Netgear AC1200 R6220

Netgear AC1200 R6220

MPN: R6220

Terrible

Range of the router itself is quite good but every few days you need to restart the router to get signal. Not sure if that's my provider or router itself but it will cease to work sometime and then I'll have to restart. No complaints range wise it's quite strong. The other issue is with 5GHZ signals - can't rely absolutely

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Good modem for light use

Purchased this item in a rush to replace an old modem. So far so good. Works with NBN. We have the very basic level of NBN, with this modem we could watch Netflix on two devices and browse internet on multiple devices at the same time. We do have a signal range extender due to NBN box set up is a bit far away from our living room. The price is relatively cheap compared to other similar models. Generally works well.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Dont keep high expectations

I bought this to replace my netgear WNR2020. I thought this new one improve signal range and speed. Although this got amplified antennas it doesn't make big difference. As I found in reviews; 2.4ghz got more range than 5ghz. But this is handling more devices at a time than the other one. So I will give a five star to WNR2020 for its performance at a cheap price.

Date PurchasedSep 2017