query and would like to thank you for your interest in this product.

E.Ferfoglia
E.Ferfogliaasked

Nestle Actvi Yogurt (blue tub). Require selling location in Geelong? Victoria Not available from coles, safeway or iga.
Thanking you,
E.Ferfoglia

Amanda75

Hi, Fontera foods who manufacture on behalf of Nestle have advised me the product has now been discontinued-I couldn't find it anywhere recently either and now I know why. I have gone back to the ski divine yoghurt which has less fat, and less probiotics, but still approximately more than a million, so maybe that might be worth a look.
All the best.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives