Netcomm NF10WV

Netcomm NF10WV (page 2 of 2)

MPN: LED-MONC-NF10WV

3.3

• Number of Connected Devices 9.667 devices (6)
  • Ease of Setup
  • Wi-Fi Range
  • Reliability
Maxine

MaxineSydnecy

Easy to set up but poor signal

We live in 120 sqm apartment and I agree the signal strength is not the same in every room. It is quite Ok within 10 meters of the router and dies almost half within 15 meters. I agree this router can be perfect for a small place. The price is reasonable and it's easy to set up as well.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
ahemon

ahemonMackay

Ok Modem for a small residence

I purchased this modem from aussie broadband when I signed up my nbn connection with them. The setup was very straight forward but I am not overwhelmingly happy with the signal strength of the modem, can't get decent wifi signal from even 15m distance. I am already considering changing this.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Find out how Netcomm NF10WV compares to other Routers

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor signal

10 metres and my phone and tablet struggle to get a stable connection when my 10 year+ router never had an issue. Tried all channels to eliminate interference with no success. Doesn't help that spintel have locked it and I can't update the firmware. Other than the range issue everything seems to work OK and I get decent speeds when in range. It only has single band 2.4Ghz Wifi unlike many of the other new models out in the same price range. I would not recommend to anyone though unless you live in a tiny tiny unit. Very disappointed to say the least.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changing Over to NBN i Got This New Moderm

The setup was easy as, It has been so good, never drops out, i have only had to restart it once as it slowed down, but that was the servers fault, not moderm, i am very happy with it my computer is in office, and my Moderm 1o -15 ft away

Date PurchasedJan 2017
VK4AA

VK4AAQld, 4870

Absolute piece of garbage

We purchased a NF10WV with our internet connection. It would never hold a connection. We tried different firmwares and still the modem dropped out after 20 minutes. Our provider offered us a different model from the same manufacturer with dual wifi and voip (more ram and a bigger processor) and it never missed a beat. Stay away from this router, if given one give to your ex.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Rak

RakMelbourne

Not pleased with the speeds

I received this with my NBN connection. However, I am not pleased with the speeds I receive as I am on the 100/40 plan, and this router has been giving me very low wireless speeds, of only 60 Mbps maximum. It doesn't get too much better on ethernet either as I only get 65 Mbps. It can also take some time to connect to the Wifi sometimes and it isn't too instant.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Cameron

CameronHunter Region, NSW

Works great for our small household, Easy setup and use Great Speeds.

This router was supplied to us with our new nbn connection and provides great wireless coverage across our house with wireless speeds close my max nbn connection speed. Setup was easy, and the routers online interface is clean and easy to understand. Highly recommended if you dont need anything fancy and dont have a large house that needs covering.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Mike F.asked

2.4gb or 5gb

Paul O

Paul Oasked

Hey just want to make sure this modem (NetComm NF10WV) provides VPN passthrough...? Also for any Spintel users.... is it locked to Spintel when purchased through them on a plan?
Thanks for any responses

Ron W

Ron Wasked

With the DSL light steady, the "Inernet" light flashes, usually. Some times the "Internet" light is also steady, but not often. While the flashing is fast, we have an internet connection, but when it is a slow blink (or not on at all) we don't appear to have any Internet. At what "Blink Rate" is our Internet compromised?